Bringing Back Jobs?

Let me clarify something here... Sprint is owned by SoftBank. SoftBank met with Trump and now they are saying they are going to bring back 5,000 jobs. If Trump gets the Sprint buy out of T-Mobile, you realize that more than 5,000 jobs will be consolidated? Therefor this deal will cost more jobs than it creates?

Let me clarify something here... Sprint is owned by SoftBank. SoftBank met with Trump and now they are saying they are going to bring back 5,000 jobs. If Trump gets the Sprint buy out of T-Mobile, you realize that more than 5,000 jobs will be consolidated? Therefor this deal will cost more jobs than it creates?
are you an egghead math person? Trump is making America great again!!!

damn intellectual

Sprint Corporation sold to SoftBank. Three years ago, the buying was a direct connection.

SoftBank bought 2% more shares of Sprint Corporation, increasing its ownership stake in the company to 80%.

I think that the jobs will be consolidated because jobs need to be kept at their own peaks.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Sprint Corporation sold to SoftBank. Three years ago, the buying was a direct connection.

SoftBank bought 2% more shares of Sprint Corporation, increasing its ownership stake in the company to 80%.

I think that the jobs will be consolidated because jobs need to be kept at their own peaks.

Well one of the largest components of buying out companies is for the resources, and to consolidate jobs between the companies to increase profits. So obviously a bunch of jobs would be cut.

Well one of the largest components of buying out companies is for the resources, and to consolidate jobs between the companies to increase profits. So obviously a bunch of jobs would be cut.
It'll cut by about more than 10%?

It'll cut by about more than 10%?

I don't think 10% would be anywhere near enough. I think it would be closer to about 25%.

25% is more than 10%. Exactly or less than that percent doesn't work at cutting jobs. I am thinking that over 1,200 jobs should be lost, making the unemployment rate be a teeny-weeny higher.

25% is more than 10%. Exactly or less than that percent doesn't work at cutting jobs. I am thinking that over 1,200 jobs should be lost, making the unemployment rate be a teeny-weeny higher.

25% is higher than 10%... of course it is, but companies don't merge in order to only be able to cut 10% of a redundant work force. There wouldn't be a significant enough amount of increased profits from only cutting 10% of those jobs.

25% is higher than 10%... of course it is, but companies don't merge in order to only be able to cut 10% of a redundant work force. There wouldn't be a significant enough amount of increased profits from only cutting 10% of those jobs.
Exactly. Agree or disagree with this topic I posted?

Look, here is what I'm going to say. Sprint is saying they are bringing back 5,000 jobs right now. Trump is taking credit for it and getting the good press. In 6 months to a year when Trump presses the Commerce Department to approve the Sprint acquisition of T-Mobile, by 2018 on the back side of page 8 you'll read about how Sprint laid off 10,000 former T-Mobile/Sprint employees to increase profits.

this whole story is just a work. Period.

Look, here is what I'm going to say. Sprint is saying they are bringing back 5,000 jobs right now. Trump is taking credit for it and getting the good press. In 6 months to a year when Trump presses the Commerce Department to approve the Sprint acquisition of T-Mobile, by 2018 on the back side of page 8 you'll read about how Sprint laid off 10,000 former T-Mobile/Sprint employees to increase profits.

Sprint wants 62.5% (5,000) of their jobs back, and the other technology company, OneWeb wants their 37.5% (3,000) jobs back.

Sprint wants 62.5% (5,000) of their jobs back, and the other technology company, OneWeb wants their 37.5% (3,000) jobs back.

Yeah but with Sprint isn't that just customer service jobs? If they bring back 5,000 customer service jobs, but then cut 10,000 jobs that include customer service and other various jobs, what does it matter?

Yeah but with Sprint isn't that just customer service jobs? If they bring back 5,000 customer service jobs, but then cut 10,000 jobs that include customer service and other various jobs, what does it matter?
Of course they are some customer service jobs. It does matter when 10,000 jobs will be broken.

Forum List

Back