Brilliant Conservative Sleuth Exposes Ketanji Brown As The Leak

Republicans want to ban abortion. And they want to end social security.
you see, Everyone?

you see how the *&^%$ left operates?

they throw a tantrum every time conservatives get a win... and not being able to stand it... they LIE their asses off and make it look like OMG OMG... Social Security is toast under the Rs! omg!

those lying bastards!

what Republican president has EVER threatened to cut off SS?

stop believing lies

SillyBozo: some people actually believe that it is wrong to snuff out a perfectly innocent human life. We should all vote out of office anybody who thinks otherwise.
I think you guys are insane. Not realistic. Ask any woman of child bearing age who doesn't want to have a baby and they will tell you they want the choice. The ones that don't, are rare. Or in a financial position they can afford to be pro life. All of them hypocrites.

They stole the info. Sent it to their clubs. Got there fellow groomers ready to hit the streets, then dropped the info in the news.

Its a top down groomercrat operation
oh... the paid demonstrators?

yeh, I know about them... I don't even consider the Ds a party anymore... they're just a group of criminals...

RICO comes to mind

I think you guys are insane. Not realistic. Ask any woman of child bearing age who doesn't want to have a baby and they will tell you they want the choice. The ones that don't, are rare. Or in a financial position they can afford to be pro life. All of them hypocrites.
please

no woman wants to have a baby when she is not ready for it. That's why INTELLIGENT women don't engage in sex without being sure they want to have a child...

the smart ones wait until they are happily married...

the not so savvy... to them I say: OK, you are not happy having a child at this time but the child is already here.. You cannot murder that child because you made a mistake...

murder is not legal for those of other ages...

Protect the helpless

Right because men should have better control over their property. How dare a woman have their own opinion on a matter!
If Hillary is corrupt, so is Bill.

If Netenyahoo's wife is corrupt, so is Bibi.

If his wife is a nut, he's probably a nut. Something shady going on here with this couple. Shouldn't he have recused himself from cases regarding the insurrection since his wife was involved? You claiming he didn't know what she was doing? LOL.

The only exception is James Carville and his right wing wife.

Who did you vote for in 2020?

1. I stopped after your accusation of Me not supporting transparency seeing nowhere in my writing history in this board will you ever find where I believe the government should be transparent because sure the fuck know better than that!

2. Let me be very clear whomever leaked it will face disbarment and rightfully so seeing it is so unethical and they could face criminal prosecution and time in Jail!

Now do I believe the new appointed Judge did this?

No!

Now do I believe it could have been from the left?

Yes and if so the people involved will have to deal with the harsh reality their careers are finished.

Now if it was Alito or Thomas then I expect them to step down or be removed from the court!

3. Now let me be clear if Gorsuch and Kavanaugh each lied to the Senate and can be proven their removal should be done also and they should be disbarred!

I believe the Senate should investigate those two judges and as I said if they are found guilty of lying aka perjury to the Senate then remove them from the Bench immediately and negate their votes!

4. My opinion on abortion is this is a State to State issue and so am not saying this because I am pro-life but because people of each State should decide if they want to support a woman right to abort her child.

Now as for me Abortion should be legal for the first trimester, if the woman or child is at risk or if rape or incest is involved then the child should be aborted if the woman wishes to do so…

You ain’t swaying me either way from this opinion and you can find me saying this over and over for years now!

Final Part:

Seeing you made a false accusation let me be clear never have I claim the government should be transparent because that is truly a foolish thing to think nor will you find me writing such foolish nonsense, so you better think about your next response because I am not Unkotare !

I expect these two to step down then

Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have voted to overturn established precedent protecting abortion rights, a precedent they told us they believed was “settled law.”

please

no woman wants to have a baby when she is not ready for it. That's why INTELLIGENT women don't engage in sex without being sure they want to have a child...

the smart ones wait until they are happily married...

the not so savvy... to them I say: OK, you are not happy having a child at this time but the child is already here.. You cannot murder that child because you made a mistake...

murder is not legal for those of other ages...

Protect the helpless
I guess if you guys get to re define what is murder sure. Hey, I'm never getting an abortion. And if women are ok with it, so be it.

I guess if you guys get to re define what is murder sure. Hey, I'm never getting an abortion. And if women are ok with it, so be it.
yeh, if someone is in favor of murdering Sealybobo, we should be OK with it, i reckon.. "so be it," as u say

different when it is your own life, isn't it?

yeh, if someone is in favor of murdering Sealybobo, we should be OK with it, i reckon.. "so be it," as u say

different when it is your own life, isn't it?
If my mom aborted me when I was in her womb, I wouldn't have had a problem with it. Over in a second.

