breanna taylor case lawsuit dragging up riots again

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize it's a fact that Republican voters are less likely to have college educations right? You're not the smart whites
First… I’m not a Republican. I’m a Traditionalist Conservative Ideologue.

Secondly… I find most individuals with a 4 year college degree to be as useful as tits on a bill and distrust most of them.,

First… I’m not a Republican. I’m a Traditionalist Conservative Ideologue.

Secondly… I find most individuals with a 4 year college degree to be as useful as tits on a bill and distrust most of them.,
Good for you. Eschew higher education. Great choice. 😄

Good for you. Eschew higher education. Great choice
I eschew OVER-education and education which does not directly support a career and job path.

I have a two year college degree from what at the time was basically a trade school. It’s what I needed for the career path I wanted to follow. My college has since turned into a liberal arts school as much as a career school, so I no longer financially support them.

Can't afford it huh? That's thing with not having a college education, you also tend to make less money.

The GOP is losing voters. Particularly college-educated ones.
I am not paying for leftist propaganda. The Biden regime takes enough of my money for your illconceived vile agenda as it is. The GOP is not losing voters. LOL WHERE Are you getting that lie?? from the NYT??? Democrats are bleeding potential voters. hispanics, asians, blacks, blue collar dems.Walkaway buddy. Walk. Away.

i think they should have just let it go. is really worth destroying cities again for?
The local construction companies want to make money and will hand out some to the city for permits.

Nowhere does the article state anything was destroyed other than the reputation of the police dept.

The investigation showed us where the cops lied and the system worked to cover those lies. If there ever was justification for people to protest this would be it.
i making a point of what it will start up again. not all cops are like this. i do not feel sorry for breanna she was guilty as hell it just to bad the cop were so desperate for to search her home that they messed with the paper work.

i making a point of what it will start up again. not all cops are like this. i do not feel sorry for breanna she was guilty as hell it just to bad the cop were so desperate for to search her home that they messed with the paper work.

I get it, she was guilty of being black.

I am not paying for leftist propaganda. The Biden regime takes enough of my money for your illconceived vile agenda as it is. The GOP is not losing voters. LOL WHERE Are you getting that lie?? from the NYT??? Democrats are bleeding potential voters. hispanics, asians, blacks, blue collar dems.Walkaway buddy. Walk. Away.
i forgot...black males....moving to voting republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back