Bryan Kohberger is a scapegoat.

Obama did violate camp fin laws...i didn't ask that he be prosecuted by a local DA

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations​

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.
He wasn’t president.

you believe he’s a scape goat cause it took just over a month to arrest him????
I believe he's a scape goat because the other two girls in the house didn't ever call police. Funny thing, why did Ethan's friend call 911 with Dylan's phone? Eight hours later. No blood anywhere outside the house. So four dead cut up bodies with blood spilling out of the building from the room above, but no bloody tracks out of the house from a guy who supposedly did it and seen leaving out the door. but no blood off his shoes, no bloody footprints in the house? No where? You have to get me passed that piece or he walks.

Obama did violate camp fin laws...i didn't ask that he be prosecuted by a local DA

Obama 2008 campaign fined $375,000​

President Barack Obama’s 2008 campaign was fined $375,000 by the Federal Election Commission for campaign reporting violations — one of the largest fees ever levied against a presidential campaign, POLITICO has learned.

Obama Campaign Fined Big for Hiding Donors, Keeping Illegal Donations​

The FEC levied one of its largest fines ever against Obama's campaign committee, new documents show.

He paid the fine.

People pay fines when mistakes are made. Big deal.
you don't think getting illegal campaign contributions is a big deal??? wow...obviously you all don't care about the concept of free and fair elections

you don't think getting illegal campaign contributions is a big deal??? wow...obviously you all don't care about the concept of free and fair elections
or interference in the elections. They are all about it, more hypocrisy as evidence.

You don't know the difference, do you? It's a bit late for me to explain it to you.
well he admitted he took campaign donations illegally. How is it different than the accusation at any trump supporter or trump himself?

Forum List

Back