🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

British were first to see Trump-Russian collusion

Man...the Bots and Russian sympathisers are out in force this morning...I guess Trump has sent out orders....?
Clinton took millions from the Russians and paid Russian intelligence agents for a fake dossier to influence the election, so yep, there was collusion.

Clinton did not pay for the dossier. A Repub political opponent did. She picked it up after the orange clown won the Repub nomination.

Jesus, there are still some individuals...apparently...who are clueless as to what really happened. :abgg2q.jpg:

Someone needs to write a book on the Swamp's effort to attack our democracy. A title might be called...

Naked Trump

:iyfyus.jpg:

We were cyber apttacked by Russian hackers in 2016...with the blessings of Putin. Our federal government has done very about this since. We can expect another attack in the 2018 elections.

Rather than punish Putin with sanctions approved by an overwhelming majority of Congress, Trump refuses to implement sanctions meant to punish the Russians.

If we are unwilling to address the cyber attacks, why would Putin stop. Basically, he is being protected by the, so called, president.

Jesus, there are still some individuals...apparently...who are clueless as to what really happened. :abgg2q.jpg:

Someone needs to write a book on the Swamp's effort to attack our democracy. A title might be called...

Naked Trump

"Naked Trump"......uuugghhhh...I just threw up in my mouth a little....

I get the feeling some of you guys are not up to speed. I thought the "naked trump" would be funny in light of lead democrat pusher of the fake Russian narrative Adam Schiff wanted to get a hold of pics of The Donald nude as promised by the comedians who pranked Schiff.

Naked Trump

"Naked Trump"......uuugghhhh...I just threw up in my mouth a little....
O.k., I'll refrain from posting a pic, but still the emperor has no clothes.

It will make Nixon and Benedict Arnold look like dedicated Patriots....

Real Russian collusion

1518206879387.jpg

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

There was collusion...we just don't know what level of treason was reached.

Collusion to do what?

No one knows “what level of treason” because no treason ever happened.

We’ve yet to hear of one crime that supposedly happened after a year of investigations. Except of course the actual crimes committed by the Hussein administration and cronies in the FBI.

We know there were multiple people with multiple contacts with Russian agents. We know that Junior even arranged a meeting with Russian lawyer connected to Putin who had damaging information on Hillary. We don't know how far that effort went. Mueller probably knows and that scares Trump to death.

So, yes there was collusion and contacts that were denied over and over until the free media found them out. Was there Treason? We don't know yet. Mueller probably does know.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Real Russian collusion

1518206879387.jpg

Nice Try Comrade! Donald and his criminal regime are the ones being investigated.

If Hillary was colluding with the Russians...it didn't work. They worked hard to elect Donald. They succeeded...

How about the Clintons' links with Russia?

Anyway, let me know when Mueller comes up with a single indictment that involves Russian collusion.

I don't see what so complicated. Russia gets Drumpf elected, Drumpf doesn't impose sanctions on Russia. A good deal for both.

I don't see what so complicated. Russia gets Drumpf elected, Drumpf doesn't impose sanctions on Russia. A good deal for both.

I take it you're not aware that Trump's State Department has pressured arms customers to cancel/avoid weapons orders with Russia, costing Russia billions of dollars. You know this, right?

Forum List

Back