You know, killing a cow is sad too. It's a life. But life isn't that precious. If you say it is, then so be it. Ban abortion. If women are ok with it what do I care?

I expect 75% of women to vote Democratic this midterm. This move is going to cost you the midterms and next general election. This is why they are doing this now. They feel they are going to do well this midterm, even after pulling this move. They are gambling. Will it pay off? Probably. Women are stupid. People are lazy. They don't believe their vote matters. But we will see how women respond. I suspect after they didn't back Hillary, and Trump got to appoint 2 con judges who are now taking their freedoms away, I suspect they are stupid and won't show up to vote.

And I don't think Red states are free and fair elections. You will see Republicans won't lose any votes in any red states. Women in red states don't mind being treated like second class citizens. They vote for guys who grab women's pussies. I don't believe it. I think red state elections are rigged. Watch. Women in red states will still vote for conservatives. Yea right! LOL.

If Republicans don't lose seats this midterm now, elections are rigged.

Some people want to have the security of knowing that if they choose to murder their houseguest in the privacy of their own homes, they are “free” to do so. But they don’t have any such “right” regardless of what they’d like.

Some people want to have the security of knowing that if they choose to murder their houseguest in the privacy of their own homes, they are “free” to do so. But they don’t have any such “right” regardless of what they’d like.
What they do with their body in this situation should be between them and their doctor. Not you. Not the supreme court.

You guys should have told us you were going to ban abortion. We would have voted for Hillary.

I knew you'd do this. You guys lied and said I was just trying to scare women. I told them so.

What they do with their body in this situation should be between them and their doctor. Not you. Not the supreme court.

You guys should have told us you were going to ban abortion. We would have voted for Hillary.

I knew you'd do this. You guys lied and said I was just trying to scare women. I told them so.
Wrong. What they do to another human being is everyone’s concern and business.

The balance of your post is gibberish. Again.

If Hillary is corrupt, so is Bill.

If Netenyahoo's wife is corrupt, so is Bibi.

If his wife is a nut, he's probably a nut. Something shady going on here with this couple. Shouldn't he have recused himself from cases regarding the insurrection since his wife was involved? You claiming he didn't know what she was doing? LOL.

The only exception is James Carville and his right wing wife.

Who did you vote for in 2020?
That is just plain stupid. You blame the Green River Killer's wife for all his murders? Recuse himself yes, to believe you can control a spouse is just ridiculous.

According to Teddy Rafael Cruz -- the person who leaked it should be doing many years in prison......

"I hope whoever is responsible for this, not only is fired instantly but is prosecuted and served real jail time for violating the confidences of the Supreme Court."

However, storming the Capitol to try to intimidate Congress into overturning the election...that's A-OK....but I'm sure you have no problem with Ted being full of shit about something you think isn't a big deal.
the people at the capital on Jan 6 were only requesting that the evidence of vote fraud be presented and heard by the congress. News flash--------------Biden did not win. the 2020 election was a fraud, and you dem/libs fricken well know it.

I expect these two to step down then

Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh have voted to overturn established precedent protecting abortion rights, a precedent they told us they believed was “settled law.”
As I stated if they committed perjury then convict and remove and disbar them!

Because what kind of a society are we if we’re not free to slaughter the most utterly defenseless and totally innocent of all human beings?
I think the abortion demands from the libs are the result of liberals never taking responsibility for their actions and believing that they are never responsible for anything in their miserable little lives.

I think the abortion demands from the libs are the result of liberals never taking responsibility for their actions and believing that they are never responsible for anything in their miserable little lives.
Hey, you should start a thread. Only instead of libs make it about who you are actually talking about. 1 in 4 women will get abortions in their lifetimes. LOL.

We always knew you CONS didn't respect women.

"Grant Stinchfield claims that high level democrats orchestrated the Roe v. Wade leak while giving numerous examples to back it up, including the timing of it, right after Ketanji Brown Jackson was nominated to the Supreme Court."

It was a matter of time before that radical leftist darkie was going to make a mistake...and thanks to the brilliant detective skills of conservative patriots like Grant Stinchfield; her evil act of leaking SC drafts has been exposed... There is basically irrefutable proof that she did it.....Think about it...as soon as she gets confirmed, suddenly, Supreme Court opinion drafts are being leaked....everyone knows that black women can't keep their mouths shut, always acting uppity and out of place -- so we know it was only her who did it...

And this will be a win-win for the Conservative movement because not only will the Roberts investigation prove she leaked it...that will also means she gets kicked off the court and possibly serving many years in prison....and even if it wasn't her, its still very effective to accuse her anyway.....Since we all know her kind can't be trusted when it comes to criminal acts....

Pretty neat trick given she's not even privy to that draft.

Forum List

Back