Breaking: White Men set up by the FBI of plotting to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer found Not Guilty on all counts

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Great news! It was an FBI set-up from the get go. They were going to blame Trump if they were successful. We The People are finally waking up to these entrapment schemes and I'm glad the jurors were awakened as well.

Great news! It was an FBI set-up from the get go. They were going to blame Trump if they were successful. We The People are finally waking up to these entrapment schemes and I'm glad the jurors were awakened as well.

Bad link

Eight men were charged on the state level and another six were indicted on federal charges in 2020. Ultimately, nine were convicted or pleaded guilty in the case, and five were acquitted.

Adam Fox
, the man whom authorities said was the leader of the plot, was sentenced in December to 16 years in prison.

Great. The system works. You do a crime and if there is concrete evidence, you get punished. Else, you go free.

That was mighty white of them

No one in the FBI will be punished, and the damage has already been done with publicity blaming MAGA types.

Not sure how much of a victor this is considering.

No one in the FBI will be punished, and the damage has already been done with publicity blaming MAGA types.

If we had a press the top story tomorrow morning would be how no one at the FBI was fired or even reprimanded.

We need a powerful president with a Rottweiler AG to jail the criminals, then hold a Convention of the States

FBI needs to be dismantled and rebuilt from the ground floor as an aid to local police only.
The FBI is just the most visible corrupted intelligence agency. We need a top to bottom review of ALL 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. What do they all do? Why do we need 17? Full re-organization, get rid of the leadership in the FBI/CIA. Corruption flourishes in secrecy and it is very likely all 17 agencies are working for the Democrats and against America's best interests.

Forum List

Back