BREAKING: U.S. Officials Have Declassified List Of Obama Officials Who Were Involved In ‘Unmasking’ General Flynn

but that would pretty much be like every election before and what we do to others around the world on an all too regular basis
I always challenge this assertion. I don’t see this as a normal thing. Can you remember the last time Russia jacked with our election?

Russia (then USSR) has a long history of attempting to interfere with our democratic process (with the aim of showing that democracy is inherently inferior), but you are right - this level of interference, on a multinational platform, is unprecedented.
and other than hacking the DNC, just what did they do?

i know of facebook ads. what else?
Is hacking the DNC and Podesta, with the subsequent release of the info, not significant enough? It was a major event during the campaign.
It was soooo important that the DNC refused to let the FBI and NSA get the evidence themselves........a private contractor did the gathering.........LOL

A company that works for the DNC ...........and has VOTE FOR HILLARY TATTOOED ON THEIR BUTTS.
crowdstrike likely works for whoevever asks them for help. i seriously doubt they're a DNC operative.

but that would pretty much be like every election before and what we do to others around the world on an all too regular basis
I always challenge this assertion. I don’t see this as a normal thing. Can you remember the last time Russia jacked with our election?

Russia (then USSR) has a long history of attempting to interfere with our democratic process (with the aim of showing that democracy is inherently inferior), but you are right - this level of interference, on a multinational platform, is unprecedented.

Is hacking the DNC and Podesta, with the subsequent release of the info, not significant enough? It was a major event during the campaign.
It was soooo important that the DNC refused to let the FBI and NSA get the evidence themselves........a private contractor did the gathering.........LOL

A company that works for the DNC ...........and has VOTE FOR HILLARY TATTOOED ON THEIR BUTTS.
CrowdStrike has worked for the RNC too, ya goof. They’re experts in their field with a good reputation. It was Russia whether you want to believe it or not. You’re just scrambling to come up excuses to avoid this.

CrowdStrike has worked for the RNC too, ya goof. They’re experts in their field with a good reputation. It was Russia whether you want to believe it or not. You’re just scrambling to come up excuses to avoid this.
There hands are in the cookie jar.....but they didn't steal the cookies...........sure........sure .........sure.....

1. Who hacked the DNC and Podesta ?

2. Who released the info or how was it released ?

3. Was the info released steeped in lies or truth ?

4. What was the response by the DNC and Podesta for it's info being hacked, and subsequently that information being released ?

5. How did the hackers or anyone know of such information ?

6. Was the information first obtained by insiders who had an ax to grind, and it's information location then given over to the hackers ?

Where is all this information or the answers to it all now ? Is there so much information out there, that the scene has been flooded, and the DNC has been enjoying the chaos in it all by assigning blame or using it politically in order to regain power somehow ?

The DNC blaming Trump for everything because they hate him, and hate him for spurious reasons unrelated, seems to be grounded in what should be called "operation political chaos" by them, where as you gather up negative information in what ever form it takes or it comes in, and then attempt to apply it politically for nefarious reasons, and/or for other reasons not pertaining to the need to get to the bottom of anything, but just use it for future outcomes in hopes to sway future elections.
All that information is in the Mueller report. Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta. Russia released the hacked information. The DNC hired CrowdStrike to clean out their network. Hackers used phishing to gain access to the network. It was not some “inside job”.

There hands are in the cookie jar.....but they didn't steal the cookies...........sure........sure .........sure.....
What are you even talking about? CrowdStrike is hired by lots of people because they have a good reputation. If they start making up stories about who hacked the DNC, their reputation suffers and so does their business.

Any day now :)
normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
The declassified documents will show that the Russians were trying to help Hillary not Trump.

That is just too funny :lol: Given that all the evidence to the contrary. But conspiracy theories usually ignore that.

What evidence? Every single obummer official testified under oath that there was zero evidence.

Zero evidence that the Russians were trying to interfere in the elections and they supported Trump?

There is zero evidence they were trying to help Trump. Shrilary was already bought so the evidence we do have is that pootin was trying to help her. It is not much, but it is there.

We have ZERO evidence he was trying to help Trump. That Russia has been interfering is without doubt. They have, and have been for a long time.
Hacking and releasing the DNC email server wasn’t trying to help Trump?
recent declassified documents indicate crowdstrike never said they found evidence russia did a thing.

not a whole lot of mainstream reporting on it but if crowdstrike never found evidence of russian hacking, wouldn't that put a pretty big hole in the theory?

Crowdstrike couldn't say for sure - that is not the same as saying "no evidence" of Russian Hacking.

