Brooklyn shooter captured

1649886534952.png

It was a mostly peaceful terrorist attack

Here we get all the white "experts" on black people talking stupid. Now pay real close attention to the following words. I have posted them before. You guys' best start listening.

"On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences."

That’s right.,,, Blame the White Guy for what could have been a killing spree, That’s what sickos do

The politicians? Reagan did away with mental hospitals. Had this man been diagnosed with a mental illness?
The politicians made it impossible to carry a firearm for self defense. Then, let criminals run loose on the streets.

Where’s Big Mouth 👄 BRANDON?? He had enough to say in public about Kyle Rittenhouse BEFORE Jury Selection but nothing about this? What BRANDON did was Jury Tampering!!!
I know the one who disagrees with me is Suranda. Has BRANDON said ANYTHING about this? If he did was it attributed to RACE like in the Rittenhouse case? It’s documented he HATES Jews. I know that leaves her with a tingle up and down her leg 🦵

By the way, make sure to give the real heroes credit for catching this guy....

How he was able to walk around in the east village with 30,000 cops looking for him is beyond me......

But when Eric Adams and company are patting themselves on the back, remember the guys who actually got him
If he'd been white, they would have been shaking every bush looking for him.

I know. He seems to be racist against his own race more than anyone. YouTube turned a blind eye to it. So did the FBI who had him on there radar and did nothing to stop it.
Select standard's indeed... American's need to put an end to the bull crap once and for all. It's gone to far. If it takes some kind of block chain funding to lift up a platform Idea or maybe some very wealthy conservatives to create a conservative platform, then they need to start an alternative competitive business model that is the alternative answer to these platforms.

They need to restore free speech, and they need to install decency standard's, rule's, and see if people will upload very educational/informational content just like YouTube has, and also allow culture's to upload their unique cultural lifestyle's and work's that don't violate decency standard's or moral standard's, and therefore help to educate and spur interest in many good things that are approved by the appointed door keeper's that monitor all uploads for approval before making them public.

Chick-fil-A proved after all the controversy in which they created by standing up for Christ in their business model, that you can prosper exceedingly great by just sticking to the model and belief system without wavering one bit when under attack.

The cops didn't find him....

Citizens caught him and notified the cops

30,000 cops looking for the guy and it still took everyday citizens to find him.
Everyday citizen's should have been able to shoot him in the act while he was committing it. When will dumb aces learn, when ??? Conceal carry permits anyone ??

I know the one who disagrees with me is Suranda. Has BRANDON said ANYTHING about this? If he did was it attributed to RACE like in the Rittenhouse case? It’s documented he HATES Jews. I know that leaves her with a tingle up and down her leg 🦵
Who hates Jews?

Forum List

Back