Building explosion in Minneapolis injures 14 people

He probably cheered.

Like the whole Muslim world and Russia did after 9/11/2001?

Do you alway lie so blatantly?

no, it is your leftard brethren who LIE in all forms. now YOU lie blatantly.

Holy War? | PBS NewsHour | Oct. 11, 2001 | PBS
https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/09/11/flashback-muslims-cheered-911-attacks-video/
Why Did So Many Muslims Seem to Celebrate 9/11? - US News and World Report

and many, many more examples.

yet you and others pretend not to remember those dances and cheers.

convenient amnesia of the left :lol:

Last edited:
The area of the fire/explosion is one of the most diversified parts of the Twin Cites. In that particular section, Somalis are the dominant ethnic group.
Now before someone jumps all over this. Yes, this is the part of Minneapolis that is heavily watched by the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI because of the few Somali youths that have been recruited by terror groups in Somalia.
We have quite a few Somalis working for the company I work for and these folks hard working with strong family beliefs and they are US citizens. Most of these folks fled the constant war and lawlessness and have been in the US decades.
Like any ethnic group, most are good but because of ignorance of culture sometimes leads to hysteria I'm sure some real brilliant comments await within future posts on this thread.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/02/world/europe/02iht-islam7.html?pagewanted=2&_r=2&
In Germany, Muslims celebrated with rockets:
Parallel to the declarations of "unconditional solidarity" with Americans by the German majority, rallies of another sort were taking place in Neukölln and Kreuzberg.

Bottle rockets were set off from building courtyards, a poor man's fireworks: two rockets here, three rockets there.

Altogether, hundreds of rockets were shooting skyward in celebration, just as most Berliners were searching for words to express their horror.

Memri Films
Saudi diplomats and Muslim immigrants:
"As the World Trade Center collapsed from the earlier attacks by Hanjour's confederates, residents could be heard rejoicing throughout the complex, according to one resident who was there. "The truth is, the residents of Skyline Towers cheered that very day when the Trade Center fell," the former tenant says. "The people in these buildings are animals."
Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News: An eyewitness to Arab 9/11 celebrations in Beirut
An eyewitness to Arab 9/11 celebrations in Beirut

More? Or the convenient amnesia is indestructible?

- See more at: BLACKFIVE: Muslims Celebrated The Sep 11 Attacks

They were peaceful Muslims defusing a bomb set there by far right wing nut Christian extremists.

I am fluent in Russian, so I speak it often with the native Russians.

And did anyone "cheer" about it in your discussions?

yep. a lot.

"you deserve it" was the most polite way to express it.

you have to realize that imperialist Russians ( and Putin's ideology is based on the old imperial aspirations of the "Third Rome") never disappeared, those were the only ones who cried for the USSR disintegration and who still think that anything going wrong in their country is a CIA plot.

You must have lucked out in meeting some real assholes. No one has expressed such extreme and outrageous opinions to me. Or maybe you're exaggerating for effect.

And did anyone "cheer" about it in your discussions?

yep. a lot.

you have to realize that imperialist Russians ( and Putin's ideology is based on the old imperial aspirations of the "Third Rome") never disappeared, those were the only ones who cried for the USSR disintegration and who still think that anything going wrong in their country is a CIA plot.

You must have lucked out in meeting some real assholes. No one has expressed such extreme and outrageous opinions to me. Or maybe you're exaggerating for effect.

No, I am not.

You are an outsider. They are assholes, but thy won't tell it to your face knowing you are "real American"

I am NOT.

I'll tell you more. I have met the inhabitants of the Brighton Beach telling the same.
On 9/11/2001 I was in NYC.
I lived there at that time.

Last edited:
They were peaceful Muslims defusing a bomb set there by far right wing nut Christian extremists.

And you call me reactionary!

Thanks for the laugh.

Has anyone heard anything more about the poor people who were hurt? Hopefully no deaths but its freezing cold and they're homeless now.

Terrible and sad.

yep. a lot.

No, I am not.

You are an outsider. They are assholes, but thy won't tell it to your face knowing you are "real American".

I have spoken extensively with many hundreds (at least) of Russians since 9/11. One of their admirable qualities (to generalize) is their frankness, and not all have been big fans of the US, but none have expressed such extreme views as you mentioned. This makes me wonder...

Always nice when Americans cheer at the tragic deaths of other Americans. Way to go team. :/
Ya right pal.
Are you getting paid by the word or sentence by AQ?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

No, I am not.

You are an outsider. They are assholes, but thy won't tell it to your face knowing you are "real American".

I have spoken extensively with many hundreds (at least) of Russians since 9/11. One of their admirable qualities (to generalize) is their frankness, and not all have been big fans of the US, but none have expressed such extreme views as you mentioned. This makes me wonder...

repeating. You are an outsider. You won't be told in your face what they really think about your country because 1) it is impolite 2) it is not PC

Plus you do not know that people who have been through the commie censorship( and it is still there with Putin's censorship) always know what is appropriate to say to anybody. Partially it is also manners - people are taught that telling somebody straight in a face that they deserve the fate they encountered is simply bad manners. Does not mean those are their real thoughts on the matter.

But you are welcome to believe whatever you want :)

P.S> Not everybody IS an imperialistic chauvinist in Russia and not every Russian hates America. But you have to know which additional signs go together with polite words to discern what is sincere and what is not ;)

Last edited:
No, I am not.

repeating. You are an outsider. You won't be told in your face what they really think about your country because 1) it is impolite 2) it is not PC

You don't have to repeat yourself, I caught the fallacy the first time. You claim to be so very familiar with Russian people, but it certainly has not been my experience that a particular concern for PC politeness is a notable characteristic.

That having been said, you can easily find Americans who will say anything - positive or negative - about America. Does that mean that each and every opinion and attitude can be generalized as "what Americans think"? I think not.

Plus you do not know that people who have been through the commie censorship( and it is still there with Putin's censorship) always know what is appropriate to say to anybody.

What is it you think I don't know now?

No, I am not.

Why the fuck would anyone, Russian or otherwise, tell you anything?

She's from there; you're from Trollistan. Guess which one of you I'm not buying.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
The inside search is concluded, no official word on the source of the explosion but reports that someone had smelled gas before the event -- CBS Minnesota

Oddly, not a word in the report about "Muslimes".

Obviously a leftist coverup.

Second body found following Minneapolis apartment explosion, fire

LA Times - by Saba Hamedy - January 3, 2014, 9:53 a.m.

Officials have found a second body in the rubble of a Minneapolis apartment building where a New Year's morning explosion and fire left 14 people injured.

"The cause of the fire is still under investigation," the Fire Department said in a statement Friday.

Fire Chief John Fruetel said Thursday that some residents had smelled some kind of gas before the explosion, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

However, a spokeswoman for CenterPoint Energy, a natural gas utility, said the company had "no natural gas in the area," the newspaper reported. Fruetel said the explosion was likely caused by a bomb.

Second body found following Minneapolis apartment explosion, fire - latimes.com

Fire Chief John Fruetel said Thursday that some residents had smelled some kind of gas before the explosion, according to the Minneapolis Star-Tribune.

Sounds like I was right: idiot with a propane heater!

However, a spokeswoman for CenterPoint Energy, a natural gas utility, said the company had "no natural gas in the area," the newspaper reported. Fruetel said the explosion was likely caused by a bomb.

Did he say that? Problem is, the newspaper seems to have lied.

Body recovered from Minneapolis apartment building after New Year's Day explosion | Mail Online

Watch the video - he said no such thing.
Why do people feel the need to lie when they just look like idiots for doing so?

Forum List

Back