British MP: Israel Fabricated Knife Attack Stories

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
“More than half the stabbing claims were definitely fabricated. The other half, some were true, the others there was no way to tell since they executed Palestinians and no one asked questions.

“Not only that, they got to the point of executing Arab-looking people and in the past few days they killed two Jewish Israelis and an Eritrean just because they looked Arab.

“They fabricated a stabbing story to justify the killings before they found out they were not Palestinians.”
Labour veteran Sir Gerald Kaufman claims 'Jewish money' has influenced Conservatives | The Jewish Chronicle
Another excuse to strike fear into Palestinians

“More than half the stabbing claims were definitely fabricated. The other half, some were true, the others there was no way to tell since they executed Palestinians and no one asked questions.

“Not only that, they got to the point of executing Arab-looking people and in the past few days they killed two Jewish Israelis and an Eritrean just because they looked Arab.

“They fabricated a stabbing story to justify the killings before they found out they were not Palestinians.”
Labour veteran Sir Gerald Kaufman claims 'Jewish money' has influenced Conservatives | The Jewish Chronicle
Well, as long as you read it on the internet, it must be true.

“The majority of the “attempted stabbing” incidents are based on false claims. They are executing Palestinians on the streets and then they fabricate the stabbing story. Several videos came out after some of these incidents that clearly show those Palestinians killed posing no harm at all but they got shot anyway and some were executed after they were injured on the ground. It is enough for an Israeli to scream terrorist and if you look like an Arab you will be shot dead on the spot. I wanted to say they shoot and then ask questions, but the truth is they shoot and then they fabricate a stabbing story."
Amnesty: Israelis Shooting Knife-Wielding Terrorists are Guilty Of Disproportionate Force

“The majority of the “attempted stabbing” incidents are based on false claims. They are executing Palestinians on the streets and then they fabricate the stabbing story. Several videos came out after some of these incidents that clearly show those Palestinians killed posing no harm at all but they got shot anyway and some were executed after they were injured on the ground. It is enough for an Israeli to scream terrorist and if you look like an Arab you will be shot dead on the spot. I wanted to say they shoot and then ask questions, but the truth is they shoot and then they fabricate a stabbing story."
Amnesty: Israelis Shooting Knife-Wielding Terrorists are Guilty Of Disproportionate Force
Write a strongly worded email to Hamas.

Hamas is in Gaza, The ¨¨stabbings¨¨ occured in the Palastinian territory currently occupied by jewish immigrants

Hamas is in Gaza, The ¨¨stabbings¨¨ occured in the Palastinian territory currently occupied by jewish immigrants

Go with about 35% returnees evicted from Europe, about 25% returnees evicted from the immediate area and roughly 40% by birth. To keep it accurate

In any case I guess this particular antisemite has along history of spouting off in public.

Veteran Labour MP Gerald Kaufman Embarks on Anti-Israel ...

In any case I'll read the Amnesty link but I won't hold out for much documentation of the claims.

speaking of which that first article presents not one shred of verifiable documented evidence indicating any of the claims made are true. IE its all just propaganda until proven otherwise.

OK Im not sure what you WHERE trying to show with that Amnesty link but what it DID say doesn't exactly support the view that the Israeli's are doing anything but defending themselves

See

OK Im not sure what you WHERE trying to show with that Amnesty link but what it DID say doesn't exactly support the view that the Israeli's are doing anything but defending themselves

See

Where? there

See

Where? there

I've checked the link a few times and yeah. Leads to a rather interesting article but, doesn't support the idea that Israel is faking any palestinian violence

Not just your spelling sucks, your interpretation of events is also is lacking

LOL well lets just stick to what we've been discussing thus far. Which is the notion that Israel is making shit up. A claim which has yet to be qualified with so much as a shred of verifiable evidence

Actually, I found fanger 's link to be quite enlightening. Especially this part:

Anti-Semitism is a sewer and when you hate Israel enough, you end up wallowing in all the filth that the waterways of hate carry in your direction. ..

It's not anti-Semitism. It's anti-Zionism. Really. Like identical twins, they just happen to be indistinguishable.

And so we've reached the final state of enlightenment on Muslim terror as the brightest minds of the left recognize that Muslim terrorism isn't merely justified, it doesn't exist. Israel made it all up

Either way I think the article thus far is a baseless fraud. If its supporters can't document when where and how the Israeli's might have faked so much as one of these events then yeah. But so far all we have is a baseless accusation

The article, and the act of posting of the article, are baseless frauds intending to absolve the Palestinians of guilt and to demonize Israel. It doesn't have to be true to be damaging. Its actually shocking on this forum how much false information is believed and adopted by the anti-Israel crowd.

The article, and the act of posting of the article, are baseless frauds intending to absolve the Palestinians of guilt and to demonize Israel. It doesn't have to be true to be damaging. Its actually shocking on this forum how much false information is believed and adopted by the anti-Israel crowd.

Well I'd have to admit I am rather shocked that I've been here about five seconds and have rebutted numerous false claims thus far.

Israel approves special budget for Arab citizens

I wonder if maybe we need a new thread for this little jewel or if our OP has given up on finding any corroborating evidence to support the idea that Israel is just pretending the palestinians are having an uprising.

Damn now there's an idea, I should start a thread on all the nonsense thats been debunked by virtue of no corroborating evidence. Like that other claim that Israel is using poison gas on the palestinians

Israel didn't kill the Eritrean. A security guard did. In the confusion of an terrorist attack. We all saw it. Know what we saw.

Your dotty British MP is simply reading from a letter written by an "unidentified E. Jerusalem friend" ???

The Manchester Gorton MP said “a friend of mine who lives in East Jerusalem” had emailed him with the accusations about Israel fabricating the attacks.

Sir Gerald then read from the letter: “More than half the stabbing claims were definitely fabricated. The other half, some were true, the others there was no way to tell since they executed Palestinians and no one asked questions.

Yeppers --- good excuse to buy more knives... And set a retirement age for MPs...

Forum List

Back