Brian Auten: FBI offered Christopher Steele $1million if he could corroborate allegations in the Dossier, but Steele could not do so.

LInk us up to these "caveats".

I predict we will never see these so-called "caveats".
They included the fact that the Clinton campaign paid for that info. They also included the fact that some of the info in the Dossier had not been or could not be verified

My mind is a highly trained security machine. It's trained to think like a perp. If I was a perp I'd be all over this one.

There is no evidence that 2020 was a one-off.
It appears there is no evidence, it was anything but a free and fair election with nothing that would have changed the winner of the vote in a single state. At least all the various Trump lawyers declined to show any in court, when asked by Trump Judges, even, sometimes denying in front of the judge, they were accusing any kind of fraud. Big difference between the courthouse steps and putting proven faulty bullshit in front of a judge, knowing it is bullshit. Then again, using free lawyers or lawyers that won't get paid, might only get you the quality of public defenders, that run out the clock. Either way, the incompetents (those still practicing) did run out the clock in the court cases, while looking showy, talking smack on the courthouse steps and on the right wing talk shows, talking up "The Big Lie" not changing a single state house certification, convincing not a single Governor or State legislature in the standard two months, to change their electors. And the rest is history. Take your pick. Shittiest lawyers imaginable or lacking evidence. Take your pick.

Shit allegedly happened what, 7 years ago and it's just now coming to light. LOL. Sure.

It appears there is no evidence, it was anything but a free and fair election with nothing that would have changed the winner of the vote in a single state. At least all the various Trump lawyers declined to show any in court, when asked by Trump Judges, even, sometimes denying in front of the judge, they were accusing any kind of fraud. Big difference between the courthouse steps and putting proven faulty bullshit in front of a judge, knowing it is bullshit. Then again, using free lawyers or lawyers that won't get paid, might only get you the quality of public defenders, that run out the clock. Either way, the incompetents (those still practicing) did run out the clock in the court cases, while looking showy, talking smack on the courthouse steps and on the right wing talk shows, talking up "The Big Lie" not changing a single state house certification, convincing not a single Governor or State legislature in the standard two months, to change their electors. And the rest is history. Take your pick. Shittiest lawyers imaginable or lacking evidence. Take your pick.
Here's my pick:

I don't give a FLYING fuck about Trump, Biden, wayward machines or election officials or anything else.

=> I WANT THE SECURITY PROBLEM FIXED. *PRONTO*

It's easy to do. Put someone like me on it, we'll have an idiot-proof plan in 30 days. There are hundreds like me. Thousands. Pick one.

There was and is NO "big lie". The fucking election was hacked six ways from Sunday, you know it, I know it, and so does everyone else. It's no lie, it's the God's honest truth and there is PLENTY of evidence to back it up.

However I don't care about that, except insofar as it's an opportunity to show dumbass Democrats exactly how stupid and ignorant (and GULLIBLE) they are.

=> I WANT THE PROBLEM FIXED

"The problem" is a SECURITY issue, it has nothing to do with politics, and a pox on both parties for pretending it does.

Democrats are AFRAID to look at this issue because they KNOW goddamn well their leadership cheated. So we're going to have to apply a little strongarm just to get the Dems to overcome their FEAR.

However, I'm not "after" Democrats and I don't want any kind of retribution or revenge.

What I want is, the problem FIXED.

So we can ALL - Democrat and Republican alike - be CONFIDENT that what is being shown to us is actual reality

A pox on the partisan bullshit. Seriously. I'm going to clobber (verbally and politically) anyone from either party who does not want to look at this issue or wants to stand in the way of getting it fixed.

"Uncertain" election integrity is absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE. It can be fixed. I know how to fix it, and so do hundreds of others. Let us fix it. Don't stand in our way, and we won't stand in yours.

Here's my pick:

I don't give a FLYING fuck about Trump, Biden, wayward machines or election officials or anything else.

