Brooklyn shooter captured

Here we get all the white "experts" on black people talking stupid. Now pay real close attention to the following words. I have posted them before. You guys' best start listening.

"On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences."

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

We have had a few mass shootings in Texas...

It feels good to believe it wouldn't happen here because we all have guns in Texas.....but its just make believe.....
From Ft Worth.... the shooter probably had another 18 rounds, but couldn't get them off after it was shot in the face. Look how many weapons came out.....

It's the first time they've solved a crime in months without half the bureau embedded in the operation.... dick pats and handjobs for everybody.

And the best part is, the NYPD didn't accidentally shoot a bunch of innocent bystanders. :laughing0301:

Did you hear how the dummkoph was found? He has the entire police force looking for him, and millions of NYers having seen his photo, so what does he do?

He goes into a McDonalds a few miles away. The cops found him shortly thereafter, walking nearby.

I'm lovin' it.

Here we get all the white "experts" on black people talking stupid. Now pay real close attention to the following words. I have posted them before. You guys' best start listening.

"On occasion, the emotional weight of racism can lead African Americans to engage in maladaptive coping, such as remaining in denial, engaging in substance use, aggression, self-blame – even in extreme cases suicide (i.e., Black Lives Matter activist Marshawn McCarrel) and terrorism (i.e., Dallas shooter Micah Xavier Johnson). These responses are harmful and lead to negative, long-term consequences."

Ryan C.T. DeLapp, MA, and Monnica T. Williams, Ph.D., “Proactively Coping With Racism, Getting back to our lives in the aftermath of racial violence in the media.”, July 18, 2016, www.psychologytoday,com

It is scary that individuals as stupid, ignorant and racist such as DeLapp and Williams are employed in academia. Their theory restated is Blacks resent the Western World so much it drives them to commit terrorist acts. If true all Black should be closely monitored by law enforcement and locked up for life at the first sign they are beginning to "lose it." :dunno:

What do want? A Prozac?

It is scary that individuals as stupid, ignorant and racist such as DeLapp and Williams are employed in academia. Their theory restated is Blacks resent the Western World so much it drives them to commit terrorist acts. If true all Black should be closely monitored by law enforcement and locked up for life at the first sign they are beginning to "lose it." :dunno:
Put in basic terms, it’s just blaming others for one’s own choices. It’s what leftists do.

Piss off, nobody is afraid of you Cletus.

It doesn’t take an expert to know that if you have your first baby at 15 and your next one at 17, and dropped out of school in 11th grade, you’re going to struggle financially for the rest of your life. Rare exceptions.

Forum List

Back