Brits realizing...they might have something on their shoe

You realize the entire article is based on speculations?

I like the way it goes "it has been reported" that MI6 approved, with no quote or attribution at all, and then proceeds to plow through the rest as if "it has been reported" is a known fact. :lmao:

Freegin' newspaper writers must think its readers are stoopid.

I like the way it goes "it has been reported" that MI6 approved, with no quote or attribution at all, and then proceeds to plow through the rest as if "it has been reported" is a known fact. :lmao:

Oh shut up...how many times did Obamas govt call you stupid to your face and you applauded

Oh shut up...how many times did Obamas govt call you stupid to your face and you applauded

Zero.

Any other questions? Like why you wanted to change the subject as soon as I pointed out it's got no legs?

You have no legs for your assertions......do you read the Brit press everyday and know what has and hasnt been claimed......doubt it.......Obama sends stupid his regards.......

I'm quoting from the OP's article:

"The damage to Britain’s standing in the world would be permanent, and Christopher Steele’s dossier of sexual depravity will go down as an MI6 catastrophe on the same scale as the agency’s fabricated dossier on Iraq’s supposed weapons of mass destruction."

"....truly appalling — and stupid —............ incredibly foolish for MI6 ...." <<<<<Exactly right!

And that's why Britain ( with some exceptions of course, like Nigel Farage and true patriots like him) is not what is used to be anymore. Fuck them.

You have no legs for your assertions......do you read the Brit press everyday and know what has and hasnt been claimed......doubt it.......Obama sends stupid his regards.......

It's RIGHT THERE IN YOUR OWN LINK, Dipwad. "It has been reported".

Who in the fuck IS "it has been reported"? Hm? Who is Fox Noise's "some people say"? And why do they not have names or quotes or links? Hm?

Well, if Russia does have some real dirt on Donald Trump, then I would want that hashed out. So in some way, I'm glad this is coming out now.

If it all turns out to be garbage and fabricated, then this is also important to get hashed out. That would indicate the intelligence services are out of control, and need some pruning at the top.

We rely on those services for clean information. If we can't trust them, then that's a very bad sign.

Either way, I want this entire thing to play out either way. We need to know.

The US and UK media are up to their the necks in "it" ....fake news shit that is.

As is the CIA and MI6.

Anyone who doesn't see this fact is blind or a moron or simply doesn't want to see.

There's a reason why Brits refer to it as "The Daily Fail." Too bad American conservatives are too stupid to figure out why.

There's a reason why Brits refer to it as "The Daily Fail." Too bad American conservatives are too stupid to figure out why.
Because you liberal fucktards can't control it?

Forum List

Back