Brennan Knows What's Coming His Way

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The piece of shit told his pals at MSLSD that he was waiting for the call from Durham to sit down for a little pow wow. He knows Durham is getting his ducks in a row first, maybe laying a Comey-style perjury trap for him. I bet he's spent the lockdown going over his Congressional testimony and the garbage he's said on the air about his role in the coup. And he knows Durham doesn't take any prisoners when somebody sits across from him and lies through his teeth. If I were Brennan, I'd call my muslim brothers in Riyadh (he secretly converted when he was station-chief there) to see if they can put him in a Saddam-style hidey hole until Trump leaves office in.....2025 or 2029 if he's given a third term by a grateful America.

The piece of shit told his pals at MSLSD that he was waiting for the call from Durham to sit down for a little pow wow. He knows Durham is getting his ducks in a row first, maybe laying a Comey-style perjury trap for him. I bet he's spent the lockdown going over his Congressional testimony and the garbage he's said on the air about his role in the coup. And he knows Durham doesn't take any prisoners when somebody sits across from him and lies through his teeth. If I were Brennan, I'd call my muslim brothers in Riyadh (he secretly converted when he was station-chief there) to see if they can put him in a Saddam-style hidey hole until Trump leaves office in.....2025 or 2029 if he's given a third term by a grateful America.

Democrats never go to jail

It's one of the perks of being with the Deep State.

Since 1965....

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

Since 1965....

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences
And that explains how the party has become so corrupt.....if no one is watching the hen house the rooster will run wild.....

Keep lapping up the lies and propaganda.

Barr made it clear that Durham's investigation is a sham.
Classic dictator behavior: investigate the investigators.
Just look at how many IG's have been fired recently.

Is Brennan mentioned in that article in an exculpatory manner?

What? A lot of right wing circle jerking and dampness? Because that's about all it is. And all it will ever be. No matter how badly the right winger media wants it to be.
No crime committed. Nothing done wrong. The only way you spring a trap like that is if you manufacture evidence...which I wouldn't put past Barr's DOJ but there's too
many eyes on this for them to pull that.

I don't blame you for being......:eek-52:. We're coming for your heroes and your world is closing in on ya....Maybe you should move to Fidel's paradise and chop sugar cane for a couple dollars a day....the fresh air and REAL communists might wake you up.

Since 1965....

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

It's true that finding a white jury in D.C. is almost impossible and most of them will probably walk. But seeing them indicted and dragged before a magistrate is enough for me.....except for Comey and Brennan...they should both hang for treason.

What? A lot of right wing circle jerking and dampness? Because that's about all it is. And all it will ever be. No matter how badly the right winger media wants it to be.
No crime committed. Nothing done wrong. The only way you spring a trap like that is if you manufacture evidence...which I wouldn't put past Barr's DOJ but there's too
many eyes on this for them to pull that.

You have some inside info?

From your source.

"

Barr said that Durham is, indeed, investigating whether federal laws were broken. If so, Barr said, those responsible will be held accountable. But he doesn’t expect that there will be probes of Obama and Biden.

President Trump has accused Obama, without evidence or elaboration, of committing a crime.

“I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said of Obama and Biden. He said the Durham investigation is focused on others.

]

Here honey, from your source.

"
Barr said that Durham is, indeed, investigating whether federal laws were broken. If so, Barr said, those responsible will be held accountable. But he doesn’t expect that there will be probes of Obama and Biden.

President Trump has accused Obama, without evidence or elaboration, of committing a crime.

“I don’t expect Mr. Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man,” Barr said of Obama and Biden. He said the Durham investigation is focused on others.

Hey faggot....men don't call other men "honey" unless they're looking to get cornholed or their teeth knocked out.....got it?

Forum List

Back