🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING: Tucker Carlson Reads Off List of Trump Allies Subpoenaed by Biden Regime and Merrick Garland’s DOJ in Ongoing Political Purge (VIDEO)

There are up 40 million owners of AR pistol braces in America. The ATF is giving them so-called amnesty until December this year to send in photographs of their braced AR pistols to see if owners qualify. My guess is 95% or more of them are Trump voters. We could be looking at the largest criminalization of human beings in all of recorded history. I don't want to say, "It's a trap," but, "It's a trap." Chances are we could see tens of millions of otherwise law abiding citizens become felons overnight. Yes, the purges have begin indeed.
40 million? Well, they don't kill 40 million a year. And FYI, there are 330,000,000 Americans. There are only 2,188,030 registered Republicans as of August 1, 2022.

So no, at the very most only about 5% of AR pistols would be Republicans, and even fewer who voted for Trump since a lot of elderly registered Republicans forget to vote. Since so many History/political professors poison the well by making sure Republicans make lower grades since they are not fully in agreement with the proffered "intelligence" taught, some of them drop out of politics all together because they are young, inexperienced voters who are taught self before selflessness in academia. Most college students do not own guns at all. I didn't own a gun until I was 74 years old, and then it was only to protect my dogs from snakes that hang around my lake. I once saw a roil of them rolling around like a 2 ft. in diameter ball. There were probably no less than 50 snakes in the roiling ball, all sizes, and most likely all were black water moccasins. Since we have had 3 bites this year, we need the little gun to shoot them on sight if we can. They are pretty elusive. Looking at my pistol shooter sickens me. I've not used it yet in 2 years, and I should have. Miss Vickie died. Miss Songie was taken immediately to the vets. :(

Last edited:
Jesus!

You do like your melodrama don't you?

Enough with the WHINING snowflake!

Tuck probably forgot to mention that these CRIMINALS were all involved in the fake elector plot (coup) to steal the 2020 election.
In short, they were in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

You do "like" the U.S. Constitution....don't you?
They were ushered in by a policeman working for Nancy Pelosi, the House Speaker. Does that make it more criminal or less? Do tell.

Last edited:
You were lied to.

Then I was lied to by a request for funds in the mail? Gee, I wish I still had the envelope and contents, but I had some housecleaning to do, and no longer have it. :dunno:

Forum List

Back