Brief synopsis of last night's debate

Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.

Here is a synopsis of the debate.

"Hillary, you are so wonderful. Why is the world keep talking about those illegal e-mails that gave away government secrets? Hillary, we love you with all our hearts! Appoint us, we need jobs!!"

There was no debate. A debate demands a difference of opinion in some form or fashion.

It was a Democrat circle jerk.

O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.
Were they ever in.

"Hillary, you are so wonderful. Why is the world keep talking about those illegal e-mails that gave away government secrets? Hillary, we love you with all our hearts! Appoint us, we need jobs!!"

There was no debate. A debate demands a difference of opinion in some form or fashion.
Well they're not greedy idiots...

There are also plenty of tech jobs we are not getting, thanks to no training programs. Thanks Pubs and dupes.

Oh look another far left drone pushing far left religious propaganda..
So you believe Dems are blocking Pubs working on infrastructure? Ay caramba.

Wow the far left religion is strong with this one..
Do you have any actual argument or are you a total Pubtroll? The only kind.

The irony of those comments from a far left drone troll..

How cute for the dupe hater..
Ay caramba, what a waste of time lol
  1. Senate GOP Blocks Obama's $60 Billion ...
    www.foxnews.com/...to-block-competing-infrastructure-plans
    Nov 02, 2011 · The 51-49 vote fell well short of the 60 votes required under Senate procedures to start work on the bill. ... Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure ...

2. Senate GOP Blocks Infrastructure/Jobs Bill -...
    www.washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-blocks-60-billion...
    Nov 02, 2011 · In the GOP-held House, Republicans do not plan to vote on Obama’s bill. Instead, they have passed a series of measures to repeal regulations and spur ...

3. Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan -...
    www.tbo.com/news/senate-gop-blocks-obama-infrastructure...
    After Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure plan, ... says bill sponsor Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., unfairly limits the ability of small companies to raise ...

4. Senate GOP Blocks Obama Infrastructure Plan - The...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/03/obama-infrastructure...
    Nov 02, 2011 · After Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure plan, ... says billsponsor Rep. Kevin McCarthy, ... Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan.

5. Republicans block $60bn infrastructure bill -...Republicans in the Senate blocked a $60bn portion of President Barack Obama’s economic ... Republicans block $60bn infrastructure bill. By James Politi in Washington.

6. Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan -...
    news.yahoo.com/senate-gop-blocks-obama-infrastructure...
    Nov 03, 2011 · Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan. ... The 51-49 vote fell well short of the 60 votes required under Senate procedures to start work on the bill.

Yes, companies move to get away from all the expenses associated with using US workers. They don't have to pay: vacations, holidays, sick days, union wages, matching SS contributions, matching Medicare contributions, healthcare benefits, workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, OSHA regulation and fines, environmental regulations.

See how much money they can save by moving out of the US? Who can blame them?

Pretty much the very SAME argument that was made by most slave owners in early 19th century.......

Any US company that moves overseas for cheap/slave labor, should NO LONGER be considered a U.S. company and have stiff tariffs imposed on imports back to us.

So who ultimately pays those tariffs, the company?

Then when your big screen goes from $1,200 to $2,500, you'll be the first to complain.

And when everybody's gainfully employed, $2,500.00 ain't that much.
I believe your forgetting about the elephant in the room; we are being taxed to subsidize the poor and uemployed so they won't come rioting in our nice neighborhoods.
I'd rather have a low employment rate with good jobs and much lower taxes.
Which, by the way, is Trump's Tax Plan.

Well if you took those subsidies away, the poor and unemployed would just get jobs and work for a living.

What you forget is that the ability to buy more products for less money stimulates the economy. Increase the prices of those products and people buy less. The less buying that takes place, the less economic activity.

Also you can't place tariffs on just American companies that moved overseas. You either place tariffs on all products coming from those countries or you don't.

th

Oh look another far left drone pushing far left religious propaganda..
So you believe Dems are blocking Pubs working on infrastructure? Ay caramba.

Wow the far left religion is strong with this one..
Do you have any actual argument or are you a total Pubtroll? The only kind.

The irony of those comments from a far left drone troll..

