Brennan Gives Marching Orders to Democrats: “There Needs to Be Follow Up Action” on Mueller Report

"If I had evidence that Bob Mueller's wife was not a whore, I would have told you."

????

:auiqs.jpg:

"If I had evidence that Bob Mueller's wife was not a whore, I would have told you."

????

:auiqs.jpg:

where is the evidence that you are not just downright stoopid?

There isn't any. Most would say, quite the contrary.

Look at the charitable evidence, I give you the benefit of my time. . . . that's pretty "stoopid," isn't it now?

:abgg2q.jpg:

“If we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so,” Mueller said...

...Mueller went on to explain, Justice Department policy prevents the indictment of a sitting president.

“The report is my testimony."

“The matters we investigated were of paramount importance. It was critical for us to obtain full and accurate information from every person we questioned,” Mueller said. “When a subject of an investigation obstructs that investigation or lies to investigators, it strikes at the core of the government’s effort to find the truth and hold wrongdoers accountable.”

"reiterating the central allegation of our indictments — there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.”

“That allegation deserves the attention of every American,” he added.

“the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.”

img_3395-1.jpg

trump apologists... deliberately obtuse or just downright stoopid? :dunno:
Most of them are in possession of privileged information that, due to your voluntary sequestration in your own socially self-constructed echo chamber, you are completely oblivious to certain pressing and relevant FACTS.

These facts render the product of Mueller's investigation. . . largely? A hypothetical work of propaganda.

FICTION Val. You are engaged in being suckered in by a spook.

. . . so, I can empathize with your plight. All of these folks must seem like they are in one big cult. It has to look positively infuriating from where you are standing.

I also read the sources you are reading, and listen to NPR. It IS a head scratcher for your side, I will admit.

The MAGA folks don't understand how you guys don't get it as well. . . .

OMG, Brennan? Can you believe him? Could he BE anymore partisan and transparent? OYE!

trump apologists... deliberately obtuse or just downright stoopid? :dunno:

Do you not grasp that under our system of justice...prosecutors aren't tasked with proving people aren't guilty...they are tasked with proving they are guilty?

What is Mueller even saying when he states that the investigators didn't find enough evidence to prove that Trump didn't obstruct justice. That isn't what a prosecutor DOES!

Brennan giving marching orders means Obama gives marching orders....

Forum List

Back