🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British were first to see Trump-Russian collusion

And odd they never once have mentioned Podesta’s real ties to Russia.

Maybe the treason happened when Hillary used her influence to sell uranium sites to Russia. Steele was a Brit who had contact with the Russians and was paid big bucks by the Hillary campaign to come up with fiction that democrats would use in the campaign. The FBI should have known it but high ranking agents apparently thought it was time for a political coup.

Man...the Bots and Russian sympathisers are out in force this morning...I guess Trump has sent out orders....?

0345E5C9-C71D-4E03-83D0-0321092450B4.jpeg

Your efforts to deflect and mislead are admirable...but useless. Mueller already knows what your Orange Dictator did...

Trumpbots: it's helpful to read the link.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

Although, Jim, I don't the European's noticing the fact that there were Trump-Russia communications, without knowing the content, actually showed collusion. And we don't know for sure there was any quid pro quo collusion. There was reason for the FBI to try and find out what the Ruskies were up to.

Man...the Bots and Russian sympathisers are out in force this morning...I guess Trump has sent out orders....?
Rule 25. When you have no retort, blame it on the Russians and bots.

Maybe the treason happened when Hillary used her influence to sell uranium sites to Russia. Steele was a Brit who had contact with the Russians and was paid big bucks by the Hillary campaign to come up with fiction that democrats would use in the campaign. The FBI should have known it but high ranking agents apparently thought it was time for a political coup.
Except.....uranium sites weren't sold to Russia.....but we'd certainly expect a Russian troll bot to keep pushing that lie.

Clinton took millions from the Russians and paid Russian intelligence agents for a fake dossier to influence the election, so yep, there was collusion.

Except.....uranium sites weren't sold to Russia.....but we'd certainly expect a Russian troll bot to keep pushing that lie.
Who exactly gave millions and millions to the Clinton's. Follow the money.

Yup, Daniel Steel, British spy....first to spot the lies he made.

Moron, his name is Christopher Steele..........you ignorant trump cultist....If you're going to attempt at deriding someone, at least get your fucking facts in order.
LOL

You know, in the last 18 months the only thing I've ever read
about folks colluding with the Russians is Democrats.

Follow closely...

Many said the Trump Campaign was colluding with the Russians to
win the Presidency.

Now...Schiff was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems
could oust Trump.

Warner was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems could
oust Trump.

Isn't all of that, the same thing?

Forum List

Back