Brilliant Conservative Sleuth Exposes Ketanji Brown As The Leak

just a related question for any of our left wingers

why is abortion your central issue? Why is it that important to you?
Because what kind of a society are we if we’re not free to slaughter the most utterly defenseless and totally innocent of all human beings?

I didn’t say anything about wanting to get the newly confirmed Justice in waiting to be kicked off the court, SillyBozo.

I’m pretty sure it isn’t an impeachable offense to leak a draft opinion. It is certainly contrary to standard procedure and it is a breach of trust. It is pretty unacceptable and unprofessional behavior. I would feel embarrassed if any Justice did it.

Your final question is simply retarded. But, hey: it’s your question, so it’s expected.
According to Teddy Rafael Cruz -- the person who leaked it should be doing many years in prison......

"I hope whoever is responsible for this, not only is fired instantly but is prosecuted and served real jail time for violating the confidences of the Supreme Court."

However, storming the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress into overturning the election...that's A-OK....but I'm sure you have no problem with Ted being full of shit about something you think isn't a big deal.

Because what kind of a society are we if we’re not free to slaughter the most utterly defenseless and totally innocent of all human beings?
So why clutch your pearls like a bitch when I say women and all others involved should be put to death for having an abortion??

Has there ever been a SCOTUS leak like this before?
Ironically, deliberations on Roe, itself, was also leaked, apparently.

According to Teddy Rafael Cruz -- the person who leaked it should be doing many years in prison......

"I hope whoever is responsible for this, not only is fired instantly but is prosecuted and served real jail time for violating the confidences of the Supreme Court."

However, storming the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress into overturning the election...that's A-OK....but I'm sure you have no problem with Ted being full of shit about something you think isn't a big deal.
You are confused, again, Blip. But what else is new. Storming the Capitol has resulted in about 750 to 800 arrests. I support the prosecutions for the assaults. I also support the prosecutions for the damages caused to property. I’m a bit perplexed by some of the “trespass” charges since there is evidence that some folks were given entry by the police.

There was no insurrection.

And yes. I do disagree with Cruz. I may be wrong. But I’m unaware of any criminal statute concerning SCOTUS secrecy. If such a law is on the books, cool. Enforce it.

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

Guys, could we be honest? The black girl, Ketanji isn't qualified for anything more than fetching coffee for the other justices. So it is possible, in the performance of that task, that she saw Alito's papers and swiped them.

You are confused, again, Blip. But what else is new. Storming the Capitol has resulted in about 750 to 800 arrests. I support the prosecutions for the assaults. I also support the prosecutions for the damages caused to property. I’m a bit perplexed by some of the “trespass” charges since there is evidence that some folks were given entry by the police.

And yes. I do disagree with Cruz. I may be wrong. But I’m unaware of any criminal statute concerning SCOTUS secrecy. If such a law is on the books, cool. Enforce it.
There is no law on scotus secrecy, but every employer has rules for his employees in his workplace.

Too you she is and was, for your a republican, one of the disgusting ones.
Just stop charging people for the other ways of living.it will solve a lot of problems and show us where the main ones are.

Guys, could we be honest? The black girl, Ketanji isn't qualified for anything more than fetching coffee for the other justices. So it is possible, in the performance of that task, that she saw Alito's papers and swiped them.
Where does Jojo Biden find the people he selects for his Federal judges? He goes to the Bar association and asks for the lists of people who failed the bar exam.

Bull. If the President, or Supreme's are not being transparent and trying to pull a fast one, we should know about it.

Funny you don't like government doing shady shit in secrecy but this you are ok with.

I love this leak because it proves what i've been saying for years. Republicans want to ban abortion. And they want to end social security. At least cut everyone's $ 20%. Don't say I'm just trying to scare voters because that's what pro choice republicans said I was doing for years when I said Republicans want to BAN abortion. They didn't believe they would dare try it.

What did the judge say? They are above what the public thinks. They are going to rule based on their right wing perverted definition of what is constitutional, what is life, what is murder. It's ridiculous. Life is not that precious. What is this the taliban? Or like Iran where the Moolah's rule? Iranians don't agree with their religious government either. None the less they have to live by their rules.

Perhaps the Iranians should revolt we say. Well, perhaps so should we.

But if women don't mind, why should I? Women should vote every Republican out of office this November. If they don't, then either the elections are rigged or women approve of this move.
1. I stopped after your accusation of Me not supporting transparency seeing nowhere in my writing history in this board will you ever find where I believe the government should be transparent because sure the fuck know better than that!

2. Let me be very clear whomever leaked it will face disbarment and rightfully so seeing it is so unethical and they could face criminal prosecution and time in Jail!

Now do I believe the new appointed Judge did this?

No!

Now do I believe it could have been from the left?

Yes and if so the people involved will have to deal with the harsh reality their careers are finished.

Now if it was Alito or Thomas then I expect them to step down or be removed from the court!

