Creating More And More Poverty Is An Important Tool To Elect Democrats

We do need stronger boundaries to stop those coming in illegally , and many democrats feel this way too. My great grandparents came in through Ellis island legally in the 1800's and did not expect a penny from anyone. Why should things be any different and expected?

I ( and most every person I talk to in my state ) are very angry at the extreme left making laws harder for the exportation of illegals , especially those who breaks laws..
The man in charge of the bill is
Kevin de León - Wikipedia
De León was elected Senate President Pro Tempore on June 19, 2014, and was sworn in on October 15, 2014. A member of the California Latino Legislative Caucus, he is the first Latino to hold that position in over 130 years

Just fine all employers who hire illegals. They will self deport in six months.

mudwhistle

"It depicted the army of African American voters who turned out against the odds to send Doug Jones to the US Senate, the first Democrat from Alabama to do so in a generation. It delivered a bloody nose to his opponent, the alleged child molester Roy Moore, and his puppetmasters Steve Bannon and Donald Trump."

If you scare, anger or make people desperate enough they will agree to anything you say to make the pain stop.

Especially if they are weak and dumb and soft because they can't function on their own.

So they can do things to make you be afraid and do things to make things tough then swoop in and say "don't worry, I'll take care of everything and do everything. Just vote for me". Which just means signing more freedoms away and being worse off

Forum List

Back