Breaking: White Christian Republican Trump-Supporting NRA Members Did Not Just Shoot 9 People In Chicago

Mayor Beetlejuice is a total failure...she is going from bad to worse. Oh well! if that's what the people in Chicago like, crime and deaths gallore.....keep her.:dunno:

Just before the shooting, Mayor Lightfoot Tweeted this out to her followers.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

Mayor Lori Lightfoot

@chicagosmayor

Under no circumstances will I allow Donald Trump’s troops to come to Chicago and terrorize our residents.
7:02 PM · Jul 21, 2020

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-shooting-several-hospitalized

I stopped attending family funerals some time ago. There was a funeral procession on a state highway, and as I was leaving the church service to drive to the cemetery, an anxious older woman hailed me down and asked me if I had room in my car for a 12-year-old girl whose mother had alleged left without her. I did not object, because she was a relative of mine after all — a second cousin or something like that — but as I drove along with the procession with her in the passenger seat, I got to thinking that if by chance I were stopped by a state trooper for whatever reason, it would not be seen in such an innocent light.

The "COVID-19" situation — and I believe it's a cover or false guise for extreme civil unrest — makes me question the wisdom of the living who needlessly risk their lives to honor the dead.

It's a trap!

its a trap.jpeg

Just how in hell did we sink to third world african shithole status

We got ripped off on that whole slave trade thingy ...ya know the thing or you ain't back

I live on the Southwest Side of Chicago, 8th district

I don't watch the news so I'm just hearing about this now

I read the article you linked to and I wish I hadn't....it just fucking infuriates me

From the article....

Tamar Manasseh, the founder of the group Mothers Against Senseless Killing.
She said as recently as Tuesday morning, she spoke with Chicago Police –
with whom she has a direct line – about the potential for violence at the funeral.

Manasseh said she asked for a special police detail at the funeral.

She said she was talking about the potential for violence for several days on her own social media,
and said not enough was done to prevent it.

Not enough was done to prevent it she says
NOT ENOUGH WAS DONE TO PREVENT THE SHOOT OUT
OF COURSE, BLAME THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, YOU WANT TO DO AWAY WITH
FOR NOT ARRANGING A HUMAN POLICE SHIELD TO PROTECT SCUM

ASKING FOR A SPECIAL POLICE DETAIL FOR GANGBANGERS
ARE YOU MOTHER FUCKING KIDDING ME
WHY DID THEY ASSIGN ANY OFFICERS TO THE FUNERAL HOME

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, I COULD CARE LESS
THUGS ARE DOING A FINE JOB RIDDING THE CITY OF THEIR INFESTATION

… potential for violence at the funeral.

Manasseh said she asked for a special police detail at the funeral …
There's a time for a smaller immediate-family-only, much less formal, alcohol-free service at the funeral home, and people get off the property before something even worse starts going down. And I don't believe in cremation or in burning the body.

with whom she has a direct line – about the potential for violence at the funeral.

She said she was talking about the potential for violence for several days on her own social media,

She is 100% right. Not enough was done to prevent the shooting. When you have a part of Chicago that now routinely has scores of shootings on a weekend with up to a dozen murders, and you have citizens beg for help. The police are not to blame, their Mayor is to blame.

It's a trap!

its a trap.jpeg

Just how in hell did we sink to third world african shithole status

We got ripped off on that whole slave trade thingy ...ya know the thing or you ain't back
What the HELL is that in the photo? It looks like a refugee from the Star Wars bar scene.

She is 100% right. Not enough was done to prevent the shooting.
"She." And let's not specify it any further than that because, well there's a lady and guns are banned, and the Democrat gentlemen of the district are tipping their hats for even stricter gun control laws than all those already on the books that burden law-abiding citizens with automatic felony convictions on technicalities.
The police are not to blame, their Mayor is to blame.
Oh, this is Chicago, and it's the Mayor. Not the cops who serve at the Mayor's beck and call, but the Mayor who makes all decisions on behalf of the collective bargaining efforts of all city employees.

Bada bing bada boom Trump is sending federal agents. Black witnesses at the scene being interviewed gave a personal plea to the President to send help. It was answered immediately.

Lightfoot is frothing at the mouth calling the chief of the Fraternal Order of police unhinged. He can't control the police. The police caused funeral shooting. She needs to be hospitalized.
The people of Chicago need to get rid of a Democrat murder-allowing mayor and a few other "leave us alone" politicians who are too gutless to protect their own neighborhood, areas, and/or states. Disrespect for the dead is the ultimate in disrespect.

Sad to say, but if Feds move into Chicago and stop the violence, it will just migrate to another dem city.
Doesn't anyone get it? Savagery is a lifestyle.
You can take savages out of the jungle BUT..........
If President Trump gives the word, Chicago will be free of violence. This is no time for pride. It's the time for police action to get the city back under control and get the bad dudes and dudettes into a place where they can't hurt anyone else, whether it's lockdown in a prison or Forest Lawn Rest Park.

Oddly, CNN and MSNBC don't cover this.

What next? A terrorist attack from overseas is just ignored?

As I said for a long time now, it's 24/7 politics, do whatever is necessary to beat Trump and form the narrative. All day, all the time.
The Commies run into the ground by Nancy Pelosi won't let the Lying Leftist Lockstep Liberal Mainstream Media cover this or that. She is the one who said she was the most important woman in the world, isn't she.

If President Trump gives the word, Chicago will be free of violence. This is no time for pride. It's the time for police action to get the city back under control and get the bad dudes and dudettes into a place where they can't hurt anyone else, whether it's lockdown in a prison or Forest Lawn Rest Park.

If that were the case, wouldn't violence all across America be on Trump?
If Trump could stop violence across America with his word, what's he waiting on?