How cute for the dupe hater..
Ay caramba, what a waste of time lol
  1. Senate GOP Blocks Obama's $60 Billion ...
    www.foxnews.com/...to-block-competing-infrastructure-plans
    Nov 02, 2011 · The 51-49 vote fell well short of the 60 votes required under Senate procedures to start work on the bill. ... Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure ...

2. Senate GOP Blocks Infrastructure/Jobs Bill -...
    www.washingtonpost.com/politics/senate-blocks-60-billion...
    Nov 02, 2011 · In the GOP-held House, Republicans do not plan to vote on Obama’s bill. Instead, they have passed a series of measures to repeal regulations and spur ...

3. Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan -...
    www.tbo.com/news/senate-gop-blocks-obama-infrastructure...
    After Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure plan, ... says bill sponsor Rep. Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., unfairly limits the ability of small companies to raise ...

4. Senate GOP Blocks Obama Infrastructure Plan - The...
    www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/03/obama-infrastructure...
    Nov 02, 2011 · After Republicans blocked Obama's infrastructure plan, ... says billsponsor Rep. Kevin McCarthy, ... Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan.

5. Republicans block $60bn infrastructure bill -...Republicans in the Senate blocked a $60bn portion of President Barack Obama’s economic ... Republicans block $60bn infrastructure bill. By James Politi in Washington.

6. Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan -...
    news.yahoo.com/senate-gop-blocks-obama-infrastructure...
    Nov 03, 2011 · Senate GOP blocks Obama infrastructure plan. ... The 51-49 vote fell well short of the 60 votes required under Senate procedures to start work on the bill.

Yes and you do not read links you post which shows what a drone you are..

Yet you prove that you can cut and past links, but you do not understand what you post, just like all far left drones.

So who ultimately pays those tariffs, the company?

Then when your big screen goes from $1,200 to $2,500, you'll be the first to complain.

Perhaps.....but if those tariffs mitigate the "savings" from cheap/slave labor those jobs would come back home......YES, that cheaper big screen TV is cheap because of the slave labor AND without American jobs, even that cheaper amount may not be affordable.

Let me tell you what tariffs do: we place a tariff on imported products from China. China in return puts a tariff on our exported products and it ends up being a wash.

This was tried by the Bush administration when he tried to save our steel industry here in the US. He placed tariffs on imported steel, and those countries did the same to our exported products.

Because of the US manufacturing costs, it's difficult for us to sell our products overseas as it is. If those products are taxed increasing the costs even more, then it will put a halt to our exports.

The DNC used one of their media outlets to run a 2+ hour commercial..

You do know (probably not because you're a dolt) that last night's debate was indeed CNN........The very SAME CNN that implemented the last GOP debate

You're certainly entitled to boast of your own stupidity......but "sharing" that stupidity is not much appreciated.

WTH are you talking about lol? Talk about ignorant chumps. Pubs have blocked all talk about infrastructure duh....

Sometimes I wonder if right wing morons like Kosh are really serious in their bitching, or just downright ignorant and uninformed.

Let me tell you what tariffs do: we place a tariff on imported products from China. China in return puts a tariff on our exported products and it ends up being a wash.

I don't want to take away from the objective of this thread and redirect it......but, it's NOT a "wash" based on the dollars we import and export:

The DNC used one of their media outlets to run a 2+ hour commercial..

You do know (probably not because you're a dolt) that last night's debate was indeed CNN........The very SAME CNN that implemented the last GOP debate

You're certainly entitled to boast of your own stupidity......but "sharing" that stupidity is not much appreciated.

Yes the Clinton News Network as it was in the 90's..

I have an even briefer synopsis of the Dem Debate:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Indeed.....you're just like when my kids were in pre-school....They often slept through some of the teacher's lessons, but were WIDE awake when I took them to the circus....

Of course, they grew out of it......You, on the other hand.............

First, you may have chosen to miss that I CLEARLY stated that Clinton is not my favorite candidate.....

Second, there WAS disagreement over the NRA strangle hold on congress; disagreement over the Glass-Steagal; disagreement over extending the ACA.....

Your problem is that since the disagreements were done CIVILY, you missed them......Sounds that you like food=fights over actual issue-based debates.

Forum List

Back