🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BRILLIANT: Why you should continue FUNDING Planned Parenthood you ANTI-FEMINIST WOMAN HATER!

A charity: "an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need."
An organization (like Planned Parenthood, I guess) set up to provide help (that would be providing women's health services).
I know what a charity is. Apparently you do not. And that Obama isn't universal single payer is absolutely irrelevant. Between Obama Care and public health clinics there should be no woman in America without the services PP claims to provide. You lose.
It is a non-profit health care provided, not a charity.
It's exactly the same as Salvation Army or any other organization that receives federal funding (excepting the Salvation Army's main reason for being isn't to
kill babies).
Neither is Planned Parenthood's main reason for being.
Right (wink). Whatever it's PR wing and leftist politicians claim Planned Parenthood doesn't do a thing that local free clinics, social services offices or
Obama Care providers don't already do themselves.....except aborting babies.

Dear Eric Arthur Blair
I was just talking with a prolife friend of mine about how to organize
a taxpayers group, like a class action, and sue both parties to separate fundign for health care by prochoice and prolife beliefs, so we can all get what we want and NOT be forced by law to fund the practices of teh other group(s).

Instead of just complaining to each other,
can you help me and Juda find a lawyer or legal team?
She has tried to contact some, and I also get no response
since we are just individuals. We need to organize a mass number,
and it would help if we are evenly prochoice wanting singlepayer set up throught he Democrats who promised this and ran campaigns on this premise and owe it to constituents, and prolife whose candidates keep promising them they won't have to fund abortions.

How can we sue the parties themselves to set up these tracks,
fund them directly and quit fighting through govt which gets nowhere???

Don't the party leaders OWE these programs to the constituents they promised them too. so why not hold them to their own statements or else argue they are committing fraud and need to refund the campaign dollars or else invest that money directly into setting up separate health care programs for the members who AGREE to be under that and fund it as mandatory to participate in them.

How do we organize a class action suit or petition demanding this be set up by party or else NOT run for office NOT fund any more campaigns until the resources are invested directly into what both parties promised.

P..S. for funding sources I propose to hold the Republicans and leaders responsible for paying back illicit war contracts that weren't authorized constitutionally and pay that back into setting up health care in both Iraq and in the US especialy for Vets deprived of health life and access to services due to govt incompetence.

And for Democrats the ACA mandates that are unconstitutional need to be changed to optional,
and demand that the monies paid to candidates promising either universal health care or abolishing the death penalty need to be paid back and invested in reforming prisons to save resources that can be used to expand health services for the greater population, not just paying for convicts in prison.

Personally I'd like to petition/sue Pelosi Obama and Justice Roberts
to pay the 300 more a month added to my costs to comply with ACA
once my day job ends and my insurance (that I was promised I could keep
and am required to cover by law) goes up from 30 a month to 300 which I cannot afford.
Nor can I afford the 1-3% fine off my salary since I am using both jobs to
pay for costs of nonprofits in communities suffering damages and abuses by govt corruption.

I am already paying thousands to help volunteers in community recovery from govt abuses.
So if these Officials in govt pass laws requiring me to pay 300 a more per month,
where is that going to come from?

I am paying 300 a month for the vehicle for the nonprofit group in my neighborhood,
or else our own elected Precinct Chair for our Democratic precinct will lose his transportation.

So I want to ask Obama which I should pay for
300 a month to be compliant with this health insurance mandate I had no say in
or 300 a month to keep the van I am paying for so our Democratic Precinct Chair
can continue to volunteer in the National Historic Black Church District
destroyed by four Democratic Mayors who gave all the money to developers
and none to the nonprofit groups trying to save national history by building a campus here.

Which one do I fund, because I cannot pay for both.
A class action suit is certainly the way to go. Many voices trump the few.
I would suggest contacting Judicial Watch or Jay Sekulow at the American Center for Law and Justice as they are experienced at suing the government to hold them accountable.
I am actually in the process of moving today and telling California to kiss my butt and may be off line for a few weeks but I will be happy to join in and add whatever I can when I get settled back in.

