Brennan Thinking About Suing Over Security Clearance Action

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
What the hell?

Anchor Rachel Maddow asked, “Are you considering legal action, or do you think you have a legal right to exert against the president’s actions here?”

Brennan answered, “Well, I think, as you can imagine, a number of lawyers have reached out to say that there is a very strong case here, not so much to reclaim mine, but to prevent this from happening in the future. And so, I am thinking about what it is that I might want to do. At this time, I’m trying to make sure that the principle is what is going to be defended and supported, and this is something that should not be repeated.”

These people are brain dead.

The law concerning security clearance is 50 U.S. Code Chapter 45Subchapter III§ 3341 and is very clear as to who can and cannot havc one and who is responsible for giving them.

From Brennan: I'm 'Thinking About' Taking Legal Action over Security Clearance Revocation | Breitbart

Mark Warner Threatens Amendment to ‘Block’ Trump from Voiding Security Clearances @ Mark Warner Plans to 'Block' Trump from Voiding Security Clearances

Another brain dead DimocRAT. It won’t go anywhere. A total waste of time.

Brennan: I Didn’t Mean That Trump Committed Treason @ Brennan: I Didn't Mean That Trump Committed Treason | Breitbart

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Rachel Maddow Show,” former CIA Director John Brennan stated that he didn’t mean President Trump committed treason when he referred to the president’s performance at the Helsinki summit as “nothing short of treasonous.”

Sure as hell seems to me that’s exactly what he said!

Mattis: A Security Clearance Is Granted on an ‘As-Needed Basis’ @ Mattis: A Security Clearance Is Granted On an 'As-Needed Basis'

Of course it is! Anyone who’s had one knows this.

Hate to tell the moron but you can't sue the Federal Government.

Sovereign immunity has carried over to modern times in the form of a general rule that you cannot sue the government -- unless the government says you can. Fortunately, the Federal Tort Claims Act ("FTCA") allows certain kinds of lawsuits against federal employees who are acting within the scope of their employment

Hope he has loads of money for a lawyer if he goes that route.

Of course we all know the Federal Government will never say that anyone can sue it.

I haven't followed Brennan's career, but in recent days he has not exactly shown himself well.

First he claimed that the revocation of his security clearance was an attempt to "silence" him. This preposterous nonsense was oddly followed up by several scores of similarly situated government retirees saying the same thing.

Sort of makes you wonder how these people ever got through the hiring process in the first place. The assertion is so ridiculous a First Grader would see through it. It's kinda like a person who screams at you that he is a MUTE! and can't talk.

Second, he says he's going to sue. Where did he get his law degree; Bob's School of Law and Barbecue? Again, this is stuff and nonsense.

And after Trump's meeting with Putin a few weeks ago, he claimed Trump was being a "traitor." Brennan knew literally NOTHING about what was exchanged between Trump and Putin in the meetings. Nothing.

Talk about The Swamp.

Forum List

Back