Brief synopsis of last night's debate

Last night is pretty easy to judge. The more bullcrap the RW's make up about it, the better the Dems did.

so far, they must have done pretty well.

yeS, they covered the important issues like global warming/climate change/new name of the decade, free stuff, black lives matters etc... nothing about illegals, the debt, the ME.
Pass the gd immigration bill, the deficit is small and 80% UE and welfare for victims of Boosh world depression STILL, let the ME take care of it with US air power helping. Thanks for the gigantic W/GOP disaster.

Last night is pretty easy to judge. The more bullcrap the RW's make up about it, the better the Dems did.

yeS, they covered the important issues like global warming/climate change/new name of the decade, free stuff, black lives matters etc... nothing about illegals, the debt, the ME.
Pass the gd immigration bill, the deficit is small and 80% UE and welfare for victims of Boosh world depression STILL, let the ME take care of it with US air power helping. Thanks for the gigantic W/GOP disaster.

it's like you TRY to make a fool of yourself

Mission Accomplished!!

f. Income tax reform - Steal from the makers, give to the takers. Screw the middle class, and to hell with investment and job creation.

There is nothing worse than someone (like you) that gets consistently screwed.....and actually starting to like it.

Just on the above cited issue, we've had "trickle down economics", and we got screwed....
then we've had the infamous GWB's tax breaks for the rich to create jobs, and we got screwed....
finally we had the GOP taking over congress on a platform of "jobs, jobs, jobs"....and we got screwed

Some of us are a bit "sore" from being screwed....YOU, on the other hand, kind of like bending over.

SO WHO IS GETTING SCREWED AND LIKING IT????

another idiot who makes a fool of himself daily denying basic realities and projecting his own Party's sins onto others.

since Progressives have been in charge the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES
Because of the Bush corrupt World Depression and total Pub obstruction of reform DUH, dupe.

f. Income tax reform - Steal from the makers, give to the takers. Screw the middle class, and to hell with investment and job creation.

There is nothing worse than someone (like you) that gets consistently screwed.....and actually starting to like it.

Just on the above cited issue, we've had "trickle down economics", and we got screwed....
then we've had the infamous GWB's tax breaks for the rich to create jobs, and we got screwed....
finally we had the GOP taking over congress on a platform of "jobs, jobs, jobs"....and we got screwed

Some of us are a bit "sore" from being screwed....YOU, on the other hand, kind of like bending over.

SO WHO IS GETTING SCREWED AND LIKING IT????

another idiot who makes a fool of himself daily denying basic realities and projecting his own Party's sins onto others.

since Progressives have been in charge the very richest got richer and the very poorest got poorer; BOTH AT A FASTER PACE UNDER PROGRESSIVES
Because of the Bush corrupt World Depression and total Pub obstruction of reform DUH, dupe.

what year is it dummy????

translation: Progressives are inept, weak, and irrelevant. Obama is inept, weak and irrelevant. Nothing Progs do matters, nothing they do changes anything.

Mission Accomplished!!
As always, nothing but stupid talking points and irrelevant insults, Pubtroll- the only kind. Any actual argument? I didn't think so.

Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.
It put me to sleep, I should have watched the game instead.

Sooooo many soooooft balls for the white progressives....

Mission Accomplished!!
As always, nothing but stupid talking points and irrelevant insults, Pubtroll- the only kind. Any actual argument? I didn't think so.

are you really that stupid that you actually expect substantive rebuttals to the mindless stupidity you post/?

translation: Progressives are inept, weak, and irrelevant. Obama is inept, weak and irrelevant. Nothing Progs do matters, nothing they do changes anything.
We have the best economy in the world- not saying all that much, dingbat. Ask the ME, Afghans, etc etc how that depression helps. Thanks for delaying OUR recovery with debt limit crises and total obstruction for 5 years-
let's hope you haven't really blown it...

Mission Accomplished!!

are you really that stupid that you actually expect substantive rebuttals to the mindless stupidity you post/?
NO argument AGAIN, troll...

We have the best economy in the world- not saying all that much, dingbat. Ask the ME, Afghans, etc etc how that depression helps. Thanks for delaying OUR recovery with debt limit crises and total obstruction for 5 years-

i love the way you're too stupid to realize you're making my point for me with every post. Republicans arent in charge, havent been in charge. ur a joke dummy

Mission Accomplished!!

NO argument AGAIN, troll...

once again you want an argument for stupidity

keep trying........................

O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.

Hardballs SHOULD be for the party first greedy idiot Pub bought off a-holes that ruined the world and blocked reform for 6 1/2 years now.

Hardballs SHOULD be for the party first greedy idiot Pub bought off a-holes that ruined the world and blocked reform for 6 1/2 years now.

By saying reform was blocked, that automatically assumes whatever Obama wanted he should have just been let do.

by your own admission nothing obama and Democrats have done has mattered one bit.
you're copping to irrelevance, ineptitude and/or collusion

what is there to argue????

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! mommy mommy i failed for six and a half years and i need to blame somebody!!!!

i love the way you're too stupid to realize you're making my point for me with every post. Republicans arent in charge, havent been in charge. ur a joke dummy
200 Pub filibusters in 2009-11 when Pubs tell you Obama was in total control, hater dupe troll. Since then, total obstruction- congrats, corporate/greedy idiot billionaire shill.

By saying reform was blocked, that automatically assumes whatever Obama wanted he should have just been let do.
^^ "No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) dingbat dupe.

200 Pub filibusters in 2009-11 when Pubs tell you Obama was in total control, hater dupe troll. Since then, total obstruction- congrats, corporate/greedy idiot billionaire shill.

^^ "No compromise, un-American TP GOP" (TIME) dingbat dupe.

more admissions of ineptitude and irrelevance

please continue............................

a real leader builds concensus you idiot. you cant admit obam isnt a leader cuz you're clinging to his nutsack

Forum List

Back