BREAKING: US drops largest non nuclear bomb in combat for first time

View attachment 121584

The bomb was dropped in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, the Pentagon has confirmed.

The blast radius is believed to be over 300 meters and the weapon is described as "the father of all bombs".

It is the very first time the weapon has been used in combat.

BREAKING: US drops LARGEST non-nuclear bomb in combat for FIRST time

Well isn't this special, oh yay a nice big bomb

Looks like trump couldn't wait to make his bones as a war prezident. At least he kept up the good old USA tradition of bombing a country that can't retaliate.

Instead of blaming Trump get some facts

Wikileaks pointed out Thursday night that the tunnel network America just dropped the “mother of all bombs” on in Afghanistan was “built by the CIA.”

Whoops.

View image on Twitter
C9VVKeCXoAAI5ge.jpg:small

Follow
WikiLeaks

✔@wikileaks

Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/magazine/lost-at-tora-bora.html … (via @GabiElenaDohm)

5:35 PM - 13 Apr 2017

Grand Slam (bomb) - Wikipedia

The allies dropped a 22,000 lb bomb during WW2.

Cons have some need for something to be 'the best, the biggest, blah blah blah'. It's nothing new.

Different type bomb. The MOAB is an air fuel explosive,the grand slam used Torpex and was a deep penetrator.

Who cares it's a bomb. What is the never-ending need for cons to 'feel' they are right. It's sad.

What was the purity of the steel used to construct each? Oh, you don't know all the unimportant details after all?

WTF is with leftist morons who cant distinguish the difference between munitions?
This munition has never been used until we dropped it on the goat fuckers.....thats a fact.

So you don't know your munitions or you would know the manufacturing specs. You could have even faked it by doing a quick research.

Anger though is what drives you, not information. No worries Chuck, all this crap isn't important anyway. It's like someone that is a freak about comic books and loses a left nut when you get the sequence of comic books wrong in a series, or don't know how many buttons the hero has on his uniform. Crap that NO ONE cares about.

Is it me or was the "Blonde Bombshell Iskra Lawrence" article more interesting than the bomb article
Was she a striper?
man_file_1062274_iska1.JPG
I bet Melania Trump wished she had an ass like that!

Fuke that! I wish my wife had an ass like that!!!

She probably has an ass, but it's you! :D

I'm very supportive of my wifes ass.

Thank you for not reading articles. The Tall Boy bomb was 12,000 lbs.

Another UK bomb and at a munition weight of 5,200 lbs., FAR below the MOAB.

FAIL again!

Caught in a lie you lie to cover the lie. In your mind you think the information isn't out there for anyone to read? LOL Ok Barney Fife.

Conservatism rule #3.

I'm not caught in a lie, I've now exposed 4 lies you've made. And yep, you can do just as I did and look up any of these bombs you've cited and find the information for yourself. You thought you were being smart, made a smart-ass comment and then you got schooled. That has triggered you and now you're flailing wildly.

Aren't these things known as "Divine Strake" ?
11-8-american-casualty.jpg
Republican's can't wait to witness the body bags to start coming home! That's why they cheer lead for war!!!! Well Trump is about to give you what you've been clamoring for...
Funny how these kind of photos make front page news when a republican is in office,but they disappear like homeless when there's a Dem in the whitehouse.

thRepublican's can't wait to witness the body bags to start coming home! That's why they cheer lead for war!!!! Well Trump is about to give you what you've been clamoring for.
More troops died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush. Remember that.
How many civilian have been killed over the last 8 years vs Bush's 8 years????? The Supreme Court selected BOZO from the state of TEX-ASS allowed 3,000 civilians to be killed!!!! How many Afgan and Iraq civilians died under Bush vs Obama????

Face it Bush was the death merchant!!!! Trump will prove to be the same way.
I don't know, you include the drone attacks that Obama authorized all over the world, and I'd say Obama killed more innocents.