=> I WANT THE SECURITY PROBLEM FIXED. *PRONTO*

It's easy to do. Put someone like me on it, we'll have an idiot-proof plan in 30 days. There are hundreds like me. Thousands. Pick one.

There was and is NO "big lie". The fucking election was hacked six ways from Sunday, you know it, I know it, and so does everyone else. It's no lie, it's the God's honest truth and there is PLENTY of evidence to back it up.

However I don't care about that, except insofar as it's an opportunity to show dumbass Democrats exactly how stupid and ignorant (and GULLIBLE) they are.

=> I WANT THE PROBLEM FIXED

"The problem" is a SECURITY issue, it has nothing to do with politics, and a pox on both parties for pretending it does.

Democrats are AFRAID to look at this issue because they KNOW goddamn well their leadership cheated. So we're going to have to apply a little strongarm just to get the Dems to overcome their FEAR.

However, I'm not "after" Democrats and I don't want any kind of retribution or revenge.

What I want is, the problem FIXED.

So we can ALL - Democrat and Republican alike - be CONFIDENT that what is being shown to us is actual reality

A pox on the partisan bullshit. Seriously. I'm going to clobber (verbally and politically) anyone from either party who does not want to look at this issue or wants to stand in the way of getting it fixed.

"Uncertain" election integrity is absolutely NOT ACCEPTABLE. It can be fixed. I know how to fix it, and so do hundreds of others. Let us fix it. Don't stand in our way, and we won't stand in yours.
I don't agree with you on thinking it was fixed, but I like the hell out of the way you said it. Election security is of utmost importance, not just to stop impropriety, but to prevent even the appearance of impropriety and restore confidence to all voters, as voting is the most important thing most people do for our representative democracy to function.

I don't agree with you on thinking it was fixed, but I like the hell out of the way you said it. Election security is of utmost importance, not just to stop impropriety, but to prevent even the appearance of impropriety and restore confidence to all voters, as voting is the most important thing most people do for our representative democracy to function.
All this... y'know... J6, censorship, yadda yadda... all the "little" issues, revolve around this one key central issue: election integrity. Fix that, and all the rest of the contentious brouhaha goes away.

Fix that, and there won't be any excuse for another J6.

(But don't fix it, and there will, and the next one won't be a joke, it'll be for real).

Fix this, and there won't be any excuse for censoring people for saying the election was stolen - and in fact, there won't even be an excuse for saying the election was stolen

As long as this problem isn't fixed, both parties have a great set of reasons and excuses to keep attacking each other. And you know they will. :p

They included the fact that the Clinton campaign paid for that info. They also included the fact that some of the info in the Dossier had not been or could not be verified

well that would certainly justify offering the million bucks

And that's the same as counterintel work?

No. It's not
The FBI offered money for intel they could use against Trump's campaign, you dolt.

If I have to spell everything out for you, maybe you should just kill your worthless self and save oxygen for the rest of us.

Durham witness: FBI offered Steele $1M for proof of dossier claims, but he had none​

time to defund the fbi

Interesting how they offered him a million for proof, he couldn't provide it, and then the the FBI still went after Trump anyway, with lies to the FISA courts.

FBI Agent Page testified under oath that the FBI condicted its own investigation prior to Mueller being appointed Special Counsel and discovered there was NOTHING to Hillary"s seditious / treasonous 'Russian Collusion' scandal, the largest criminal political scandal in US history.

This story substantiates what Page testified to.

The FBI knowingly, intentionally went along with the failed coup attempt despite having proved there was nothing to Barry's / Hillary's treasonous bullshit.

Barry wanted Trump gone in order to save his 'legacy'. Hillary wanted to be President for money, power, influence peddling, etc...

Hillary, Barry, Joe, Comey, and others should be in Gitmo right now.

Wrong. They offered money to have some very derious accusations verified.

That the money wasn't paid and the information not verified speaks volumes.
WRONG

They offered money for dirt on a presidential candidate, you motherfucking idiot.

Goddamn. READ BETWEEN THE FUCKING LINES, MORON!!!

Forum List

Back