I don't think it's quite that simple.

She is 100% right. Not enough was done to prevent the shooting. When you have a part of Chicago that now routinely has scores of shootings on a weekend with up to a dozen murders, and you have citizens beg for help. The police are not to blame, their Mayor is to blame.
Uh, yeah, I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO

HAVING A PRIVATE WAKE WITH ONLY IMMEDIATE, IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS
AND NOT DISCLOSING WHEN OR WHERE WOULD HAVE TOTALLY PREVENTED THIS

BLM PROTESTERS SHOULD HAVE PROVIDED SECURITY, HOW BOUT THAT

NO, THEY WANT THE RASICT POLICE THEY WANT TO DO AWAY WITH
AND DON'T TRUST TO RISK THEIR LIVES FOR THUGS AND HOOD RATS

SNIP(from your link)

Chicago Police First Deputy Supt. Eric Carter said a black vehicle was heading west on 79th Street at 6:30 p.m., when people inside began firing at attendees of a funeral.

The attendees of the funeral began firing back at the vehicle

Sources told CBS 2’s Brad Edwards that police were forewarned there could be a retaliatory strike at the funeral service. Carter said a squad car was assigned to the funeral.

“That was assigned by the district commander as a precaution because the size of the funeral,

and said not enough was done to prevent it

RETALIATORY:
PAYBACK
REVENGE
EYE FOR AN EYE

Now, let's go back to July 14

SNIP

Earlier Tuesday, a 31-year-old man was fatally wounded in the 7400 block of South Stewart Avenue,
where a 41-year-old man was shot in the foot, police said.

Shortly before 1 p.m. Tuesday, both victims were standing outside together when a dark-colored vehicle approached and someone opened fire, striking the younger man in the head and torso.

He was identified as Donnie J. Weathersby of the 6800 block of South Bishop Street,

SO, THIS 'ACTIVIST' AGAINST SENSELESS KILLINGS
WHO TALKED ABOUT THE LIKELIHOOD FOR VIOLENCE AT THE WAKE
ALL WEEK LONG ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT ....
YET I FOUND NOTHING OF THE KIND ON 3 ACCOUNTS

KNOWING THIS HAD TO DO WITH RETALIATION
MEANING, DONNIE AND HIS THUGS WERE INVOLVED IN SOMEONE ELSES DEATH
THINKS THE CPD DIDNT DO ENOUGH TO PREVENT
RIVAL GANGBANGERS FROM EVENING THE SCORE

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE
EVERYONE IN ATTENDANCE KNEW WHAT WAS UP

DID THIS 'ACTIVIST' AGAINST SENSELESS KILLINGS
BOTHER TO INFORM THE RESIDENTS NEXT TO AND IN THE SURROUNDING AREA
THAT THERE WAS A HIGH PROBABILITY THERE WOULD BE GUN VIOLENCE

one victim was an innocent bystander....the woman’s family said she lives next to the funeral home
and was outside for a cigarette when she was caught in the gunfire.

I GUESS NOT, BUT ITS THE FAULT OF THE CPD
FOR NOT PROVIDING PROTECTION FOR CRIMINALS FROM RETALIATION
FOR WHOEVER THEY KILLED

BESIDES, THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS WERE LOCKED AND LOADED
THEY WEREN'T WEARING MASKS BUT THEY WERE CARRYING GUNS

THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK, WE'LL JUST BLAME SARS 2 SPIKES ON RE OPENING
AND THE MEDIA WILL SPIN THE CONSEQUENCES OF CRIMINAL THUGS AS....

It began as a solemn ceremony for a victim of gun violence,
and ended up becoming a gruesome scene of gun violence unto itself.

HIS DEATH WAS A CONSEQUENCE OF HIS CHOICES
HIS DEATH WAS IN RETALIATION FOR SOMEONE ELSE DEATH
AND OBVIOUSLY HIS DEATH DID NOT TAKE CARE OF THE TAB

BUT HEY....LET'S HAVE A FUCKING WAKE ANYWAY
BLAME THE POLICE FOR NOT PREVENTING US
FROM BEING THE FUCKING LOWLIFE, POS, ANIMALS WE ARE

THEN, YOU HAVE THIS IDIOT

WE CAN NOT GIVE SHELTER TO KILLERS
BUT A SQUAD CAR WAS ASSIGNED FOR JUST THAT

OUTREACH TEAMS...DID SHE DO THAT FOR THE 1 YEAR OLD,
3 YEAR OLD, 8 YEAR OLD, 10 YEAR OLD, 12 YEAR OLD
KILLED BY THE VERY KIND OF THUGS HANGING OUT AT THE WAKE,
WITH LOADED WEAPONS, NO MASKS ON AND A SQUAD CAR OUT FRONT

31 WAS A LONG LIFE...MOURNING...GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK
THEY WERE AT THE WAKE PLANNING RETALIATION FOR THE RETALIATION

JUST ANOTHER DAY IN CHIRAQ

Nothing excites the imagination of the typical USMB RW nutbag bigot like a case of gang violence in Chicago. It's basically a Trump supporter’s foreplay at this point.

Nothing excites the imagination of the typical USMB RW nutbag bigot like a case of gang violence in Chicago. It's basically a Trump supporter’s foreplay at this point.
Bitch, I live in Chicago, you don't know my story
Reality is more exciting than imagination
My life is based on a true story

The young gentlemen who did that shooting shamefully dishonored the memory of the hundreds of thousands of African Americans who moved to Chicago in the early part of the 20th century to find equality and better economic conditions.

I hope that President Biden will NOT push President Obama's proposal to require suburbs to build a certain number of low-income housing units. Otherwise, such incidents will start occurring there, too.

Forum List

Back