Brilliant Conservative Sleuth Exposes Ketanji Brown As The Leak

Fuck you.

First, I'm not a Republican; Never have been. If you were smarter you'd know that.

Second my comment was respectfully offered. I said nothing derogatory about the woman, only that I believe she was a poor choice. You should probably wrap that pointed little head around the fact that not everyone is going to agree with you.

And, lastly, it's not "your", you ignorant twat...
Of course you think she's a poor choice. She's a black, woman and liberal.

And she won't vote yes on outlawing abortion.

And she won't be as pro corporation as the con judges are. They always side with corporations over We the People

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

Her kind?

Bull. If the President, or Supreme's are not being transparent and trying to pull a fast one, we should know about it.

Funny you don't like government doing shady shit in secrecy but this you are ok with.

I love this leak because it proves what i've been saying for years. Republicans want to ban abortion. And they want to end social security. At least cut everyone's $ 20%. Don't say I'm just trying to scare voters because that's what pro choice republicans said I was doing for years when I said Republicans want to BAN abortion. They didn't believe they would dare try it.

What did the judge say? They are above what the public thinks. They are going to rule based on their right wing perverted definition of what is constitutional, what is life, what is murder. It's ridiculous. Life is not that precious. What is this the taliban? Or like Iran where the Moolah's rule? Iranians don't agree with their religious government either. None the less they have to live by their rules.

Perhaps the Iranians should revolt we say. Well, perhaps so should we.

But if women don't mind, why should I? Women should vote every Republican out of office this November. If they don't, then either the elections are rigged or women approve of this move.
SillyBozo: some people actually believe that it is wrong to snuff out a perfectly innocent human life. We should all vote out of office anybody who thinks otherwise.

What do you suppose they should do about it? Do you suppose a mob lynching on the SCOTUS lawn is good enough to put these darkies back in their place?

:dunno:
Nope....nothing should be done about it...

A draft opinion was leaked...a draft opinion highlighting something that Conservatives have been wanting to do for 30 plus years.....

So its funny that they are acting so triggered about it....almost performative like.....

Maybe that is because, they leaked it themselves...immediately confirmed the leak....and now they get to use the next few months to diffuse all of that initial shock and anger some voters may have....

Because we all know, average American voters have short memories...there will be something else to be mad about by summer

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

This infact is made up propaganda, To keep us angry at a party level, party over country.

Wouldn't surprise me if she leaked it. If a right wing judge leaked something would you want them off the court?

How about if their wife was part of the insurrection?
I didn’t say anything about wanting to get the newly confirmed Justice in waiting to be kicked off the court, SillyBozo.

I’m pretty sure it isn’t an impeachable offense to leak a draft opinion. It is certainly contrary to standard procedure and it is a breach of trust. It is pretty unacceptable and unprofessional behavior. I would feel embarrassed if any Justice did it.

Your final question is simply retarded. But, hey: it’s your question, so it’s expected.

I think it would be pretty easy to narrow down the leaker to one of about 15 people. 3 liberal justices and their 12 or so clerks.

Did Democrats ever hear of contraceptives?
Some did. But many seem to confuse the avoidance of conception with the termination of an already conceived human life. Are those Dumbocraps tragically ignorant or willfully ignorant ? :dunno:

Of course you think she's a poor choice. She's a black, woman and liberal.

And she won't vote yes on outlawing abortion.

And she won't be as pro corporation as the con judges are. They always side with corporations over We the People

It's actually not that in depth.

I have an issue with a woman who's unable to answer the question "Are you a woman?"

Someone who can't answer such a question is a poor choice...

It's all about the midterms. Demscum are trying to win like they usually do, by cheating.

She is getting the briefs at this point though. Still I cannot stretch my imagination around the concept that any of the justices.... no matter how strongly they feel about the matter.... being that irresponsible. It just would be in the extreme far end of chance as far as its likelihood is concerned. No way. They all know better....no.. no way.
most likely an overzealous clerk for one of the liberal justices, maybe with that justice's permission.

just a related question for any of our left wingers

why is abortion your central issue? Why is it that important to you?

Forum List

Back