British were first to see Trump-Russian collusion

Maybe the treason happened when Hillary used her influence to sell uranium sites to Russia. Steele was a Brit who had contact with the Russians and was paid big bucks by the Hillary campaign to come up with fiction that democrats would use in the campaign. The FBI should have known it but high ranking agents apparently thought it was time for a political coup.
Except.....uranium sites weren't sold to Russia.....but we'd certainly expect a Russian troll bot to keep pushing that lie.
Who exactly gave millions and millions to the Clinton's. Follow the money.
Even assuming the Clintons got money, how would that absolve Trump if there's a quid pro quo shown with Russia?

Who exactly gave millions and millions to the Clinton's. Follow the money.

We have moron......lol

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

You know, in the last 18 months the only thing I've ever read
about folks colluding with the Russians is Democrats.

Follow closely...

Many said the Trump Campaign was colluding with the Russians to
win the Presidency.

Now...Schiff was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems
could oust Trump.

Warner was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems could
oust Trump.

Isn't all of that, the same thing?
I don't think Warner has said anything about impeaching Trump. Rather, the senate committee seems pretty united in finding out what the Russians did, and that includes anything Hillary was up to.

Yup, Daniel Steel, British spy....first to spot the lies he made.

Moron, his name is Christopher Steele..........you ignorant trump cultist....If you're going to attempt at deriding someone, at least get your fucking facts in order.
LOL

LOL...my bad...I'll get it changed, although you did know who I meant.

bear this in mind......before deriding Steele

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier ...

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

Your efforts to deflect and mislead are admirable...but useless. Mueller already knows what your Orange Dictator did...
yea, and we know what obama and hillary has done - you just don't care. :)

You know, in the last 18 months the only thing I've ever read
about folks colluding with the Russians is Democrats.

Follow closely...

Many said the Trump Campaign was colluding with the Russians to
win the Presidency.

Now...Schiff was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems
could oust Trump.

Warner was talking to Russians trying to get info where the dems could
oust Trump.

Isn't all of that, the same thing?
I don't think Warner has said anything about impeaching Trump. Rather, the senate committee seems pretty united in finding out what the Russians did, and that includes anything Hillary was up to.

Warner's a spin machine. I remember him on TV saying..."There is
no smoking gun, but there is plenty of smoke." Well, a "smoking gun"
is the prelude to facts. "Smoke" is just what bull shit artists blow up
somebody's ass.

begun.jpg

Yup, Daniel Steel, British spy....first to spot the lies he made.

Moron, his name is Christopher Steele..........you ignorant trump cultist....If you're going to attempt at deriding someone, at least get your fucking facts in order.
LOL

LOL...my bad...I'll get it changed, although you did know who I meant.

bear this in mind......before deriding Steele

US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier ...

Trump Russia dossier key claim 'verified' - BBC News

Well.....
None of the newly learned information relates to the salacious allegations in the dossier. Rather it relates to conversations between foreign nationals.
Pretty sure that doesn't further your cause.

Man...the Bots and Russian sympathisers are out in force this morning...I guess Trump has sent out orders....?

Again as in the last thread, seek help.

Nothing more but more spaghetti against the wall tactics hoping at most something will stick, and at a minimum the claim is out there and is another smear on Trump.

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

There was collusion...we just don't know what level of treason was reached.
A British spy wrote the damn thing of course a Brit was first to see it. Holy fuck you’re an idiot.
Might wanna read the link. It's not the brits. Petty much all of the W. European intelligence services were picking up suspiciously high levels of communication between trump and the ruskies. What they were saying is the issue, and we voters still haven't been told that.

PS, and whatever Jim's reasons for the thread are his, but it's not even remotely "news" that that the Europeans were alerted to the levels of communication and found it "unusual."

A British spy wrote the damn thing of course a Brit was first to see it. Holy fuck you’re an idiot.
Might wanna read the link. It's not the brits. Petty much all of the W. European intelligence services were picking up suspiciously high levels of communication between trump and the ruskies. What they were saying is the issue, and we voters still haven't been told that.

PS, and whatever Jim's reasons for the thread are his, but it's not even remotely "news" that that the Europeans were alerted to the levels of communication and found it "unusual."

Definitely grounds for impeachment..."unusual".

LMAO! You of course meant to say high levels of communication and cash movement between hillary and the dnc to foreigners.

Forum List

Back