In addition, here is what Crowdstrike has to say: Our Work with the DNC: Setting the record straight

June 15, 2016 UPDATE:
CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016. On June 15, 2016 a blog post to a WordPress site authored by an individual using the moniker Guccifer 2.0 claimed credit for breaching the Democratic National Committee. This blog post presents documents alleged to have originated from the DNC.

Whether or not this posting is part of a Russian Intelligence disinformation campaign, we are exploring the documents’ authenticity and origin. Regardless, these claims do nothing to lessen our findings relating to the Russian government’s involvement, portions of which we have documented for the public and the greater security community.
In the IT world you either DO know. Or you don't. There is no "maybe".

Cmon man, that sounds like a tag line for a commercial. It's not like they caught three Russians sneaking in the DNC headquarters. This is done remotely, through VPNs and intermediary nodes. Attribution is hard, but it definitely was the Russians.

It is a fact. There is no "maybe" in IT. Either the hackers left a trace, or they didn't. There is no maybe. Real good hackers can get in and out with no evidence.

They did leave traces. For crying out loud, their malware was discovered and analyzed at length.
That's not what was reported. What was reported was "maybe".
Read better reporting, and not some biased hack jobs intended to give you the wrong impression.

Better yet, read the actual testimony.

What are you even talking about? CrowdStrike is hired by lots of people because they have a good reputation. If they start making up stories about who hacked the DNC, their reputation suffers and so does their business.
They did the deeds for the establishment.........they aren't righteous..........if a REAL LEGAL PROBE went there........well they'd be under the jail with all the other people who should already be in jail ........

Facts get in the way of your BS.......now all you have are deflections of the facts that this was all BS and the criminals were the supposedly good guys................

Not to worry.......the establishment makes sure they don't go to jail for their crimes.

They did the deeds for the establishment.........they aren't righteous..........if a REAL LEGAL PROBE went there........well they'd be under the jail with all the other people who should already be in jail ........

Facts get in the way of your BS.......now all you have are deflections of the facts that this was all BS and the criminals were the supposedly good guys................

Not to worry.......the establishment makes sure they don't go to jail for their crimes.
Where are you facts exactly?

Provided some links in this thread already.......and I know the Sal Alinsky tactis.........You know damned well the information out there.......

Challenge the information.......Demand facts.....offer none in return.....wash rinse spin dry repeat.....it's what YOU PEOPLE DO.

Admiral Rogers uncovered the hell out of it .........shut it down.......oops.

Are the quotes OAN are quoting valid? Did they say they are 100% sure the server was hacked by the Russians? I can't find a definitive plainly worded statement.

Provided some links in this thread already.......and I know the Sal Alinsky tactis.........You know damned well the information out there.......

Challenge the information.......Demand facts.....offer none in return.....wash rinse spin dry repeat.....it's what YOU PEOPLE DO.

Admiral Rogers uncovered the hell out of it .........shut it down.......oops.
Are you blind? It’s been refuted. At length.

Are the quotes OAN are quoting valid? Did they say they are 100% sure the server was hacked by the Russians? I can't find a definitive plainly worded statement.
They’re quotes but they’re awfully selective. Dishonestly so. OAN is a garbage organization and I have very little respect for them.

Why is it important that someone say it is 100% certain? You know that’s an impossibly high standard.

They’re quotes but they’re awfully selective. Dishonestly so. OAN is a garbage organization and I have very little respect for them.

Why is it important that someone say it is 100% certain? You know that’s an impossibly high standard.
I used to like oan but the analysis was yes, very selective. I don't like that and I don't care who does it. It's selling you something.

Looking for an overall confidence level I suppose. No 100% isn't possible for this.

I used to like oan but the analysis was yes, very selective. I don't like that and I don't care who does it. It's selling you something.

Looking for an overall confidence level I suppose. No 100% isn't possible for this.
100% is almost never possible. That’s why the standard for verdicts in court cases isn’t “beyond all doubt” but beyond a reasonable doubt. High degree of confidence is likewise similar, in my opinion. Furthermore, there isn’t really any evidence that points to anyone else. They tried pulling some nonsense with Seth Rich but that was all just conspiracy theories.

What evidence? Every single obummer official testified under oath that there was zero evidence.

That's because they continue to lie. There is no evidence because, they got rid of it before anyone could get ahold of them. It's like when someone wants to murders another person; do you think they're going to leave any evidence behind? :auiqs.jpg:

Any day now :)
normally i agree. but the charges on flynn bring dropped started dominos. it does sound like barr reached way back and anyone going outside of process for the purpose of inflating this "problem" is going to be held responsible.

good.

until people are held accountable, and in this case kicking and screaming NO I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT (like children do) this will only get worse. if you're upset that people who did in fact do improper / illegal things are getting punished, that's on you. trying to say BUT THE OTHER GUY DID IT when nothing was found in years of looking is simply deflection to the core.

