Brian Auten: FBI offered Christopher Steele $1million if he could corroborate allegations in the Dossier, but Steele could not do so.

What about him?

If Obama were truly authorizing the FBI to do what it was doing...it would have been much more expedient to simply investigate the Donald directly instead of this cockamamie scheme that you guys seemed to have concocted. The courts were already on his ass about the Trump U scandal. Plenty of ground to investigate.

It speaks to the fact that the FBI goes where the evidence takes them.

Few ever mention it but the supposed democratic-party controlled FBI raided the home of the democratic mayor of Baltimore

That was during the Trump tenure.

Henry Cuellar's home (D-Texas) was raided this year...same FBI

Of course, none of this would matter to a blob supporter. You guys are immune from facts.
and just because hilary wasnt in office doesnt mean she didnt have influence on the matter,,

I do so love watching you fascist try and deflect from your fascist actions,,

and just because hilary wasnt in office doesnt mean she didnt have influence on the matter,,
Oh, in that case, I think it was GWB. Clearly he wanted his brother to win the 2016 nomination. Cool
I do so love watching you fascist try and deflect from your fascist actions,,
Too bad that isn't what is happening here. Better luck next life loser.

Oh, in that case, I think it was GWB. Clearly he wanted his brother to win the 2016 nomination. Cool

Too bad that isn't what is happening here. Better luck next life loser.
as long as you can rest peacefully tonight knowing all the hype on trump being an agent of russia was nothing but lies,,

as long as you can rest peacefully tonight knowing all the hype on trump being an agent of russia was nothing but lies,,
Except it wasn't... cite all of the meetings between Trump's family and Trump's campaign with Russia during the campaign as proof.

If ignorance is bliss, you're probably orgasmic at this point.

Except it wasn't... cite all of the meetings between Trump's family and Trump's campaign with Russia during the campaign as proof.

If ignorance is bliss, you're probably orgasmic at this point.
there was only one meeting and it was ended early due to lack of substance,,,

nice try buttercup but your cult made you crazy stupid,,

there was only one meeting and it was ended early due to lack of substance,,,
According to whom? The Trumps? Sure...okay.

Flynn met with the Russians.
Sessions met with the Russians.
Page met with the Russians
Papadopolas met with the Russians
Don Jr. met with the Russians
Manafort met with the Russians.

The blob had considerable business ties with Russia.

And amazingly, Russian intel hacked the DNC.

Mueller (working for the blob's DOJ) indicted numerous Russians in absentia for interfering in the 2016 election.

No connection?

According to whom? The Trumps? Sure...okay.

Flynn met with the Russians.
Sessions met with the Russians.
Page met with the Russians
Papadopolas met with the Russians
Don Jr. met with the Russians
Manafort met with the Russians.

The blob had considerable business ties with Russia.

And amazingly, Russian intel hacked the DNC.

Mueller (working for the blob's DOJ) indicted numerous Russians in absentia for interfering in the 2016 election.

No connection?
and how many of bidens or obamas people met with russians???

thats right,, they all meet with foreign officials in the course of their duties,,,

but we know in this case the FBI and whitehouse lied about what happened

Please list them and cite their meetings.
thats right,, they all meet with foreign officials in the course of their duties,,,
Well, that was bound to happen... no reason for Michael Flynn to be meeting with Russian intel officials.
but we know in this case the FBI and whitehouse lied about what happened
Ummm no...that is what you're simply imagining because you're programmed to think that way.

Aww, poor baby. I outsmarted you again. I thought you'd be used to it by now.
you didnt outsmart anyone,, youre trying to deflect from the current fuck up you installed into office,,,

now if you were able to state what was said in those meetings and how they helped put trump in office you might have something,, but alas you dont,,,

you didnt outsmart anyone,, youre trying to deflect from the current fuck up you installed into office,,,

now if you were able to state what was said in those meetings and how they helped put trump in office you might have something,, but alas you dont,,,
Was any of that supposed to be in English? Try again Slingblade

All this... y'know... J6, censorship, yadda yadda... all the "little" issues, revolve around this one key central issue: election integrity. Fix that, and all the rest of the contentious brouhaha goes away.

Fix that, and there won't be any excuse for another J6.

(But don't fix it, and there will, and the next one won't be a joke, it'll be for real).

Fix this, and there won't be any excuse for censoring people for saying the election was stolen - and in fact, there won't even be an excuse for saying the election was stolen

As long as this problem isn't fixed, both parties have a great set of reasons and excuses to keep attacking each other. And you know they will. :p
Heck if you could fix that, or at least convince me you could, I'd vote for you, myself, no matter your party, as the parties suck, anyway. Of course if it turned out you were just looking for cushy elected government job to try to be a loudmouthed political prima donna rock star and your real idea was actually just to rig the vote, so the other side couldn't possibly win no matter how much you or your side sucked or how it effected the long term continuance of our county, I'd drop you like a hot rock. Nothing personal, just sayin...

And you think those were separate unrelated events.
An investigation of a guy no longer working for the Trump Campaign and the Trump Campaign itself?

They ARE unrelated. Read this slowly. Page no longer worked for the Trump Campaign
None outside of normal channels. And none lied about. Virtually every Trump Campaign/Russian meeting was lied about

What about him?

If Obama were truly authorizing the FBI to do what it was doing...it would have been much more expedient to simply investigate the Donald directly instead of this cockamamie scheme that you guys seemed to have concocted. The courts were already on his ass about the Trump U scandal. Plenty of ground to investigate.

It speaks to the fact that the FBI goes where the evidence takes them.

Few ever mention it but the supposed democratic-party controlled FBI raided the home of the democratic mayor of Baltimore

That was during the Trump tenure.

Henry Cuellar's home (D-Texas) was raided this year...same FBI

Of course, none of this would matter to a blob supporter. You guys are immune from facts.
The more you mole, the more we whack. :p

Heck if you could fix that, or at least convince me you could, I'd vote for you, myself, no matter your party, as the parties suck, anyway. Of course if it turned out you were just looking for cushy elected government job to try to be a loudmouthed political prima donna rock star and your real idea was actually just to rig the vote, so the other side couldn't possibly win no matter how much you or your side sucked or how it effected the long term continuance of our county, I'd drop you like a hot rock. Nothing personal, just sayin...
The technical part is easy. I can do that, and I can convince you I can. (So far I've convinced NASA, Goldman Sachs, Kaiser, AT&T, at least three unnameable government agencies, several branches of the DoD... yeah, I can convince you. About the TECHNICAL part). :)

Unfortunately I'm not a politician. I need partners, and I need to be able to rely on them

The technical part is easy. I can do that, and I can convince you I can. (So far I've convinced NASA, Goldman Sachs, Kaiser, AT&T, at least three unnameable government agencies, several branches of the DoD... yeah, I can convince you. About the TECHNICAL part). :)

Unfortunately I'm not a politician. I need partners, and I need to be able to rely on them
You're a legend...in your own mind

An investigation of a guy no longer working for the Trump Campaign and the Trump Campaign itself?

They ARE unrelated. Read this slowly. Page no longer worked for the Trump Campaign

None outside of normal channels. And none lied about. Virtually every Trump Campaign/Russian meeting was lied about
how would you know if they lied?? were you there??

if so tell me what was said at these meetings??

Hard to come by in these highly partisan days. Have you considered, popular politicians on both sides benefit from the controversy, in terms of campaign dollars. For politicians, this could be like immigration. It makes too much money to put an end to it, by solving the problem, no matter if the technology is known and available or not.

Forum List

Back