"Bumping" Along With the Dems

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
The dems are depending on a series of "bumps" to carry them to election day.

First.....The Harris announcement.

Second....The VP announcement.

Third....The convention.

Then what?

I have a sneaky feeling that Biden will leave office making Harris POTUS in an effort to provide the final "bump" needed.

Given how they treated Biden last evening it's certainly plausible.....What say you?

I have a sneaky feeling that Biden will leave office making Harris POTUS in an effort to provide the final "bump" needed.

Interesting thought.
  1. Biden calls it quits. Just can't hold down the job anymore. Not that there is anything wrong with him!
  2. Kamala steps in and takes over as POTUS.
  3. Goes into the election as the standing President of the country after a couple months of mandates giving out free stuff to buy votes.
  4. Harris wins "reelection" by a narrow margin.

Third....The convention.

Then what?

Given how they treated Biden last evening it's certainly plausible.....What say you?
Personally, I don't think that's going to happen unless Biden keels over.

Third....The convention.

Then what?

I thought that earlier, but I'm not sure it would work. My 1st thought is Harris would use the excuse of I'm too busy running the country to give interviews/take questions from the press. But I think in not doing so she would loss votes.
IMO the Biden's gonna vote for TRUMP out of spite.
I don't see him stepping down willingly to help Kamala.
After the election I could see them 25thing Biden. If TRUMP wins they'll try and pin the blame on Biden not withdrawing early enough, and if they do another steal I don't think they'll trust Biden to sabotage TRUMP without screwing something up.

You left the bounce she get from the debate, because the media already wrote the spin.

Third....The convention.

Then what?

They kind of admitted that when they said it was Biden's last speech. I'm still waiting for Hairy/Balz 2024 to have a press conference. Got to be the only admin ever whose hallmark is HIDE FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back