🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brooklyn menorah fire investigated as hate crime

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Though was later not determind to be a bias crime.

Funny how something that isn't even a crime becomes not only a crime, but even more serious of a crime simply for why.. So now that it wasn't hate related, no crime was even committed. This shows the IDIOCY of hate crime laws. Reminds me of that bacon in a park in NYC incident last year. What wasn't even a crime, littering, was considered a very serious crime simply because muslims were there.

Menorah burned in Kensington not suspicious, officials say | 7online.com

The Menorah is a HATE SYMBOL. The absurdity of erecting these stupid pieces of hate in public and not expecting freedom of speech to respond is silly. However, in this ridiculous case, the zionist cock sucker enforcement officials think it was accidental.

The Menorah is a HATE SYMBOL. The absurdity of erecting these stupid pieces of hate in public and not expecting freedom of speech to respond is silly. However, in this ridiculous case, the zionist cock sucker enforcement officials think it was accidental.

how is it a hate symbol?

For Jew haters anything that is associated with Hebrew culture is a hate symbol.

I bet they are circumcised.

How is a Menorah a symbol of "hate"?

I would just point out that a menorah might be perceived by some as a hate symbol in the way that a confederate flag would be considered a hate symbol. If I was a Palestinian, a semetic creature, then I'm pretty certain that a Menorah would be construed as a hate symbol whether that is fair or not. Given the Jewish penchant for race hustling and hating white southerners and pretty much anyone against their filthy, secular agenda, I couldn't fill a 10 ounce glass with give a shit if they get their panties in a wad over a possible hate crime. Secular Jews are the scum of the earth.

I would just point out that a menorah might be perceived by some as a hate symbol in the way that a confederate flag would be considered a hate symbol. If I was a Palestinian, a semetic creature, then I'm pretty certain that a Menorah would be construed as a hate symbol whether that is fair or not. Given the Jewish penchant for race hustling and hating white southerners and pretty much anyone against their filthy, secular agenda, I couldn't fill a 10 ounce glass with give a shit if they get their panties in a wad over a possible hate crime. Secular Jews are the scum of the earth.

wow, you really are a hateful bigot.

the menorah isn't a symbol of hate. but YOU are.

I keep wondering if RC is really a Rosecrutian.

I'm assuming he knows who RC Christian was.

I understand what you're saying but I'm still not sure that a menorah would be the focus as a symbol of hate. The Israeli flag or the star of David yes, but the menorah represents a miracle and Snouter knows that. I don't understand why he would consider it a symbol of hate. Of course if you hate I guess you hate everything about that culture. Still God performed the miracle, so if a person hates the menorah do they also hate God?

th

Unfortunately, Israel has adopted pretty much every symbol of Judaism and politicized it.

so yes, a Palestinian could say that the Menorah is a symbol of hatred and oppression against him.

thanks Israel. :(

I was talking about secular Jews and no I don't hate them. And I never said it was a symbol of hate for me but just pointing out that it might be offensive to some people, not that I care if a menorah offends some idiot. Try again.

I understand what you're saying but I'm still not sure that a menorah would be the focus as a symbol of hate. The Israeli flag or the star of David yes, but the menorah represents a miracle and Snouter knows that. I don't understand why he would consider it a symbol of hate. Of course if you hate I guess you hate everything about that culture. Still God performed the miracle, so if a person hates the menorah do they also hate God?

I was just postulating and playing devil's advocate a little bit although I hinted that secular Jews have penchant for being liberal, Christian hating douche bags among other things. Just look at who started running chaplains out of the military just because they don't support fags. Yep, that was another liberal, secular Jew. The ADL is another hate organization with hypocrisy written all over it etc. and so on.

I was just postulating and playing devil's advocate a little bit although I hinted that secular Jews have penchant for being liberal, Christian hating douche bags among other things. Just look at who started running chaplains out of the military just because they don't support fags. Yep, that was another liberal, secular Jew. The ADL is another hate organization with hypocrisy written all over it.

would you please stop with all the damn bigotry!!!

what is your problem?

Jews, Gays, black....who do you NOT hate?

Forum List

Back