British airspace closed

Murican airspace gets shut down for no apparent reason (that we're being told a bout), then British airspace gets shut down for no apparent reason (that we're being told about)...

Some pretty sneaky goings-on around here.

636445100748251722-AFP-AFP-TP1G3-94830301.JPG

Hacked by the chinks?
I’m wondering. Who is engaging in these hacking efforts or probings?

JFK once authored a book about when or why England Slept.

I’m worried that we are collectively asleep, now, here in the West. And we’d better wake up pdq.

Murican airspace gets shut down for no apparent reason (that we're being told a bout), then British airspace gets shut down for no apparent reason (that we're being told a bout)...

Some pretty sneaky goings-on around here.

Relevant reading...

Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on US cellphones, TVs and radios in October

''On Wednesday, October 4, a test is planned of the entire nation’s Emergency Alert system, a tryout to ensure everything is working correctly in the event of a big, national disaster or attack.''

Last edited:
Relevant reading...

Massive emergency alert test will sound alarms on US cellphones, TVs and radios in October

''On Wednesday, October 4, a test is planned of the entire nation’s Emergency Alert system, a tryout to ensure everything is working correctly in the event of a big, national disaster or attack.''

Good day to have all of those things turned off. :lalala:

I’m worried that we are collectively asleep, now, here in the West. And we’d better wake up pdq.
That was Churchill - “While England Slept.”

Forgetting the corny jokes abour the UK sleeping etc, it is obviously universally known that demand flies sky high every year during this period and bookings obviously confirm this in advance . So something out of the ordinary has occurred ,but possibly it is being kept secret as far and as long as possible . Either the system has possibly been hacked ( nice touch of revenge from Moscow ? ) or there are no reserves in the labour market for speciality jobs -- cabin crew , pilots , air control etc . Now what could possibly cause that ? I just cannot imagine !!Let us watch other western countries in particular and see what critical questions need answering on a wider basis . Any Brexit consequence theory is beyond stupid which means Turdy will doubtless parrot it . But that is as far as his apology for a brain will get before crashing .

I think about 2 out of 3 are awake, and realize their government is completely rotten and out of control, and that there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. One out of 3 think everything is just fine, no problems at all, Bidenomics thriving.

Just because airline pilots are dropping like flies around the world from mandated shots doesn't mean we have a problem.

I think about 2 out of 3 are awake, and realize their government is completely rotten and out of control, and that there isn't a damn thing they can do about it. One out of 3 think everything is just fine, no problems at all, Bidenomics thriving.

Just because airline pilots are dropping like flies around the world from mandated shots doesn't mean we have a problem.
The one out of three are the diehard Democrats who approve of Biden and will vote for him no matter what.

The majority know the truth.

I flew to Romania last night and hopefully on to Lyiv in Ukraine in a few days . The flight was on a 3 hour” taxi service “route , yet we departed one hour late . In making his standard apology speech the pilot blamed “congestion “ which is a description and not an explanation . But he then mentioned a shortage of baggage handlers and general ground staff . Bingo , I thought . What a coincidence to add to the shortage due to pilot deaths and those leaving the profession because of unacceptable mandates . Another scenario hinting the unmentionable ——. Killer Shot consequences .

The WEF/Democrats are going to start a hot war with Russia. Be ready America. When shortages and rationing hit your town, make democrats go to the back of the line.

Forum List

Back