PP isn't a charity, and you don't get to direct your tax dollars.
Planned Parenthood is most definitely a charity that claims they need your tax dollars to survive. And we direct where our tax money goes all the time.

Now that Obama Care is here why do we need PP at all?
Learn what a charity is. And Obamacare isn't Universal Single-Payer.
Oh but but but Obamacare makes healthcare affordable!!! Cross that excuse off your list.

It's exactly the same as Salvation Army or any other organization that receives federal funding (excepting the Salvation Army's main reason for being isn't to
kill babies).
Right (wink). Whatever it's PR wing and leftist politicians claim Planned Parenthood doesn't do a thing that local free clinics, social services offices or

Dear Eric Arthur Blair
a taxpayers group, like a class action, and sue both parties to separate fundign for health care by prochoice and prolife beliefs, so we can all get what we want and NOT be forced by law to fund the practices of teh other group(s).

and it would help if we are evenly prochoice wanting singlepayer set up throught he Democrats who promised this and ran campaigns on this premise and owe it to constituents, and prolife whose candidates keep promising them they won't have to fund abortions.

Don't the party leaders OWE these programs to the constituents they promised them too. so why not hold them to their own statements or else argue they are committing fraud and need to refund the campaign dollars or else invest that money directly into setting up separate health care programs for the members who AGREE to be under that and fund it as mandatory to participate in them.

How do we organize a class action suit or petition demanding this be set up by party or else NOT run for office NOT fund any more campaigns until the resources are invested directly into what both parties promised.

P..S. for funding sources I propose to hold the Republicans and leaders responsible for paying back illicit war contracts that weren't authorized constitutionally and pay that back into setting up health care in both Iraq and in the US especialy for Vets deprived of health life and access to services due to govt incompetence.

And for Democrats the ACA mandates that are unconstitutional need to be changed to optional,
and demand that the monies paid to candidates promising either universal health care or abolishing the death penalty need to be paid back and invested in reforming prisons to save resources that can be used to expand health services for the greater population, not just paying for convicts in prison.

and am required to cover by law) goes up from 30 a month to 300 which I cannot afford.
pay for costs of nonprofits in communities suffering damages and abuses by govt corruption.

I am already paying thousands to help volunteers in community recovery from govt abuses.
So if these Officials in govt pass laws requiring me to pay 300 a more per month,

I am paying 300 a month for the vehicle for the nonprofit group in my neighborhood,
or else our own elected Precinct Chair for our Democratic precinct will lose his transportation.

and none to the nonprofit groups trying to save national history by building a campus here.

I would suggest contacting Judicial Watch or Jay Sekulow at the American Center for Law and Justice as they are experienced at suing the government to hold them accountable.
I am actually in the process of moving today and telling California to kiss my butt and may be off line for a few weeks but I will be happy to join in and add whatever I can when I get settled back in.

Thanks Eric!
Juda also asked if I could get any response from Jay Sekulow.
She tried to contact them, but got no response.
It would be interesting to see who would back us up.

I think the Left would back us up if it meant suing the Democrats
to get Singlepayer set up and paid for instead of the corporate interest mandates currently in place.

It may take a combination of Greens and Libertarians to sue
if the Democrats and Republicans keep sitting on this issue to use it
as fuel to blame the other. As long as nobody in Congress, Courts or federal govt
is affected by the mandate, they can keep using it and the controversy as
leverage to wage scare tactics and hate and blame campaigns
and never fix the problem.

Planned Parenthood is most definitely a charity that claims they need your tax dollars to survive. And we direct where our tax money goes all the time.

A charity: "an organization set up to provide help and raise money for those in need."
An organization (like Planned Parenthood, I guess) set up to provide help (that would be providing women's health services).
I know what a charity is. Apparently you do not. And that Obama isn't universal single payer is absolutely irrelevant. Between Obama Care and public health clinics there should be no woman in America without the services PP claims to provide. You lose.
Let's give their money to other women's clinics. Fuck PP.

kill babies).

