Brexit Comes To America: Paul Ryans Challenger Puts Up 'Radical Islam Kills Americans' Billboards

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Good ad, and tough, and on the mark. God bless Nehlen.

radical-islam-nehlen-575x394.png

Brexit Comes to America: Ryan Challenger Mounts Immigration Billboard - Breitbart

• Banned
Do you agree with the signs statement?

Do you agree with my sigline?
I'm on my cell. I can't see it.

It says, quote:

"We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump is that man and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority."​
Is the quote not truthful?

It says, quote:

"We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump is that man and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority."​
No, it’s a lie.

It’s in fact bigoted idiocy, and both you and Trump are bigoted idiots.

It says, quote:

It's an opinion -- can't be "truthful". And it's yours, and it's following you around like a puppy, not exactly wherever you go but wherever I go.

In other words it's like ... :dig:

I agree. Ryan needs to get a real job for once in his life. Been on the taxpayer- funded payroll since leaving college
I agree, but can't we say the same thing about Bernie Sanders?

Yeah cuz that's way worse that never having held a job at all and having Daddy hand you everything for nothing. I mean it's not like you have to at least periodically go to voters for a job review. Oh wait....

Come to think of it wasn't that the same position George W. Bush came from... :eusa_think:

Nice new sigline. It must have finally dawned on you what the old one meant. I shoulda saved a screenshot.

I agree. Ryan needs to get a real job for once in his life. Been on the taxpayer- funded payroll since leaving college

Yeah cuz that's way worse that never having held a job at all and having Daddy hand you everything for nothing. I mean it's not like you have to at least periodically go to voters for a job review. Oh wait....

Come to think of it wasn't that the same position George W. Bush came from... :eusa_think:

Nice new sigline. It must have finally dawned on you what the old one meant. I shoulda saved a screenshot.
No need to, I saved it, asshole. Thanks for reminding everyone how you think George Bush was involved in Kennedy's assassination, idiot. :lol:

"It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think: - Pogo

No need to, I saved it, asshole. Thanks for reminding everyone how you think George Bush was involved in Kennedy's assassination, idiot. :lol:

"It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think: - Pogo

:eusa_clap: Ah, there's my girl. Thank you.

The offer remains open to demonstrate where the quote says that.

Oopsie. Reading is fun-DUH-mental.

Denial alert! Your words are there for everyone to see, and you have yet to explain what you supposedly meant if you're not trying to implement Bush in that statement, loser. Go ahead, I'll wait.....but I won't hold my breath. :lol:

About a politician had the balls to speak out on this subject.
The current politicians can't even say the words "Radical Islam"
You can win the war if you can't even speak their name!

Denial alert! Your words are there for everyone to see, and you have yet to explain what you supposedly meant if you're not trying to implement Bush in that statement, loser. Go ahead, I'll wait.....but I won't hold my breath. :lol:

I didn't make a claim about it, Sparkles. YOU did. See, it's not up to me to demonstrate the negative of what it doesn't say --- it's up to YOU to demonstrate your position.

And so we continue to sit and wait, with the proverbially bated breath, to hear how you get that out of the quote. Two years on. :popcorn:

Aaaaaand you continue to go "duuuuhhh".

I didn't make a claim about it, Sparkles. YOU did. See, it's not up to me to demonstrate the negative of what it doesn't say --- it's up to YOU to demonstrate your position.

And so we continue to sit and wait, with the proverbially bated breath, to hear how you get that out of the quote. Two years on. :popcorn:

I don't have to get out of anything, dumbfuck, you're the one who said it and two years later you're still trying to say you didn't mean what you obviously said. But keep bringing it up, I like watching you make a fool of yourself.

I don't have to get out of anything, dumbfuck, you're the one who said it and two years later you're still trying to say you didn't mean what you obviously said. But keep bringing it up, I like watching you make a fool of yourself.

Soooooooooooo .... still no answer.

All righty then.

Forum List

Back