Bud Light Backlash

I'm just sick and tired of the entire lgbtqrez trans bullshit.

And I'm not alone

You certainly are not!

I've been paying attention to how many churches are caving to the tranny bullshit, and the Catholics are standing firm against both it and abortion. I'm pretty glad to hear it, but they are also getting hammered. I hope they keep on hanging in.

From here on, I'm standing for the Catholics because they're standing for sanity!

You certainly are not!

I've been paying attention to how many churches are caving to the tranny bullshit, and the Catholics are standing firm against both it and abortion. I'm pretty glad to hear it, but they are also getting hammered. I hope they keep on hanging in.

You clowns sure do know how to get yourselves all riled up over nothing.

You clowns sure do know how to get yourselves all riled up over nothing.
this being nothing is a matter of perspective,,

for instance you think its OK to expose children to adult sexual content and castrate and mutilate their genitals, and we think thats batshit nuts,,,

you seem to care a lot based on the amount of times youve commented on the topic,,,

if I didnt care about something I dont comment dozens of times about it,,
My lack of caring what Budweiser puts on their can doesnt preclude me from pointing out how idiotic you are in politicizing this.

It wasnt a political issue until your ilk made it one.
I guess you forgot biden had him in the whitehouse specifically because he was pretending to be a women,,,

not to mention all the democrats that call anyone that disagrees with the topic far right republicans,,

so you yourself are one of the ones making it political,,

I guess you forgot biden had him in the whitehouse specifically because he was pretending to be a women,,,

not to mention all the democrats that call anyone that disagrees with the topic far right republicans,,

so you yourself are one of the ones making it political,,
Why would I care? LOL you dipshits sure do concern yourself about a bunch of dumb shit.

Why would I care? LOL you dipshits sure do concern yourself about a bunch of dumb shit.
so the whole transgender thing is dumb shit,,,

on that we agree,, who would ever think a man can cut off his dick and become a women,,

because they want to make laws to allow men to use womens restrooms is another reason its a political issue,,

so the whole transgender thing is dumb shit,,,

on that we agree,, who would ever think a man can cut off his dick and become a women,,

because they want to make laws to allow men to use womens restrooms is another reason its a political issue,,
Yeah......you're concerned about something that affects such a small part of the population. Let people alone if they want to turn into a woman or man why the hell do i care about it?

Now if you want men in dresses taking a whizz next to you, that's probably something you need to deal with. Maybe you have some type of internal struggle going on that needs to be addressed.

Yeah......you're concerned about something that affects such a small part of the population. Let people alone if they want to turn into a woman or man why the hell do i care about it?

Now if you want men in dresses taking a whizz next to you, that's probably something you need to deal with. Maybe you have some type of internal struggle going on that needs to be addressed.
because they cant turn into another gender,, theres only two and youre born that way,,

I would rather have a man in a dress piss next to me instead of my 8 yr old daughter or her mother,,,

Forum List

Back