Brexit Comes To America: Paul Ryans Challenger Puts Up 'Radical Islam Kills Americans' Billboards

Negative add campaigns have never worked. It won't work on Paul Ryan either. He is one of the hardest working members of congress and has a record to prove it. His constiuents know that.
youtube paul ryan path to prosperity - Yahoo Search Results
youtube paul ryan takes obamacare apart in 6 minutes - Yahoo Search Results

Furthermore, Brexit is not here. The United States is a sovereign nation, and is not involved in a 27 member country UNION that controls currency, borders, national affairs and politics. If you expected Donald Trump to get a bounce out of the UK voting to exit the EU--forget it.

never-underestimate-the-power-of-stupid-people-in-large-groups.jpg

And they are:

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Last edited:
No need to, I saved it, asshole. Thanks for reminding everyone how you think George Bush was involved in Kennedy's assassination, idiot. :lol:

"It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963. :eusa_think: - Pogo

:eusa_clap: Ah, there's my girl. Thank you.

The offer remains open to demonstrate where the quote says that.

Oopsie. Reading is fun-DUH-mental.
Denial alert! Your words are there for everyone to see, and you have yet to explain what you supposedly meant if you're not trying to implement Bush in that statement, loser. Go ahead, I'll wait.....but I won't hold my breath. :lol:

I didn't make a claim about it, Sparkles. YOU did. See, it's not up to me to demonstrate the negative of what it doesn't say --- it's up to YOU to demonstrate your position.

And so we continue to sit and wait, with the proverbially bated breath, to hear how you get that out of the quote. Two years on. :popcorn:

Aaaaaand you continue to go "duuuuhhh".
I don't have to get out of anything, dumbfuck, you're the one who said it and two years later you're still trying to say you didn't mean what you obviously said. But keep bringing it up, I like watching you make a fool of yourself.

Soooooooooooo .... still no answer.

All righty then.
Yeah, still no answer from you. Go ahead and explain your post, I'm waiting.

Forum List

Back