Even Medicaid and many other insurance providers offer coverage for abortions for incest,rape and mothers health.

They dont even need PP for that.

Let's give their money to other women's clinics. Fuck PP.
Let's see the left okay funding for alternative centers where pro life counselors are paid to talk to women and present another point of view.

Well if it's non profit what are they doing with the money selling baby parts? Did the taxes on those baby parts get paid or did they defraud the IRS?

View attachment 46592
Don't believe the Pro Abortionist hype everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have private insurance so yes mammograms are covered. Actually now that everyone has to have insurance under Obamacare wouldn't it be covered for all women?
Yes. ObamaCare kills Planned Parenthood the KKK of Leftist democrats that accomplishes the same as the KKK of old.

View attachment 46592

I have private insurance so yes mammograms are covered. Actually now that everyone has to have insurance under Obamacare wouldn't it be covered for all women?

No not all will.

The supreme court ruled that the states weren't obligated to join the exchanges or expand medicaid. So something like 34 states didn't.

That means that millions of women who don't have the money to buy insurance and don't qualify for medicaid don't have insurance. These are women in republican controlled states.

Those women depend on places like Planned Parenthood and NARAL for their medical care. The fees are on a sliding scale and if the person can't afford to pay, they don't pay but still get health care.

What Planned Parenthood is doing is saving millions in tax payer dollars. Instead of having to pay the high cost of ER visits, less money is paid to Planned Parenthood for medical care instead of the ER that is only obligated to stabilize the patient and refer them to a doctor. Planned Parenthood actually treats the problem and gets the patient well so that the patient doesn't need further care. The problem is solved.

Plus they save tax dollars by preventing unwanted pregnancies. Pregnancies that no doubt would require medicaid, food stamps, housing and other social services.

They also help prevent abortions by preventing unplanned pregnancies.

View attachment 46592

No not all will.

The supreme court ruled that the states weren't obligated to join the exchanges or expand medicaid. So something like 34 states didn't.

That means that millions of women who don't have the money to buy insurance and don't qualify for medicaid don't have insurance. These are women in republican controlled states.

Those women depend on places like Planned Parenthood and NARAL for their medical care. The fees are on a sliding scale and if the person can't afford to pay, they don't pay but still get health care.

What Planned Parenthood is doing is saving millions in tax payer dollars. Instead of having to pay the high cost of ER visits, less money is paid to Planned Parenthood for medical care instead of the ER that is only obligated to stabilize the patient and refer them to a doctor. Planned Parenthood actually treats the problem and gets the patient well so that the patient doesn't need further care. The problem is solved.

Plus they save tax dollars by preventing unwanted pregnancies. Pregnancies that no doubt would require medicaid, food stamps, housing and other social services.

Exactly.

Unfortunately facts, logic, and reason are lost on most social conservatives.

View attachment 46592

No not all will.

Exactly.

Conservatives don't know what honest facts, logic and reason are.

kill babies).

Dear Eric Arthur Blair

Thanks Eric!
Juda also asked if I could get any response from Jay Sekulow.
She tried to contact them, but got no response.
It would be interesting to see who would back us up.

I think the Left would back us up if it meant suing the Democrats
to get Singlepayer set up and paid for instead of the corporate interest mandates currently in place.

It may take a combination of Greens and Libertarians to sue
if the Democrats and Republicans keep sitting on this issue to use it
as fuel to blame the other. As long as nobody in Congress, Courts or federal govt
is affected by the mandate, they can keep using it and the controversy as
leverage to wage scare tactics and hate and blame campaigns
and never fix the problem.
Democrats are owned by the abortionists.
Republicans are scared someone might blame them if something ever actually gets done.

View attachment 46592

No not all will.

Exactly.

Conservatives don't know what honest facts, logic and reason are.

Dear Dana7360 and C_Clayton_Jones
If you can't figure out the reasoning behind Conservatives
and they can't figure out the reasoning behind Liberals,
this explains why BOTH think the OTHER is devoid of reason.

