🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brexit causes resurgence in pro-EU leanings across continent

The Far Right taking a hit.

Establishment parties in Germany and the Netherlands enjoy surprising gains while the far-right suffers in the polls

Only a fucking idiot of monumental proportions would think that the E.U that is ran by international bankers is a good thing....but then again you are a fucking idiot and I have this feeling that you would love to see the end of what is left of America's sovereignty. The older I get and the more I know, the less patience I have for stupid POS like you. Debate me on this, buttwipe....I fucking DARE you to defend the E.U and how a bunch of un-elected "elite" bureaucrats should tell the serfs what they can or cannot do when it comes to their country.

Establishment parties in Germany and the Netherlands enjoy surprising gains while the far-right suffers in the polls

Only a fucking idiot of monumental proportions would think that the E.U that is ran by international bankers is a good thing....but then again you are a fucking idiot and I have this feeling that you would love to see the end of what is left of America's sovereignty. The older I get and the more I know, the less patience I have for stupid POS like you. Debate me on this, buttwipe....I fucking DARE you to defend the E.U and how a bunch of un-elected "elite" bureaucrats should tell the serfs what they can or cannot do when it comes to their country.
Oh my ... and it's "run by".

Not for England.........so, is that the best you have got? Defend the E.U, dipshit......

Not for England.........so, is that the best you have got? Defend the E.U, dipshit......
I think that I know you... aren't you Mr. and Mrs. Smith's son?

I think that I know you... aren't you Mr. and Mrs. Smith's son?

Indeed, I am...... LOL!

I noted the article didn't mention Greece, Spain or Portugal. The EU experiment has been an utter catastrophe for the south of Europe. No wonder I hear people refer to the EU as the Fourth Reich. Whatever happens you can be sure it favors Germany.

Forum List

Back