Why would you care about accountability when Trump got away with obstruction and attempting to coerce a foreign leader for political dirt on his private rival went uncontested? This desire for "accountability" is partisan driven
The declassified documents will show that the Russians were trying to help Hillary not Trump.

That is just too funny :lol: Given that all the evidence to the contrary. But conspiracy theories usually ignore that.

Zero evidence that the Russians were trying to interfere in the elections and they supported Trump?

There is zero evidence they were trying to help Trump. Shrilary was already bought so the evidence we do have is that pootin was trying to help her. It is not much, but it is there.

We have ZERO evidence he was trying to help Trump. That Russia has been interfering is without doubt. They have, and have been for a long time.
Hacking and releasing the DNC email server wasn’t trying to help Trump?
recent declassified documents indicate crowdstrike never said they found evidence russia did a thing.

not a whole lot of mainstream reporting on it but if crowdstrike never found evidence of russian hacking, wouldn't that put a pretty big hole in the theory?

Crowdstrike couldn't say for sure - that is not the same as saying "no evidence" of Russian Hacking.

In addition, here is what Crowdstrike has to say: Our Work with the DNC: Setting the record straight

June 15, 2016 UPDATE:
CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016. On June 15, 2016 a blog post to a WordPress site authored by an individual using the moniker Guccifer 2.0 claimed credit for breaching the Democratic National Committee. This blog post presents documents alleged to have originated from the DNC.

Whether or not this posting is part of a Russian Intelligence disinformation campaign, we are exploring the documents’ authenticity and origin. Regardless, these claims do nothing to lessen our findings relating to the Russian government’s involvement, portions of which we have documented for the public and the greater security community.
In the IT world you either DO know. Or you don't. There is no "maybe".

Cmon man, that sounds like a tag line for a commercial. It's not like they caught three Russians sneaking in the DNC headquarters. This is done remotely, through VPNs and intermediary nodes. Attribution is hard, but it definitely was the Russians.

It is a fact. There is no "maybe" in IT. Either the hackers left a trace, or they didn't. There is no maybe. Real good hackers can get in and out with no evidence.

They did leave traces. For crying out loud, their malware was discovered and analyzed at length.
That's not what was reported. What was reported was "maybe".
Read better reporting, and not some biased hack jobs intended to give you the wrong impression.

Better yet, read the actual testimony.

I have read the actual testimony. I suggest you do the same.

1. Who hacked the DNC and Podesta ?

2. Who released the info or how was it released ?

3. Was the info released steeped in lies or truth ?

4. What was the response by the DNC and Podesta for it's info being hacked, and subsequently that information being released ?

5. How did the hackers or anyone know of such information ?

6. Was the information first obtained by insiders who had an ax to grind, and it's information location then given over to the hackers ?

Where is all this information or the answers to it all now ? Is there so much information out there, that the scene has been flooded, and the DNC has been enjoying the chaos in it all by assigning blame or using it politically in order to regain power somehow ?

The DNC blaming Trump for everything because they hate him, and hate him for spurious reasons unrelated, seems to be grounded in what should be called "operation political chaos" by them, where as you gather up negative information in what ever form it takes or it comes in, and then attempt to apply it politically for nefarious reasons, and/or for other reasons not pertaining to the need to get to the bottom of anything, but just use it for future outcomes in hopes to sway future elections.
All that information is in the Mueller report. Russia hacked the DNC and Podesta. Russia released the hacked information. The DNC hired CrowdStrike to clean out their network. Hackers used phishing to gain access to the network. It was not some “inside job”.
Oh so Russia just happened to know that the DNC was dirty, and so they were assured that they could gain success on hurting their chances by hacking and releasing dirt on them ? Out of thin air, the Russians targeted the DNC without any help from inside the workings of the DNC ??

That's because they continue to lie. There is no evidence because, they got rid of it before anyone could get ahold of them. It's like when someone wants to murders another person; do you think they're going to leave any evidence behind? :auiqs.jpg:
Well they left some behind. LOL

Well they left some behind. LOL
And countries also use other techniques to "frame" another. No idea if this happened but has happened before.

And countries also use other techniques to "frame" another. No idea if this happened but has happened before.

That is correct! Many countries have been doing this since the beginning of time. So, that is no surprise. I am sure they all do it on a daily basis - including China.

Forum List

Back