You know how men can't understand women
and women can't understand men? Does that mean they are both illogical?
No! It means they can't always get inside the mind of the other and THINK that way!

Same with you and Conservatives.
If you can understand for two seconds, the same way you are puzzled
about what is going on in that person's thinking,
then MAYBE you can get why they think you, me and other Liberals
are coming from some other plane of reality also!

Get it?

You know what YOU are thinking, and are sure you make perfect rational sense
given the directives and background information you have.

Well the same is true of Conservatives who think you and I are crazed or inhuman
for not seeing an unborn child as a human being / person with rights but some mass of cells
that doesn't count yet. That sounds INSANE like we are justifying MURDER as a legal choice.

Now, can you see why THEY would think WE are the ones who are out of our minds.
How can those "liberals" be more concerned about the killing of one lion than millions of aborted babies.

And the liberals I know are thinking how can these people call themselves prolife
and be for saving babies, but ignore the babies killed, deformed and starved to death in Iraq?
That looks crazy from THAT perspective. How can anyone NOT see this is "racist" or "nationalistic/Nazi" to brush off the mass killings of Iraqi civilians by bombings, and only care if American citizens get killed. As long as the warfare isn't on OUR soil, then it's okay?
And as for slavery, as long as the slavery isn't happening in America, then it's okay
to patronize companies using slave labor in foreign countries; we yell about the Founding Fathers supporting slavery as part of the economy, but we keep buying cell phones and computers and clothes we know depend on slave labor to make them affordable for US to buy?

You don't think that might look irrational to someone who is asking why are you so against slavery when you are taking advantage of it with everything you purchase?

Do you see how this is mutual that neither side is perfectly
unbiased in our perceptions, so we are going to look out of touch with reality to people coming from another perspective. Is that so hard to see?

Can't we understand the difficulty in understanding where the other is coming from
WITHOUT insulting each other's intelligence or intent?

Perfectly RATIONAL men and women have walked away completely
confounded and unable to understand what the other was thinking.
Even people married for 20, 30 years can run into moments when they
swear the other person "should have known" X Y or Z but didn't and it looks obvious but isn't.

You may never understand where Conservatives are coming from,
but try to understand they think it's the Liberals who are mentally ill and in denial
from bad authority / daddy issues and projecting that onto govt and politics.

Liberals CLAIM they don't want a Daddy God in charge, but then they want to worship
Government as the big replacement Daddy figure and bow and make a religion out of that as the ONE central authority for ALL people to worship as having the final say in dictating right and wrong. While at the same time screaming for "separation of church and state" and criticizing Christians for going through a "made up system" instead of relying purely on reason and logic.
How is this "prochoice" again, to depend on Govt to protect choice instead of invoking it directly? Don't you think that looks INSANE to Conservatives for Liberals to say NO to Govt intrusion in reproductive health decisions that are private, but then pass laws to regulate ALL health care, how to pay for it, and what is covered or not, through FEDERAL GOVT instead of keeping the control to the people and states to decide democratically.

I personally am baffled when I read that C_Clayton_Jones did not think the
mandates caused any change or loss to free choices that people had before.
BAFFLED. Because that is what the big fight is about. I am no longer free to skip insurance for a few months in between jobs but HAVE to be covered. That's no longer a free chioce, but comes with a fine I can't afford to pay either! And to hear CCJones say I didn't lose any freedoms? Then GREAT, let CCJones pay the 300 more a month to keep my insurance going after my day job ends and I lose my 30 a month discounted cost, and it goes up to 300 a month. SURE there is a change, due to the ACA Mandates, and it sounds like complete DENIAL to say this doesn't matter? BAFFLING, just like people who see abortion as murder don't think "any choice is lost" by banning abortion because "murder is not a choice to begin with." dont you think prochoice people like us sound like murderers to them in DENIAL?

Just know the inability is mutual. And there are
perfectly good, well meaning people on both sides
who simply do not get why the other side is missing the obvious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back