Bundy losing Conservative support

Well sounds like at least he'll gain additional support of Tank, McGarrett, Shootsspeeders and the rest of the USMB dumb racists rednecks.

He is their hero and single handedly wrote the GOP Platform.....in one brief speech! :eusa_clap:

He never really had much conservative support, that's just something these stream media made up. Neither Rush Limbaugh nor Glenn Beck supported him, I didn't support him, this thread is a zero.

He never really had much conservative support, that's just something these stream media made up. Neither Rush Limbaugh nor Glenn Beck supported him, I didn't support him, this thread is a zero.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: And the Deniers Raise their Ugly Heads!

STRAP ON YA GUNS AND DEFEND THE BOY, LKE ALL THE OTHER LOONS

You won't find a post from me where I supported him.

From everything I've read, he legitimately owes many years of grazing fees.
The only question I have, is why wasn't a lien simply put on his property, instead of such a show of force ? That part I don't support.

Now that more is known about some of the statements he's made, he's going to lose even more support.

I could be wrong, but from what I've heard, Hannity is about the only big media person who has shown support, and he'll drop his support now that this new info has come out.

Oh cowshit! Lying Sean HanNITWITty was 200% behind him! He was pushing his anti-American shit every night, he went out to the ranch and said he would be back. Until today, that is, and now even THAT rat has abandoned ship!!!!

Oh cowshit! Lying Sean HanNITWITty was 200% behind him! He was pushing his anti-American shit every night, he went out to the ranch and said he would be back. Until today, that is, and now even THAT rat has abandoned ship!!!!

What would you expect him to do ?

He now knows how the guy feels in his heart about blacks, so naturally now he'll drop support.
I don't see that as being a rat scurrying away, it's simply dropping support after finding new information.

He now knows how the guy feels in his heart about blacks, so naturally now he'll drop support.
I don't see that as being a rat scurrying away, it's simply dropping support after finding new information.

No, Bundy actually made the mistake of saying what he and many other Republicans are thinking. That was a big mistake. He must now be sacrificed for the sake of the GOP.

No, Bundy actually made the mistake of saying what he and many other Republicans are thinking. That was a big mistake. He must now be sacrificed for the sake of the GOP.
That's Right! While it is always understood, it must never be said in public, at least not with a video phone streaming it!!!

Hell, William F Buckley's National Review Online is STILL supporting him!!! After comparing Bundy to Gandhi last week, they now compare him to the heroes at the Alamo!!!! :cuckoo:

Fox News declared him an American Patriot.....what happened?

You won't find a post from me where I supported him.

From everything I've read, he legitimately owes many years of grazing fees.
The only question I have, is why wasn't a lien simply put on his property, instead of such a show of force ? That part I don't support.

Now that more is known about some of the statements he's made, he's going to lose even more support.

I could be wrong, but from what I've heard, Hannity is about the only big media person who has shown support, and he'll drop his support now that this new info has come out.

A lien has not been put on his property because he put it all under trust ownership, just to keep that from happening.

I love the part where he says in a video that he does not recognize that the United States of America exists, and then does about 5 minutes of a photo op of him riding around on his horse waving an American flag....

I will still support this Gentlemen in redressing his grievances with Govt
and vice versa, so the conflict is resolved. i believe it is the role and responsibility
of govt to redress grievances as a fundamental right, or it costs taxpayers more money
to let conflicts and costs escalate as with this case that sounds like it was solvable.

(If he has ugly things to say about Blacks, it can't be any worse that what I have dealt with on a daily basis, just trying to help save historic land in Freedmen's Town from govt takeover and destruction by political conflicts -- a national historic district and landmark to Freed Slave churches and Civil Rights history. The Feds were called on us, too, to kick out protestors and residents who had legal rights to defend plans for preservation, but no lawyer to defend these rights and laws in court, so national history was destroyed wasting millions in taxpayer money to do so. The namecalling, backstabbing and betrayal is unforgiveable, yet I have to forgive in order to work together; so if I am going to forgive that, I could forgive just about anything racist or screwed up about people and govt.)

Ugliness and racist bias is not a condition on someone's inalienable right to a redress of grievances. The only thing that blocks it is if we, ourselves, refuse to redress grievances.

If this man refuses to resolve anything, then no one, not even God, can help him.
But if he is willing to try, of course, this conflict is better off resolved than abusing force.

It can't be any worse than the nonsense and waste that's destroyed my home district by letting the conflicts of interest drag on for over a century without redress or recourse.

Forum List

Back