Brief synopsis of last night's debate

obama's Congressional majority in the years you just mentioned, 2009-2011 DWARFS any majority bush had in the years you're moronically saying were SOOOOO BAD that we're STILL suffering from their effects

so the question is YOU JACKASS; how was it republicans WITH SMALLER NUMBERS were able to do all the things you're crying about but a LARGER NUMBERS OF DEMOCRATS were HELPLESS?????

WHAT GOOD IS CRYING ABOUT FILIBUSTERS when i can SHOW YOU ACTUAL REALITY, the THOUSANDS OF DEMOCRAT votes FOR Bush/Republican policies FOR YEARS, even long after Bush left office????

yeS, they covered the important issues like global warming/climate change/new name of the decade, free stuff, black lives matters etc... nothing about illegals, the debt, the ME.
Pass the gd immigration bill, the deficit is small and 80% UE and welfare for victims of Boosh world depression STILL, let the ME take care of it with US air power helping. Thanks for the gigantic W/GOP disaster.

translation: Progressives are inept, weak, and irrelevant. Obama is inept, weak and irrelevant. Nothing Progs do matters, nothing they do changes anything.
We have the best economy in the world- not saying all that much, dingbat. Ask the ME, Afghans, etc etc how that depression helps. Thanks for delaying OUR recovery with debt limit crises and total obstruction for 5 years-
let's hope you haven't really blown it...

i love the way you're too stupid to realize you're making my point for me with every post. Republicans arent in charge, havent been in charge. ur a joke dummy
200 Pub filibusters in 2009-11 when Pubs tell you Obama was in total control, hater dupe troll. Since then, total obstruction- congrats, corporate/greedy idiot billionaire shill.
Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.
It put me to sleep, I should have watched the game instead.

Sooooo many soooooft balls for the white progressives....
Hardballs SHOULD be for the party first greedy idiot Pub bought off a-holes that ruined the world and blocked reform for 6 1/2 years now.

By saying reform was blocked, that automatically assumes whatever Obama wanted he should have just been let do.
^^ "No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) dingbat dupe.

When shit policy like Obama proposed is done, it needs to be stopped.

all that idiot is doing is addmitting that Democrats COULD HAVE done something about the Bush/Republican policies he's saying caused Armageddon.
typical left-wing loser, always trying to have it both ways.

translation: Progressives are inept, weak, and irrelevant. Obama is inept, weak and irrelevant. Nothing Progs do matters, nothing they do changes anything.

Have an enema, it might help.

obama's Congressional majority in the years you just mentioned, 2009-2011 DWARFS any majority bush had in the years you're moronically saying were SOOOOO BAD that we're STILL suffering from their effects

so the question is YOU JACKASS; how was it republicans WITH SMALLER NUMBERS were able to do all the things you're crying about but a LARGER NUMBERS OF DEMOCRATS were HELPLESS?????
Because all they care about is 50% reconciliation for tax cuts on the rich, and putting in their regulators so their rich pals can rob the country blind, Pub dupe. Reform or good laws is not what they care about, moron, just robbing the people blind. Of course, Dems believe in a presidential honeymoon, good gov't, and compromise, unlike YOUR a-hole heroes.

Because all they care about is 50% reconciliation for tax cuts on the rich, and putting in their regulators so their rich pals can rob the country blind, Pub dupe. Reform or good laws is not what they care about, moron, just robbing the people blind. Of course, Dems believe in a presidential honeymoon, good gov't, and compromise, unlike YOUR a-hole heroes.

it took you how many hours to come back with this pile of steaming poo that doesnt even address what i stated dummy???

lmao!

i'll ask again;

how is it, idiot, that you whine about "obstruction" and filibusters and such from a smaller number of Republicans but imply if not outright state that a larger number of Democrats you think are so much smarter than the "hater dupes" was helpless to do anything??

huh IDIOT?

how can anybody not conclude you are admitting your side is inept and weak and the other guys are stronger and smarter??

You call intelligent Dems jackass, stupid, morons, we call you a brainwashed dupe. One is a political argument, one is trolling, Pubtroll functional moron. You got nothing but bs propaganda and insults. Bush lied to get us into the stupidest war ever, and passed the stupidest tax cuts ever, totally corrupt.

You call intelligent Dems jackass, stupid, morons, we call you a brainwashed dupe. One is a political argument, one is trolling, Pubtroll functional moron. You got nothing but bs propaganda and insults. Bush lied to get us into the stupidest war ever, and passed the stupidest tax cuts ever, totally corrupt.

i see you are far too much of a coward to even try answering a very straighforward question.

says all anybody needs to know about you. clown

i'll ask again;

how is it, idiot, that you whine about "obstruction" and filibusters and such from a smaller number of Republicans but imply if not outright state that a larger number of Democrats you think are so much smarter than the "hater dupes" was helpless to do anything??

huh IDIOT?

how can anybody not conclude you are admitting your side is inept and weak and the other guys are stronger and smarter??
Can you read, or just listen to BS propaganda?

AGAIN. Because all they care about is 50% reconciliation for tax cuts on the rich, and putting in their regulators so their rich pals can rob the country blind, Pub dupe. Reform or good laws is not what they care about, moron, just robbing the people blind. Of course, Dems believe in a presidential honeymoon, good gov't, and compromise, unlike YOUR a-hole heroes.

i'll ask again;

huh IDIOT?

Can you read, or just listen to BS propaganda.

AGAIN. Because all they care about is 50% reconciliation for tax cuts on the rich, and putting in their regulators so their rich pals can rob the country blind, Pub dupe. Reform or good laws is not what they care about, moron, just robbing the people blind. Of course, Dems believe in a presidential honeymoon, good gov't, and compromise, unlike YOUR a-hole heroes.

i can read. you simply cant address the role of people YOU ELECTED TO CONGRESS in anything you cry like the crybaby excuse-maker you are about

i'll ask again;

huh IDIOT?

Can you read, or just listen to BS propaganda.

i can read. you simply cant address the role of people YOU ELECTED TO CONGRESS in anything you cry like the crybaby excuse-maker you are about
Tell me all the great laws Boosh passed. lol

Forum List

Back