British mother has to tell son about "gunshots" on an island where they banned guns....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...gun control does actually work....it keeps guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens, the very people who do not commit crime with the legal guns they would own. It doesn't work for the actual criminals who use guns to get what they want from the law abiding citizens......

Even on an island, where they have banned and confiscated guns.....the criminals are getting more and more of them, as the police stated recently.....and the criminals are using them more and more as the police state they can't stop them...

Anti gunners......Which British gun control law stopped these shooters from walking into a mall, a church, a school, a nursery school, a theater and shooting people? Please explain...

'I have to tell my son about gunshots' - mum's disgust after latest shooting

On Wednesday a man in his 20s was shot in the legs on Rice Lane, Walton; while on Monday a man in his 30s turned up at A&E after being shot in the buttocks in the Beechwood area of Prenton, Birkenhead.

Today a resident in Litherland Road, who did not wish to be named, told the ECHO: "It’s disgusting, not just for the people who live here, but for the children going to school of a morning and that’s what they’re going to see."

The shooting was only yards from Linacre Nursery and Primary School.

The mum added: "My seven-year-old son has asked me why the road’s blocked off and I’ve had to tell him it’s because someone has fired shots.

"It gives a bad impression of the area and where you live. It’s horrific."

And? There are 600 million guns in private hands....accidents happen. Tragic, sad, but a fact of life. Of course, cars kill far more people than guns do...even accidentally......38,000 dead in car accidents.....

Here...all the accidental deaths that are more than accidental gun deaths.....

Fatal Injury Data | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun.....495

Car.......38,748

falling off of ladders.....300

poisoning......58,335

falling.......34,673

suffocation...6,610

drowning......3,786

Drug over dose deaths (2017) 70,237

Forum List

Back