BREAKING: Twitter Files Part 4: Senior Execs Create Justifications to Ban Trump – Change Policy for Trump Alone, Distinct From Other Political Leaders

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
These woke nut jobs that did this were part of a systematic soft coup to get rid of Trump. They're all busted. It's just getting worse and worse for them as the great White South African exposes them.

A coordinated FBI/Big Tech coup to ban a political opponent from the public sphere for no justified reason and to censor information available to the public to protect and support the Democrats.

Yikes. The FBI needs to be held accountable

Come on Shellenberger, you magnificent Jewish SOB. Get to the meat and potatoes here. This is all stuff we've known ever since Trump and Melania came down the escalator.

Tell us more about Joe and Hunter's corruption in Ukraine, Russia, and China. Give us something we can use to put Biden behind bars forever.

Come on Shellenberger, you magnificent Jewish SOB. Get to the meat and potatoes here. This is all stuff we've known ever since Trump and Melania came down the escalator.

Tell us more about Joe and Hunter's corruption in Ukraine, Russia, and China. Give us something we can use to put Biden behind bars forever.

No one has the balls. Biden stole the election. He has many allies.

Ballots were mailed to people dead for 50 years.

The cult loves it.

These woke nut jobs that did this were part of a systematic soft coup to get rid of Trump. They're all busted. It's just getting worse and worse for them as the great White South African exposes them.

I was looking for another of your threads.. or maybe the comment I was looking for was posted by someone else.. ? But you commented in that thread (wherever it is)

In any case, I made the point that the 1st Amendment applied to govt, not private entities but then I recalled to mind that Zuckerberg had ADMITTED that the FBI essentially asked him to withhold information on FB about.. can't recall what exactly.. oh, the laptop..

So yeh, I didn't get the name of the poster .. but I had said he/she was probably not attorney material.. which I should not have said because there IS evidence the govt colluded with big tech to stifle free speech.. (Zuck's confession)

so I just wanted to correct what I had said.. had momentarily forgotten about Zuck..

Can you blame anyone for wanting to forget him?

:dunno:

A private site gets to set their own rules

Just like USMB

They have to follow their own rules, and these releases show that they weren't.

They didn't change their TOS, they just pretended certain things meant different things depending on if the person in question was Trump or not.

They have to follow their own rules, and these releases show that they weren't.

They didn't change their TOS, they just pretended certain things meant different things depending on if the person in question was Trump or not.
Because he was President
Trump was allowed more leeway than any other poster

How many other Twitter users provoked an attack on the Capitol based on lies?

Because he was President
Trump was allowed more leeway than any other poster

How many other Twitter users provoked an attack on the Capitol based on lies?

And other world leaders did far worse and were not banned.

He never provoked anything, liar.

Twitter is a private company that doesn't think it is profitable or good for there brand supporting a fucking traitor...

Twitter have an unsaid policy of not backing fucking traitors...

I think Trump, a fucking traitor, didn't know this policy before directing his supporters to storm the capital..

If Trump just know that being a fucking traitor could get him thrown off Twitter maybe he wouldn't have been a fucking traitor...

So it is all a misunderstanding...

Forum List

Back