🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brown Autopsy.. Shot in the Front, not back.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
There goes the last of the lies..

Brown was shot in the front, not in the back as claimed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...e-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?rref=us&_r=0

One of the bullets entered the top of Mr. Brown’s skull, suggesting his head was bent forward when it struck him and caused a fatal injury, according to Dr. Michael M. Baden, the former chief medical examiner for the City of New York, who flew to Missouri on Sunday at the family’s request to conduct the separate autopsy. It was likely the last of bullets to hit him, he said.

Mr. Brown, 18, was also shot four times in the right arm, he said, adding that all the bullets were fired into his front.

Why was it necessary for this idiot cop to shoot at least five times?

When you have a thug the size of Michael Brown coming at you, you don't hope just one bullet will stop him.

You unload them all.

Why was it necessary for this idiot cop to shoot at least five times?

When you have a thug the size of Michael Brown coming at you, you don't hope just one bullet will stop him.

You unload them all.

The cop didn't know he was a 'thug' at the time, did he?

The dead person ATTACKED the cop in his car and tried to take his weapon away. His friend LIED to the cops about what happened.

Truth doesn't matter any more. We have a bunch of scared whities wanting to be politically correct so they aren't called racist.

You unload them all.

Of course he did.. the thug attacked him in his patrol car, remember?

Noomi is a ditz. You could draw her a connect the dots picture and she still wouldn't get it. Besides that, she isn't even an American

The dead person ATTACKED the cop in his car and tried to take his weapon away. His friend LIED to the cops about what happened.

Security footage of this alleged attack?

Guess what retard? Between believing a bunch of racist blacks all ready proven to have lied and the cop who has not been proven to have lied, guess who I believe?

The eye witnesses claimed he was shot while running away and then that he tried to surrender, can't be both, Further we have a recorded witness admitting the kid CHARGED the cop. Lets see the kid tried to kill the cop in his car and then charged at him outside the car, he was 300 pounds, he got shot because he was stupid. The cop shot him in the arm several times to stop him and it failed he had no choice but to fire for the kill.

Did Noomi ever answer my question on what she would do seeing a huge black woman 3 times her size bearing down on her?

OP- Everyone says he stopped running away, turned around, put up his arms, and said "don't shoot", shyttehead.

Wrong..

Up until now, they were saying he was shot in the back as he got on his knees and raised his hands..

Then there is this..

A Witness Conversation Unknowingly Captured at the Scene of the Ferguson Shooting is a Game-Changer

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –[there is dispute here whether he says "doubled back" or "coming back."]

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

OP- Everyone says he stopped running away, turned around, put up his arms, and said "don't shoot", shyttehead.

And Johnson said he was shot in the back, in fact he sad "BLAM".

Eyewitness to Michael Brown shooting recounts his friend's death | MSNBC

The autopsy shows he was lying AND the cop must have been the worst shot in the world. according to Johnson.

Hitting his right arm 4 times and his shoulder before ever hitting him in the head WHILE BROWN was standing still? Come on. That sounds totally incredible. Not to mention why didn't he lower his arms after the first shot hit him in the arm?

Dr Baden ( families doc and Ex State of NY ME). summed it up when he said the autopsy could not determine if Brown was charging the cop or not.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

Forum List

Back