Republican's can't wait to witness the body bags to start coming home! That's why they cheer lead for war!!!! Well Trump is about to give you what you've been clamoring for...
Funny how these kind of photos make front page news when a republican is in office,but they disappear like homeless when there's a Dem in the whitehouse.

thRepublican's can't wait to witness the body bags to start coming home! That's why they cheer lead for war!!!! Well Trump is about to give you what you've been clamoring for.
How many civilian have been killed over the last 8 years vs Bush's 8 years????? The Supreme Court selected BOZO from the state of TEX-ASS allowed 3,000 civilians to be killed!!!! How many Afgan and Iraq civilians died under Bush vs Obama????

I don't know, you include the drone attacks that Obama authorized all over the world, and I'd say Obama killed more innocents.
Drones have not caused the deaths of 100's thousand civilians like Bush's war in Iraq. Plus on 9/11 Bush alowed 3,000 American's to be killed despite knowing an attack was coming.

Drones have not caused the deaths of 100's thousand civilians like Bush's war in Iraq. Plus on 9/11 Bush alowed 3,000 American's to be killed despite knowing an attack was coming.
He knew an attack was coming. Okay did he know where, when, or that they were going to use airplanes with passenger on it as missiles? The answer is no. But let's look at what real incompetence looks like. England and the red cross knew an attack was gonna happen in Bengazi and got their people out. Tell me what obama and hillary did? Nothing and four innocent Americans died, then they lied about it to cover it up. Then Obama keys off to Vegas to find raise and golf for the weekend. Bush liberated a country, even Obama admitted to the success of the Iraq war when he cut and ran to end it.

He knew an attack was coming. Okay did he know where, when, or that they were going to use airplanes with passenger on it as missiles? The answer is no. But let's look at what real incompetence looks like. England and the red cross knew an attack was gonna happen in Bengazi and got their people out. Tell me what obama and hillary did? Nothing and four innocent Americans died, then they lied about it to cover it up. Then Obama keys off to Vegas to find raise and golf for the weekend. Bush liberated a country, even Obama admitted to the success of the Iraq war when he cut and ran to end it.

View attachment 121584

The bomb was dropped in Afghanistan's Nangarhar province, the Pentagon has confirmed.

The blast radius is believed to be over 300 meters and the weapon is described as "the father of all bombs".

Looks like trump couldn't wait to make his bones as a war prezident. At least he kept up the good old USA tradition of bombing a country that can't retaliate.
Property Rights Go Only to Those Who Get Things Done

It's their own fault that the mountain apes can't retaliate. The unevolved tribes don't deserve to survive; they take up space reserved for those who are intelligent enough to invent weapons. Our advanced defense indicates that we invented all other things that those weapons are needed to protect. Bright Makes Might, Bright Makes Right.

He knew . But let's look at what real incompetence looks like. England and the red cross knew an attack was gonna happen in Benghazi and got their people out. Tell me what obama and hillary did? Nothing and four innocent Americans died, then they lied about it to cover it up. .
Truth Hides in the Closet

The Ambassador was a Gayist. He didn't want any Marines around watching him sample the local boytoys.

View attachment 121584

Wikileaks pointed out Thursday night that the tunnel network America just dropped the “mother of all bombs” on in Afghanistan was “built by the CIA.”

Whoops.

View image on Twitter

Follow
WikiLeaks

✔@wikileaks

Those tunnels the U.S is bombing in Afghanistan? They were built by the CIA http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/11/magazine/lost-at-tora-bora.html … (via @GabiElenaDohm)

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Osama bin Laden was a spoiled richkid looking for a thrill, just like Bush, Sr. in World War II.

View attachment 121584

What is Trump's end game?????

Whoops.

View image on Twitter

Follow
WikiLeaks

✔@wikileaks

Make Every Dynasty Die Nasty

Osama bin Laden was a spoiled richkid looking for a thrill, just like Bush, Sr. in World War II.

Forum List

Back