Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

Whenever you see a democrat dude, one should always assume they are cross dressing pedos that are dangerous around children.

When you see a democrat dude playing basketball, just know that could be the next WNBA star.

Last edited:
Whenever you see a democrat dude, one should always assume they are cross dressing pedos that are dangerous around children.

When you see a democrat dude playing basketball, just know that could be the next WNBA star.
Your exhaustive use of the word pedo in just about any thread regarding just about any topic is concerning.

Help is available.

400 million? Obviously not enough people understand what happened. Because that's not enough to severely impact their policies. All they will do is double down and ride it out until the few that know what happened move on and eventually stock values will go back up.

Your exhaustive use of the word pedo in just about any thread regarding just about any topic is concerning.

Help is available.

Nothing you posted had anything to do with the topic at hand. If you don't like he says then put him on ignore, or just skip over his posts. Just like I'm doing to you now.

400 million? Obviously not enough people understand what happened. Because that's not enough to severely impact their policies. All they will do is double down and ride it out until the few that know what happened move on and eventually stock values will go back up.

Nothing you posted had anything to do with the topic at hand. If you don't like he says then put him on ignore, or just skip over his posts. Just like I'm doing to you now.
Nor does yours.

Have a good day.

Help is available.
^^^ sounds like something a crossing dressing pedo freak would say to intimidate people calling out cross dressing pedo freaks using the woman's room.

Democrats not only perform in drag for children, democrats also dress children in drag and make them perform for democrats.

Democrats put men in your daughters restrooms as an attack on Americans.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

^^^ sounds like something a crossing dressing pedo freak would say to intimidate people calling out cross dressing pedo freaks using the woman's room.

Democrats not only perform in drag for children, democrats also dress children in drag and make them perform for democrats.

Democrats put men in your daughters restrooms as an attack on Americans.

Democrats = party of pedophiles
Covering for the church is not a good look.

^^^ supports cross dressing freaks using your daughters locker room and providing them cover.

^^^ supports cross dressing freaks using your daughters locker room and providing them cover.
It's sad what the church has become.

Why do people embrace this type of stuff?

It's sad what the church has become.

Why do people embrace this type of stuff?

^^^ deflection to cover for pedos at planet fitness.

Why not make a thread about churches?

This thread is about cross dressing pedo freaks allowed to perv on kids at planet fitness.

The churches are way safer for children then a planet fitness.

Democrats at planet fitness are open to their support of crossing dressing pedos.

And you'd support them having access to the women's room, or is only anti-religion pedos that you approve of?

^^^ deflection to cover for pedos at planet fitness.

Why not make a thread about churches?

This thread is about cross dressing pedo freaks allowed to perv on kids at planet fitness.

The churches are way safer for children then a planet fitness.

Democrats at planet fitness are open to their support of crossing dressing pedos.
I expect this lady was the victim of a Catholic priest and is acting out. Church grooming can cause mental problems for years.

The child crimes inflicted by the church is having far reaching consequences.

I wish more on the right would address it.

I expect this lady was the victim of a Catholic priest and is acting out. Church grooming can cause mental problems for years.

The child crimes inflicted by the church is having far reaching consequences.

I wish more on the right would address it.

She's 'acting out' because she saw a male in the women's room shaving while there was a 12 year old in a towel trying to get dressed.

But that's not a 'child crime' right, only when Catholic priests do it do you consider it that. What's your point in bringing up priests in this discussion, do you know of anyone on the right, religious or not, that supports what the Catholic church did?

Yes, I have. :auiqs.jpg:
That is immensely gratifying to hear.

So many lost souls cling to a man written book and are not strong enough to cast aside their false deity and seek the truth that is the one true God.

Spread the word good sir.

That is immensely gratifying to hear.

So many lost souls cling to a man written book and are not strong enough to cast aside their false deity and seek the truth that is the one true God.

Spread the word good sir.

You must be ashamed of that 'truth', since you speak it. :dunno:

She's 'acting out' because she saw a male in the women's room shaving while there was a 12 year old in a towel trying to get dressed.

I think she had a troubled youth.

But that's not a 'child crime' right, only when Catholic priests do it do you consider it that. What's your point in bringing up priests in this discussion, do you know of anyone on the right, religious or not, that supports what the Catholic church did?
Because when priests groom and molest children, in many cases this changes them irrevocably. Victims of the church, mentally scarred perpetuating crimes they had committed against them. It is a vicious cycle.

Stomping out the source is important in attacking this problem.

Forum List

Back