🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Britain to build border wall at Calais to keep muslim immigrants out.....

Breitbart is anti dump?
Liberals and Neo-Cons have bullshit headlines in common.
And?
How dumb are you?
Breitbart is accused of false headlines; Liberals do the same thing all the time.
Proof?
Have you been keeping a track of my posts where I have been awarding OPs the "Yet another Drudge worthy Thread Title"?

Of course, not because you're a moron.
False!
Deflection.

Calais is a port city in northern France. Across the English Channel from the clifftop town of Dover, it’s the principal ferry crossing point between France and England. Its old town, Calais-Nord, sits on an artificial island surrounded by canals.

Yep......apparently the Israelis, the Mexicans and now the Brits realize that walls work......UK To Build A Wall To Keep Out Calais Migrants
The Mexicans? There's no Mexican wall!
Apparently, you are right.....here are other countries that do have walls.....Walls Around The World That Work: Britain Is The Latest Country Bolstering Its Borders
I can remember when conservatives were against walls. How times have changed! What happened to the classical conservatives?

ronald-reagan-president-mr-gorbachev-tear-down-this.jpg

Yep......apparently the Israelis, the Mexicans and now the Brits realize that walls work......UK To Build A Wall To Keep Out Calais Migrants
Apparently, you are right.....here are other countries that do have walls.....Walls Around The World That Work: Britain Is The Latest Country Bolstering Its Borders
I can remember when conservatives were against walls. How times have changed! What happened to the classical conservatives?

Wow, you are shockingly stupid. If you cant tell the difference between keeping illegal immigrants out and keeping an entire population prisoner, then you are a complete fucking retard.

Now, add in some land mines and machine-gun nests and it should become entertaining.

Wow, you are shockingly stupid. If you cant tell the difference between keeping illegal immigrants out and keeping an entire population prisoner, then you are a complete fucking retard.
Walls are walls. It's still keeping people from moving where they want because of imaginary lines.

Walls are walls. It's still keeping people from moving where they want because of imaginary lines.
Doubling down on stupid doesnt make you less stupid.

Konradv is correct how does that make him stupid?
Prison guards are just as Locked up as prisoners.

Is the WALL surrounding Hillary's mansion working?
Fucking dummy!
BONOBO is having the WALL surrounding the White house heightened. WHY?
To keep people who have NO right to from coming in!!!!!

Last edited:
Yep......apparently the Israelis, the Mexicans and now the Brits realize that walls work......

UK To Build A Wall To Keep Out Calais Migrants
Around the whole island?
Read the link
Breitbart of course, I was almost worried it was fact.
You assume it is simply not happening because you read it in Breitbart?

What an oaf you are.
You misspelled idiot!

Yep......apparently the Israelis, the Mexicans and now the Brits realize that walls work......

Around the whole island?
Read the link

What an oaf you are.
You misspelled idiot!
Really? the world idiot was never used.
Oaf
Definition of OAF

Around the whole island?
Read the link

What an oaf you are.
You misspelled idiot!
Oaf
Definition of OAF
You are so stupid you fail to recognize nuance!

Read the link

What an oaf you are.
You misspelled idiot!
Oaf
Definition of OAF
You are so stupid you fail to recognize nuance!
Another word you don't have a clue to its meaning.
Nothing you've posted is nuanced in any way.

Konradv is correct how does that make him stupid?
Prison guards are just as Locked up as prisoners.
Ok, so there are 2 idiots present in this thread now.

The Mexicans? There's no Mexican wall! :laugh2:
You are a fucking dummy!
southern mexican wall photos - Google Search
That's a fence not a wall .
Who's the fucking dummy again?
So fences work, but walls dont? What the fuck dude?
Neither do in in the long run.

Forum List

Back