Brittanee Drexel's Remains Found

A decade later. Her killer in custody.

Hope he gets the justice he deserves. I remember her disappearance

I did not remember the story. Must be parental agony, not knowing what happened to your child for 10 years.:(

A decade later. Her killer in custody.

Hope he gets the justice he deserves. I remember her disappearance

there was an episode about her disappearance on "Real Life Nightmare" on HLN and I remember the Media talking about her case. on the program, they said there was a group of men that are responsible for her disappearance and murder. the police say one man is responsible, who happens to be a sex offender. i am not sure they have the right man or men in custody for her murder. my condolences and prayers go out to the family and friends of Brittanee Drexel.

I did not remember the story. Must be parental agony, not knowing what happened to your child for 10 years.:(
Then learning she died in such a horrible manner. Some people are so evil they really need to suffer in death. This man is one

Then learning she died in such a horrible manner. Some people are so evil they really need to suffer in death. This man is one
That's only one killing and now we learn about many children killed less than 10 days ago.

Forum List

Back