🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reads Off List of Trump Allies Subpoenaed by Biden Regime and Merrick Garland’s DOJ in Ongoing Political Purge (VIDEO)

It should make any American raise their eyebrow. I'd imagine since it's being done to their political opponent, Democrats value their party and power over the pureness of this Constitution and country.
These Stalinist fucktards are toast in 56 days.

Bye bye, J6 committee.

They're all gonna go plea da fif.

What do they thunk they're going to get out of them?

I would make this long obnoxious 10 minute run-on sentence saying I plea da fif and repeat it with every question :D

This is like Hitler's Night of the Long Knives in slow motion against pure Constitution loving MAGA Americans.

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reads Off List of Trump Allies Subpoenaed by Biden Regime and Merrick Garland's DOJ in Ongoing Political Purge (VIDEO)

There are up 40 million owners of AR pistol braces in America. The ATF is giving them so-called amnesty until December this year to send in photographs of their braced AR pistols to see if owners qualify. My guess is 95% or more of them are Trump voters. We could be looking at the largest criminalization of human beings in all of recorded history. I don't want to say, "It's a trap," but, "It's a trap." Chances are we could see tens of millions of otherwise law abiding citizens become felons overnight. Yes, the purges have begin indeed.

These Stalinist fucktards are toast in 56 days.

Bye bye, J6 committee.

We can no longer vote ourselves out of the end of American civilization. For reference, I refer you to the most recent presidential election. Sure, we might see a few small election victories here and there in the future, however, the march of radical leftism will continue unabated.

• Banned
We can no longer vote ourselves out of the end of American civilization. For reference, I refer you to the most recent presidential election. Sure, we might see a few small election victories here and there in the future, however, the march of radical leftism will continue unabated.
It has to be stopped if we win the Senate. Then we can take this country back with Trump leading the way.

This is like Hitler's Night of the Long Knives in slow motion against pure Constitution loving MAGA Americans.

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reads Off List of Trump Allies Subpoenaed by Biden Regime and Merrick Garland's DOJ in Ongoing Political Purge (VIDEO)

Well it has gone from "homes raided" to "subpoenas" in 48 hours so I guess there is some hope for Tucker to trip over the truth yet. Subpoening records related to efforts and schemes to seat two sets of electors, one of them not regularly chosen, in about 11 states to try to force the electoral college into rejecting those states' slates is hardly worthy of even a token Hitler reference.

I'm so sorry to see one party try so hard to destroy the individuals who make up the other party. What can I say, but "Jesus Wept." Last time, it took years to show the lies that placed Trump supporters and staff at the mercy of the merciless courts because ahead of time, they picked judges who were partisans that seemed to believe the web of lies that took years to prove innocence of people who spent years shackled to a prison cell in which deep state lies put them there with alleged crimes that turned out not to be in accordance with reality. We will have to have these wrongful incarcerations dealt with when the corruption at the polls that put too many unpopular liberals in office, a lot of whom were eventually shown to be improperly credited only to Trump's voters.

That's no way to run a country, and I'm getting tired of timed false allegations made against Republicans at the eleventh hour of any given election. We may never have the chance to get the partisan malarkey out of the DOJ. These are terrible times, when we are so helplessly having to bite our lower lips as the lies are spread onto the innocent like peanut butter on bread. ;(

Universities that allow communist propaganda to flourish are destroying American youth intellectuals who are learning how to obfuscate, go marxist experimental disaster.
Marxism is being crammed down the throats of recent military training units which will likely weaken any defenses we ever had since the Marxists in Congress have figured out ways to convince people lies are true, conservatism is bad, earning a living is bad if it causes someone to be rich that isn't deep state. And the Republicans have no power against the lies foisted on the public by the lying press that corraborates with DNC talking points, villifies people who believe the obvious truth--that Trump was actually re-elected before the false votes were brought out of hiding places in swing state that took away Donald Trump's win and gave Basement Joe the Extortionist of American Foreign Aid packages for 46 years and now, he's got a deal going with drug lords pushing Killer Fentanyl in states along the border that didn't vote for Biden.

I was told I could not give over $200 to a candidate, and I read stories about George Soros and all the California computer tycoons giving hundreds of millions of dollars to Democrats for favors to their monopolies of information distribution.

