Breaking: Trump Wins Popular Vote In Landslide Minus The Illegal Votes

Since the rigging was on Trump's side along with the illegal vote, HRC won by six million votes.

If you remove the illegal votes, Trump probably won California as well. I live here and I've seen more "Hillary For Prison" signs than "Hillary For President" signs. The only places she is popular are Hollywood and San Francisco. I still haven't found anyone who says they voted for her.

If you remove the illegal votes, Trump probably won California as well. I live here and I've seen more "Hillary For Prison" signs than "Hillary For President" signs. The only places she is popular are Hollywood and San Francisco. I still haven't found anyone who says they voted for her.

You live in Bubble County, Drainpipe.
Same one where the Klan got elected to City Council in Anaheim.

You live in Bubble County, Drainpipe.
Same one where the Klan got elected to City Council in Anaheim.
No, I live in your head. RENT FREE! LMAO

Since the rigging was on Trump's side along with the illegal vote, HRC won by six million votes.
Another classic example that liberalism is a mental disease.

You wanna see a mental disease --- check the OP of this thread.

Oh wait --- you wrote it.
Your attempt to discredit American patriot Steve McGarrett fails, all due to my superiority over you.

Sigline.

:dig:

Forum List

Back