Brooklyn shooter captured

He also called 911 and told them he would be at McDonald's.
Ok. That’s interesting. I suppose it’s smart. Who wants to end up fully — ventilated? I see he doesn’t buy any part of the shire man’s justice system. But I’m guessing it beats immediate death.

Will his trial be televised like the white teen’s was? Or like those three white rednecks were?

Mainly, I’d like to see the trial of the black thug racist who killed six innocent whites in cold blood. Or that black looter who shot the retired police captain, also black, in cold blood.

Or in today,’s environment, do we only make examples of whites?

If only they could stop and frisk this whole thing could have been avoided...

he turned himself in, not exactly "captured" after he strode the city for 29 hours, even going into a McDonald's. he had previous arrests in NJ in 1991, 1992, and 2007 for trespassing and disorderly conduct

Ok. That’s interesting. I suppose it’s smart. Who wants to end up fully — ventilated? I see he doesn’t buy any part of the shire man’s justice system. But I’m guessing it beats immediate death.
Well, he wasn't there. He went for a stroll in the East Village.

he was on the FBI watch list, but he didn't fit the white supremacy narrative...unless it turns out he's a closet white supremacist

how many citizens have been killed since Mayor Adams became Mayor? 103! AOC had everyone convinced we don't need cops on the subway.

Again? How many times are they gonna arrest that poor sonofabitch?

Out of 472 subway stations and 10,000 cameras, the only cameras that were not operational were at & around the scene of the subway shooting

Weird!

Out of 472 subway stations and 10,000 cameras, the only cameras that were not operational were at & around the scene of the subway shooting

Weird!

Isn't it

His youtube channel is awesome lol

The d comes outta the black ghettos meets the n and r at that station ...lots of Orientals ride the n an r in sunset park...he nailed a few ...I thought it was of those white supremacist attacks on Asians at first

And what do you know......the cameras were not working during the shooting! :04:

May be some Epstein cell guards were working on the subway that day.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back