Bright flash of light marks incredible moment life begins when sperm meets egg

images

the more we learn, the more we realize our forefathers knew

I wonder why they could not find this before. Or were the scientists hiding it because they practically all believe in evolution?

thank god for Scientist eh? You think the Democrat party will now come out and stand against abortions?

yeah ok I know : when hell freezes over
58MILLION human beings and counting

I wonder why they could not find this before. Or were the scientists hiding it because they practically all believe in evolution?
How does this discredit evolution?

That would be very difficult.

Not really, considering that most species have gone extinct it would seem that evolution does not explain life on Earth.
Please explain that rationale.

Not really, considering that most species have gone extinct it would seem that evolution does not explain life on Earth.

I will but first could you give my your best example of evolution?

So not only do they not teach chemistry in high schools anymore, but they don't teach biology, either. Fascinating...

So sad we have to take a thread with such a beautiful beginning and turn it into an abortion rant.

So not only do they not teach chemistry in high schools anymore, but they don't teach biology, either. Fascinating...

petitio principii

Or

Ad hominem

I have a hard time deciding which is your argument.

So sad we have to take a thread with such a beautiful beginning and turn it into an abortion rant.

One post about abortion that I read, hardly a rant in my opinion. It seems there is a rant about evolution and my quality of education.

Human beings are a great example of evolution.

petitio principii

Or

Ad hominem

I have a hard time deciding which is your argument.

Petitio principii would be your argument...unless you can prove that the Magic Sparklies occur only with human sperm.

Forum List

Back