May God help America restore the truth to everything it touches, help us to once again pledge our loyalty to our country under God, and to look more closely of ways to make the anti-communist law of 1954, insisted upon by Dwight Eisenhower, whose strategies whupped Hitler, and whose Presidency put teeth into equal education for people of color who weren't properly educated---or were they? So I'm praying to the Maker of Heaven and Earth for the nation to end this partisan fist-fight.

2nAMVPR.png

If they match in my neighborhood they'll be abated instantly

There are up 40 million owners of AR pistol braces in America. The ATF is giving them so-called amnesty until December this year to send in photographs of their braced AR pistols to see if owners qualify. My guess is 95% or more of them are Trump voters. We could be looking at the largest criminalization of human beings in all of recorded history. I don't want to say, "It's a trap," but, "It's a trap." Chances are we could see tens of millions of otherwise law abiding citizens become felons overnight. Yes, the purges have begin indeed.
My workman's little Boston Terrier died of a snakebite on my land last week, and I have to have a gun that kills poisonous snakes. I've seen 5 poisonous snakes in Texas, 3 of which were near my land's lake. I never want another snake to bite my doggies. My Jack Russell Terrier/grayhound mix 2-year-old got a snake bite two days later that puffed her face up to twice its size on the side of her face where the snake bit her. I have to have a gun because the only way to stop a water moccasin is with a bullet before it charms another family pet into its vicinity only to charge them aggressively and poison them. Fortunately, my vet stopped what he was doing and treated Miss Songie with a shot that saved her life for her runin with a water moccassin or copperhead. Nobody saw the snake, but when her face swelled up, I felt it may have been the black moccasin, not the copperhead. The vet didn't find the bite either, but his vote was the copperhead got her. His medicine was good. Four days later, all her swelling is gone. I don't even like guns, but I have to have one or lose one every other year. Those snakes are horrid.

I don't think the Democrats would like a snake crawling around their homes killing a beloved animal. They shouldn't make us country bumpkins give up guns so they can high-five the life out of my animals. Because in my mind that's what any tampering around with the Second Amendment is a dangerous tamper. I'm not wrong about that.

Last edited:
My workman's little Boston Terrier died of a snakebite on my land last week, and I have to have a gun that kills poisonous snakes. I've seen 5 poisonous snakes in Texas, 3 of which were near my land's lake. I never want another snake to bite my doggies. My Jack Russell Terrier/grayhound mix 2-year-old got a snake bite two days later that puffed her face up to twice its size on the side of her face where the snake bit her. I have to have a gun because the only way to stop a water moccasin is with a bullet before it charms another family pet into its vicinity only to charge them aggressively and poison them. Fortunately, my vet stopped what he was doing and treated Miss Songie with a shot that saved her life for her runin with a water moccassin or copperhead. Nobody saw the snake, but when her face swelled up, I felt it may have been the black moccasin, not the copperhead. The vet didn't find the bite either, but his vote was the copperhead got her. His medicine was good. Four days later, all her swelling is gone. I don't even like guns, but I have to have one or lose one every other year. Those snakes are horrid.

Countless excellent reasons exist to own not one but multiple firearms. Growing up on a large property we target practiced for pleasure but also needed a variety of guns to protect our gardens and orchard; to control pest and deer populations, for sustenance hunting and for home security out in the country. An American citizen should never have to justify his or her need for wanting to own a firearm. Guns built America, kept America in one piece, secured our freedom time and time again and so on.

Jesus!

You do like your melodrama don't you?

Enough with the WHINING snowflake!

Tuck probably forgot to mention that these CRIMINALS were all involved in the fake elector plot (coup) to steal the 2020 election.
In short, they were in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

You do "like" the U.S. Constitution....don't you?

I don't think the Democrats would like a snake crawling around their homes killing a beloved animal. They shouldn't make us country bumpkins give up guns so they can high-five the life out of my animals. Because in my mind that's what any tampering around with the Second Amendment is a dangerous tamper. I'm not wrong about that.
Check dog trainers in your area. A dog can be trained in snake avoidance.

The Gestapo has run out of people that were at the Capitol. These subpoenas are for the phones of people who might have voiced an opinion on their phone that the democrats stole the election.

Forum List

Back