Brief synopsis of last night's debate

Yes last nights clown softball game was nothing more than a 2+ hour commercial for the DNC..

NEWSFLASH: Every debate is an ad for the candidates, Republican or Democratic.

Says the far left drone!

Show how this CNN softball clown game debate was equal to the Republican debate?

You mean the Fox debates?

If I did a comparison, I would conclude that you want chaos in the Dem debate and civil discourse in the GOP.

Yes last nights clown softball game was nothing more than a 2+ hour commercial for the DNC..

Says the far left drone!

Show how this CNN softball clown game debate was equal to the Republican debate?

If I did a comparison, I would conclude that you want chaos in the Dem debate and civil discourse in the GOP.

No I mean the CNN debates as they did hold for the Republicans, before this clown softball game.

We can't compete on manufacturing of many kinds, so we need to invest in Americans to get the good jobs. Which greeedy idiot Pubs refuse to do. AND their silly dupes.See Germany, Holland, and Scandinavia, Japan, OZ etc. Ay caramba, dupes!

The ONLY sure jobs that cannot be easily exported are intra-border infrastructure jobs......God knows the our infrastructure needs fixing.
There are also plenty of tech jobs we are not getting, thanks to no training programs. Thanks Pubs and dupes.

Says the far left drone!

No I mean the CNN debates as they did hold for the Republicans, before this clown softball game.

Oh come on

You know you would have loved to see a cat and dog fight.

I know I would have enjoyed that. But there is no power struggle in the Democratic party. So we got the Tea and cake little kids party.

We can't compete on manufacturing of many kinds, so we need to invest in Americans to get the good jobs. Which greeedy idiot Pubs refuse to do. AND their silly dupes.See Germany, Holland, and Scandinavia, Japan, OZ etc. Ay caramba, dupes!

The ONLY sure jobs that cannot be easily exported are intra-border infrastructure jobs......God knows the our infrastructure needs fixing.

Of course it does but the far left has dismantled the machine that was responsible for building the infrastructure in the first place.

So you supported these policies that continue to stifle any type of infrastructure improvement..
WTH are you talking about lol? Talk about ignorant chumps. Pubs have blocked all talk about infrastructure duh....

There are also plenty of tech jobs we are not getting, thanks to no training programs. Thanks Pubs and dupes.

Oh look another far left drone pushing far left religious propaganda..

Says the far left drone!

Oh come on

You know you would have loved to see a cat and dog fight.

I know I would have enjoyed that. But there is no power struggle in the Democratic party. So we got the Tea and cake little kids party.

That is because there are no real choices in the far left party, they have to promote the illusion of choice. However no real choice exists. The DNC used one of their media outlets to run a 2+ hour commercial..

Of course it does but the far left has dismantled the machine that was responsible for building the infrastructure in the first place.

So you supported these policies that continue to stifle any type of infrastructure improvement..
WTH are you talking about lol? Talk about ignorant chumps. Pubs have blocked all talk about infrastructure duh....

And the far left drones once again prove why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

So you believe Dems are blocking Pubs working on infrastructure? Ay caramba.

And the far left drones once again prove why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.
Any evidence to back up your religious idiocy? lol

Wow the far left religion is strong with this one..

Any evidence to back up your religious idiocy? lol

Each and every far left drone post backs up my claims. Just like this one as you support the illegal wars of Obama.

Yes, companies move to get away from all the expenses associated with using US workers. They don't have to pay: vacations, holidays, sick days, union wages, matching SS contributions, matching Medicare contributions, healthcare benefits, workman's compensation insurance, unemployment insurance, OSHA regulation and fines, environmental regulations.

See how much money they can save by moving out of the US? Who can blame them?

Pretty much the very SAME argument that was made by most slave owners in early 19th century.......

Any US company that moves overseas for cheap/slave labor, should NO LONGER be considered a U.S. company and have stiff tariffs imposed on imports back to us.

So who ultimately pays those tariffs, the company?

Then when your big screen goes from $1,200 to $2,500, you'll be the first to complain.

And when everybody's gainfully employed, $2,500.00 ain't that much.
I believe your forgetting about the elephant in the room; we are being taxed to subsidize the poor and uemployed so they won't come rioting in our nice neighborhoods.
I'd rather have a low employment rate with good jobs and much lower taxes.
Which, by the way, is Trump's Tax Plan.

Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.

Here is a synopsis of the debate.

"Hillary, you are so wonderful. Why is the world keep talking about those illegal e-mails that gave away government secrets? Hillary, we love you with all our hearts! Appoint us, we need jobs!!"

There was no debate. A debate demands a difference of opinion in some form or fashion.

Do you have any actual argument or are you a total Pubtroll? The only kind.

Do you have any actual argument or are you a total Pubtroll? The only kind.

The irony of those comments from a far left drone troll..

How cute for the dupe hater..

Chafee, O'Malley and Webb are out
(perhaps Webb would make an excellent Sec. of Defense)
O'Malley......Looks presidential but has no wiggle room between Sanders and Clinton (perhaps an excellent candidate for the Dept. of Energy.)
Chafee's best line (paraphrased): "I didn't leave the GOP, the GOP left me"......
(Very, very true thanks to the Tea Partiers.)

Sanders (feisty Brooklynite and a favorite of the young.....but like Ron Paul perhaps off the mainstream voter bloc who simply does NOT understand the meaning of social democrat)

Clinton (not my favorite candidate) is UNBEATABLE, not only within the Democratic Party's nomination but certainly can beat the daylights out of any of the GOP clown posse.)

Sure, there will be right wingers still desperately calling for her incarceration, but the smarter ones well know that is just wishful thinking. Bottom line: No GOP'er in the WH for another decade.
u9tTRA1.jpg

Forum List

Back