Breyer resigning, Biden to nominate USSC justice. (Poll)

Will Joe Biden's first pick for USSC justice be approved by the Senate?

• Yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
So you're planning on losing your shit no matter how well qualified.

Like I said

No, I plan on milking the fact that he picked what he wanted before he picks who he wants first, then I am going to PRAY the Republicans scour her personal and public life for anything they can use in the hearings.

Good for the gander, good for the goose.

What I am not going to bitch about is the Dems using the process available to them, in a partisan way, as is their right as controlling the Senate and the White House.

No matter who it is
Mitch will try to block it
I doubt that. Why even go through the motions? Simple majority put 3 somewhat conservative justices there by Trump. It's Biden's choice and he'll get his justice appointed. Now, if you mean this nominee will have to answer questions, then yeah, that shouldn't be an obstacle though. Do you think she shouldn't even have to answer questions?

NOTHING about his statement is "racist" you whiney little ass-hurt twat.

In fact, the very point is that Joe WILL nominate a black female for NO OTHER REASON than her blackness and pussy.

God, I fucking hate people like you. I want TEXIT to be rid of your filthy ass.
God, are you an ignorant racist. There are plenty of qualified Black females.

Its an election year, according to the Biden Rule, shouldn't any appointment be held off until the next year? That's what the libs said back in 2020, or are they backing away from this now?
Yea well McConnell trashed that bullshit argument a long time ago

It doesn't matter the gender or skin color. We all know the nominee has to be a marxist. The gender and skin color is just to satisfy political correctness.

It doesn't matter the gender or skin color. We all know the nominee has to be a marxist. The gender and skin color is just to satisfy political correctness.
Yea...marxist...right.

You people aren't batshit crazy...nahhh

Yea...marxist...right.

You people aren't batshit crazy...nahhh
If the Left could resurrect a Black-Hispanic-Cross Dressing-Transgender Hitler to fill Oscar Myer's seat, they would sacrifice their goat lovers to Satan to get that done.

You know they would.
iu

Forum List

Back