3. Now let me be clear if Gorsuch and Kavanaugh each lied to the Senate and can be proven their removal should be done also and they should be disbarred!

I believe the Senate should investigate those two judges and as I said if they are found guilty of lying aka perjury to the Senate then remove them from the Bench immediately and negate their votes!

4. My opinion on abortion is this is a State to State issue and so am not saying this because I am pro-life but because people of each State should decide if they want to support a woman right to abort her child.

Now as for me Abortion should be legal for the first trimester, if the woman or child is at risk or if rape or incest is involved then the child should be aborted if the woman wishes to do so…

You ain’t swaying me either way from this opinion and you can find me saying this over and over for years now!

Final Part:

Seeing you made a false accusation let me be clear never have I claim the government should be transparent because that is truly a foolish thing to think nor will you find me writing such foolish nonsense, so you better think about your next response because I am not Unkotare !

Where does Jojo Biden find the people he selects for his Federal judges? He goes to the Bar association and asks for the lists of people who failed the bar exam.
In that case he could have tapped Hillary. Turns out the 'smartest woman in the world' failed the DC bar exam.

There is no law on scotus secrecy, but every employer has rules for his employees in his workplace.
Sure. It can be a firing offense (except for an actual jurist). But that’s not the same as a criminal offense.

First of all, I like how you deflected from the fact that one of your fellow Trump sycophants called for the arrest of someone for leaking a draft -- that he knows damn well was leaked by them....

But back to trying to engineer a scheme to overturn the elections and stop the peaceful transfer of power -- and how that has resulted in no arrests...

Funny how its ok to use the gullible people to help you get your scheme done....and then leave them out to dry when it doesn't work out....it's almost like they used them like cheap prostitutes

Why aren't the architects of this insurrection in jail??

First of all, I like how you deflected from the fact that one of your fellow Trump sycophants called for the arrest of someone for leaking a draft -- that he knows damn well was leaked by them....

But back to trying to engineer a scheme to overturn the elections and stop the peaceful transfer of power -- and how that has resulted in no arrests...

Funny how its ok to use the gullible people to help you get your scheme done....and then leave them out to dry when it doesn't work out....it's almost like they used them like cheap prostitutes

Why aren't the architects of this insurrection in jail??
You’re still retarded. Cruz doesn’t “know” that anybody on the right leaked the draft opinion. Nobody “knows” any such thing. In fact, it’s a baseless and illogical assumption. Logic suggests that it was almost certainly a liberal wingnut who did the leaking. (And additionally, therefore, I didn’t deflect from anything.). You’re truly a dolt.

the balance of your post is premised on delusions. Your delusion are not unique to you. But you are delusional all the same.

You’re still retarded. Cruz doesn’t “know” that anybody on the right leaked the draft opinion. Nobody “knows” any such thing. In fact, it’s a baseless and illogical assumption. Logic suggests that it was almost certainly a liberal wingnut who did the leaking. (And additionally, therefore, I didn’t deflect from anything.). You’re truly a dolt.

the balance of your post is premised on delusions. Your delusion are not unique to you. But you are delusional all the same.
Well, seeing as tho the right is pretending to be so triggered that this draft opinion was leaked....and seeing as tho the main people to have access to this draft opinion ABOVE ALL OTHERS are the law clerks in Alito's own office...

They could have leaked it to make sure those justices that signed on to it won't change their positions come July....but, yea, it makes much more sense to blame it on the black woman you dic suckers already hate...

And the kicker is....even if it is someone from Alito's or some other conservative justice office -- yall will just call that person a liberal plant anyway..because yall are weak little bitches like that

Well, seeing as tho the right is pretending to be so triggered that this draft opinion was leaked....and seeing as tho the main people to have access to this draft opinion ABOVE ALL OTHERS are the law clerks in Alito's own office...

They could have leaked it to make sure those justices that signed on to it won't change their positions come July....but, yea, it makes much more sense to blame it on the black woman you dic suckers already hate...

And the kicker is....even if it is someone from Alito's or some other conservative justice office -- yall will just call that person a liberal plant anyway..because yall are weak little bitches like that
You’re still retarded. The draft was cc’d to the other Justices. So nothing you say now “follows” from your misbegotten “premises.”

Obama said he wanted a black lady and not the best and brightest.

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

Semi-brilliant, USMB poster barely gives a shit.

omg

you make conservatives look bad.. What u say here really is racist (this from someone who has always hated the over-use of that word by dims)

geez...

if she did it

it wasn't because she is Black... but because she is an evil dim (redundancy alert) who wanted the country to go berserk over the possibility of losing the right to kill their children....

which won't work, I'm guessing. bc more and more people are learning how awful and disgusting legalized abortion is..

Groomercrats stole the info. Then leaked it to support groups where groomercrats made signs so when the story dropped, the groomercrats were ready to hit the streets.

This is a top down groomercrat operation.

Forum List

Back