Buffet rebukes Comrade Trump's claim over not paying taxes

"OMAHA, Neb. (AP) — Investor Warren Buffett says he's never used the kind of tax deduction that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump did, and Buffett says he's paid taxes every year for 72 years.

Buffett sent out a statement Monday responding to Trump's comments during Sunday's debate when Trump confirmed using a $916 million loss in 1995 to avoid paying federal income taxes.

Buffett also released details of his own taxes and reiterated his call for Trump to release his tax returns."

I think Buffet has had gallstones removed that were wealthier than Trump.

Warren Buffet's company Berkshire Hathaway stock closed today at $217,730 per share. Since Warren Buffet took over Berkshire Hathaway in 1965, that company's stock has gone up 1,826,000 %. Yes, look at that number again, it is accurate as of about February 2015.

Trump posted a loss in 1995 of nearly 1 billion dollars. Trump's Taj Mahal just closed for good.

Hmmm, which one knows business and which one doesn't, such a hard choice.

Buffett works for Hillary.

Buffet could buy and sell your boy, the fake billionaire a couple times. I doubt he has ever used charity money to buy a six foot portrait of himself.
buffet don't pay taxes either

Buffett Calls Trump’s Bluff and Releases His Tax Data

Well, you must be a Trumpette, cause you lie as often!
I bet you were able to pay your internet bill with you 2500 refund ya got back from the ACA weren't you?

My, my, gotta change the subject, because you were just proven to be a liar like Trump.

Forum List

Back